Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House (25913 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Chelsea82: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
After Mary wanted to leave, her boss realised something was fishy he quickly called his wife to come and see the bags her Maid was packing.

So they forced her to open the baggage and discovered lots of stolen provisions including her wrappers ,Gold rings, clothes toiletries etc.

She is now in the police custody where she's been interrogated.

Watch As She was being tortured below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/lady-bursted-her-calabar-housemaid.html?m=1

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Chelsea82: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Watch Video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by peteruuu(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lemme not even say a word grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wetin she go do for police?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by gaby(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm

Ekaette disappoint me iyeneke confusion....

11 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by ictjobber: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
She's just a klepto... In saner climes na hospital them go carry her go

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Loot wetin...

Inukwa loot

Is she as APC member?

19 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by lilfreezy: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
But who told calabar people that housemaid is there destiny. I mean it even reflects in our home videos undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by benratigan3(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
why would a grown woman like this steal golden morn and why would her employer send her to police station for it? its very simple ....she was/is maltreated by her madam.if you find out now they don't feed her or have not paid her .am against stealing but d motive is what I'm after.
parading her on the internet in a police station says a lot about her employer. and tomorrow dem go go church

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Thisis2raw(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
So what's her excuse for been stupid?
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
She must be An APC member, see how she looted the poor woman house grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by pennywys(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
G
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by bluefilm: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
I blame the PDP for this.

They have successfully installed the looting program in the minds of so many of our countrymen and women.

Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dont blame her...the country is rerrible

Morso golden morne that im looking for who would comman carry in my house is what another is stealing undecided

Jehova jireh i thank you o
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by moderatedguy: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
bluefilm:

They have successfully installed the looting program in the minds of so many of our countrymen and women.

Tufiakwa.
Shes definitely an APC relooter

5 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by foster212: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
@Op where is the torturing?
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Nigerfine2: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2019
The woman of the house even tried..this kind for maid. Leave her na poverty...she fine well well maybe finner than madam self.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by adetime: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2019
stealing gone wrong
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Lexusgs430: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Too old to be a maid....... Wife should ask her husband the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.........
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by bkool7(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Why is she on her knees?

"Amuni nje amuni, olopa ewo ntepe? "
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by arrestdarrester: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2019
bluefilm:

Tufiakwa.

This is not PDP style. Its more of APC.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Onlinealaba(m): 4:55am On Mar 31, 2019
benratigan3:
why would a grown woman like this steal golden morn and why would her employer send her to police station for it? its very simple ....she was/is maltreated by her madam.if you find out now they don't feed her or have not paid her .am against stealing but d motive is what I'm after.
parading her on the internet in a police station says a lot about her employer. and tomorrow dem go go church
As much as I buy into what you said I still think what she did was wrong and very wrong, stealing is stealing no matter how little if left to grow it will become robbery, you shouldn't blame the couple for their action no thief is a good thief no matter how little.

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Mayflowa(m): 5:33am On Mar 31, 2019
lilfreezy:
But who told calabar people that housemaid is there destiny. I mean it even reflects in our home videos undecided

Calabar people don't do housemaid.They are mostly royalty. This is a wide spread misconception around Nigeria. The people involved in Housemaid are Akwa-iboms. In fact Akwa-iboms are the housemaid to Calabar. From there they started integrating amongst calabar tribes and people just mistook them to be Calabar people
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by rentAcock(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by asatemple(f): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2019
You took a woman of that age as a housemaid, laziness at its peak. We women should learn to do things ourselves and train our own children to take over from us.
Any househelp that is more than 9 years will not live with me
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Jby3289: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
PDP SACK NO SHECKING
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Omudia11: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2019
You don't even have sense. 9 years old that needs care is who you want as your help.
asatemple:
You took a woman of that age as a housemaid, laziness at its peak. We women should learn to do things ourselves and train our own children to take over from us.
Any househelp that is more than 9 years will not live with me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by crackhouse(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2019
This one already know what she wanted to do before coming in to the house.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Kharol1234: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2019
the calabar grl don turn politician....... She loot r madam house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Grill Mohbad’s Dad, Joseph Aloba Over Petition By Oba Elegushi / Robbery Taking Place In Festac Town Now / Several Killed In Edo Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.