Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 (27992 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Morning guys , sorry for my disturbance. this recently happened in magodo. I was helping my aunt in her new shop and I was the only one in it.

Around 7 pm, a guy came in claiming he wants to buy some alcohol (buyers are allowed in because the shop, it's designed like a store). He bought it, I gave him his change in 200 naira notes but then he claimed he needs 500 naira and I told him I dont have.

He returned the goods, then he bought it again and I gave him change and he started saying he needs 500 naira notes, I told him I dont have. He kept on with this and was too close to me, I was quite suspecting him.

He then later bought it and claimed he needs water I went to the fridge to take it. Foolish me forgetting my phone was being charged close to the fridge, he followed me. Then gave me 200 and 50 for 50 naira sachet water. i looked at him confused and asked him the reason for the additional 200. He spoke gibberish and i turned to take the water and turned back. BOOM!!!! he's gone. Attended to the next customer, went to pick my phone and oh no!!! error 404 not found.

Guys pls help me out. read a few threads similar to it . can i trust Nigerian police to help me out . i am a teen and i bought the phone myself 70k hard earned money . i know partially he stole the wrong phone cos now that m phoneless i v no job other than tracking him every hour till he switches it on an d i get him but guys pls help me with ur idea and advises.

This is especially cruel to me since my birthday is eight days away. Happened yday night embarassed
i will be entering the university soon , really sad.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by silverlinen(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2022
So wetin you want make nairalanders do for you now?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Dreytonisback(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2022
I don't know how possible it is to get back ur stolen phone in NIGERIA

I just pray u get another money to buy another phone that's all I can say

Police dey drink action bitters naim u want make Dem epp u find phone thief

Lights up my kpoli in peace

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Spark 7 is 70k?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:
So wetin you want make nairalanders do for you now?
just advise me pls , if una fit help me , i won t reject now

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
I don't know how possible it is to get back ur stolen phone in NIGERIA

I just pray u get another money to buy another phone that's all I can say

Police dey drink action bitters naim u want make Dem epp u find phone thief

my bank account ,bvn all my pictures , everything about me is on it

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2022
yh
Samson0599:
Spark 7 is 70k?

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
mayorrode:
yh
Are you sure? I knew it was 57k around December/January

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Samson0599:

Are you sure? I knew it was 57k around December/January
thats 2gb ram , mine is 4 gb ram

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
Guy, nai make you add ode for your name?
sorry bro. There is nothing you can do.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by silverlinen(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
mayorrode:
just advise me pls , if una fit help me , i won t reject now
Be like say you be jew man for that area, don't you know they have who they all submit all stolen phones to?
Assuming you get street O.T, you for don find some bam men,them for link up with who steal your phone las las na just drink and kpoi you go give them.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:

Be like say you be jew man for that area, don't you know they have who they all submit all stolen phones to?
Assuming you get street O.T, you for don find some bam men,them for link up with who steal your phone las las na just drink and kpoi you go give them.
i be jjc for d area but i don go meet an OT na dat area wey we dey wen we dey find am my cousin track am na d place d person dey too. so we come tell one agba . he don inform a lot of his guys

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by silverlinen(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
mayorrode:
i be jjc for d area but i don go meet an OT na dat area wey we dey wen we dey find am my cousin track am na d place d person dey too. so we come tell one agba . he don inform a lot of his guys
Then just leave am.. you phone go come back.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:

Then just leave am.. you phone go come back.
i hope so

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Dreytonisback(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2022
mayorrode:
my bank account ,bvn all my pictures , everything about me is on it

BVN , bank account, resolve all of that to the bank asap to make changes on 'em

If your phone has a password then he'll only flash the phone without really getting their hands on ur pictures bc they'll be wiped out from flashing

Bottom line is that you shouldn't be very positive of getting it back bc this is Nigeria
Avoid heartbreak

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by FuckDModz: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Login to your google account manager and wipe the phone.

That's the only positive thing you can do right now. The phone is gone.

Pain is gain, I hope you'll learn a thing or two from this experience.

Mugu

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Realpain: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Don't underrate Nigeria police, they can help you but it will cost money. If u reason the guy like mature man wey fit pay ur money if he's arrested, track the phone but if otherwise just lock up. God will take control and money will come to buy a better phone

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2022
FuckDModz:
Login to your google account manager and wipe the phone.

That's the only positive thing you can do right now. The phone is gone.

Pain is gain, I hope you'll learn a thing or two from this experience.

Mugu
yes i agree m foolish

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Realpain:
Don't underrate Nigeria police, they can help you but it will cost money. If u reason the guy like mature man wey fit pay ur money if he's arrested, track the phone but if otherwise just lock up. God will take control and money will come to buy a better phone
exactly!! they cant be underrated

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
mayorrode:
thats 2gb ram , mine is 4 gb ram
Oh ok ,so they are of different types

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by dfrost: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy grin

Your topic is funny though. Outsmarting you cheesy

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by sotall(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2022

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Uyi168: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Even if it's Nokia 3310 it's painful to lose anything in ds Buhari regime
Sorry bro

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by rave1049: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Be observant

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by GraphicsMaster1: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Get a Police report
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Eojin: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Report to the police and track the phone.

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Baawaa(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
That one has gone move on with your life

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by cosmatika(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2022
What this thief did to u is exactly wat Tinubu wants to do to Nigerians in 2023.
Fellow Nigerians and Nairanlanders, let's resist the thief and his hired urchins now before we cry omio omio like this poster

23 Likes 1 Share

Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts / Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles