Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House (25746 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by EmmaLege: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol
Kharol1234:
the calabar grl don turn politician....... She loot r madam house
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by benratigan3(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=Onlinealaba post=77134158]
As much as I buy into what you said I still think what she did was wrong and very wrong, stealing is stealing no matter how little if left to grow it will become robbery, you shouldn't blame the couple for their action no thief is a good thief no matter how little.

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option[/quote?]

so true sha but motive should be considered.
how much for PlayStation 4?
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Agugbadin: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2019
lilfreezy:
But who told calabar people that housemaid is there destiny. I mean it even reflects in our home videos undecided

Point of correction, there's a significant difference between Calabar and Akwaibom people, this one is Akwaibom
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by kimond101: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2019
benratigan3:
why would a grown woman like this steal golden morn and why would her employer send her to police station for it? its very simple ....she was/is maltreated by her madam.if you find out now they don't feed her or have not paid her .am against stealing but d motive is what I'm after.
parading her on the internet in a police station says a lot about her employer. and tomorrow dem go go church

I bet to disagree.

The househelp we employed her service to assist my wife in house chores due to our welcoming a baby was treated like a daughter. We bought cloth for her during Eid, she cooked and ate when she liked, when we go out I always allowed her to pick things aswell so she doesnt feel like a slave. Bought coldstone iceream for her when bought for ourselves. She slept in an airconditioned room and was allowed to watch TV so she doesnt feel bored at home.
I even told her i would pay for her to have her SSCE exam in a government school this year since she finished secondary school but didnt do the exam.

But as the power of greed and theft would catch her, she stole loads of things: baby cloths and wipes, pen, soap, foodstuff, wine, rice, oil, Milo, #100k+ belonging to my mother-in-law and many more. She escaped my house security but was busted at the estate security.

She hid #100+ in her pant and wore hijab to cover her theft when busted. My mother-in-law knew she stole and search her to her pant. She tried resisting removing her hijab but after small beating she did remove it. She was taken back to the person that brought her and her mum was invited to the persons house. She didnt feel remorseful.

Lessons:
1. Be careful with househelps. Don't trust any of them. If possible install cctv around your house.
2. Maltreatment is not a justification for theft same way good treatment does not make a potential thief not to execute her plan.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by benratigan3(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2019
kimond101:

I bet to disagree.

The househelp we employed her service to assist my wife in house chores due to our welcoming a baby was treated her like a daughter. We bought cloth for her during Eid, she cooked and ate when she liked, when we go out I always allowed her to pick things aswell so she doesnt feel like a slave. Bought coldstone iceream for her when bought for ourselves. She slept in an airconditioned room and was allowed to watch TV so she doesnt feel bores at home.
I even told her i would pay for her to have her SSCE exam in a government school this year since she finished secondary school but didnt do the exam.

But as the power of greed and theft would catch her, she stole loads of things: baby cloths and wipes, pen, soap, foodstuff, wine, rice, oil, Milo, #100k+ belonging to my mother-in-law and many more. She escaped my house security but was busted at the estate security.

She his #100+ in her pant and wore hijab to cover her theft when busted. My mother-in-law knew she stole and search her to her pant. She tried resisting removing her hijab but after small beating she did remove it. She was taken back to the person that brought her and her mum was invited to the persons house. She didnt feel remorseful.

Lessons:
1. Be careful with househelps. Don't trust any of them. If possible install cctv around your house.
2. Maltreatment is not a justification for theft same way good treatment to not make a potential thief not to execute her plan.

so d purpose of hijab is to steal ooo.I knew it how can slim girl have fat body in hijab.on a serious note as I said motive is what I consider but you have a very very valid point. you didn't come online cos you have good intention.
next time assist your spouse in some home chores like I do since your mother in law is around for the baby.u get to save money and hijab thief cos it could be worse

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by kimond101: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2019
benratigan3:

so d purpose of hijab is to steal ooo.I knew it how can slim girl have fat body in hijab.on a serious note as I said motive is what I consider but you have a very very valid point. you didn't come online cos you have good intention.
next time assist your spouse in some home chores like I do since your mother in law is around for the baby.u get to save money and hijab thief cos it could be worse

Mother-in-law was just with us for the first few months of us having a baby. However she visits from time to time.

I work for money and get paid and theres nothing wrong in using money to get quality service. Even though i assist often with e chores.

And yes it could have been worse but we thank God.

That's why we felt disappointed and told her to just carry her wahala and go.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Folabifreeman(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Dont blame her...the country is rerrible

Morso golden morne that im looking for who would comman carry in my house is what another is stealing undecided

Jehova jireh i thank you o
thanking God because of golden morn poverty kill you finish
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Folabifreeman:

thanking God because of golden morn poverty kill you finish

Smh...As easy as it is to read yet you cant understand...born abd trained by fools
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by mickyeddi(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Chelsea82:
After Mary wanted to leave, her boss realised something was fishy he quickly called his wife to come and see the bags her Maid was packing.

So they forced her to open the baggage and discovered lots of stolen provisions including her wrappers ,Gold rings, clothes toiletries etc.

She is now in the police custody where she's been interrogated.

Watch As She was being tortured below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/lady-bursted-her-calabar-housemaid.html?m=1

Africans love blaming white people for slavery but yet they enslave themselves. Maybe if the maid was paid proper wages, she wouldn't need to steal.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by phiszo(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2019
asatemple:
You took a woman of that age as a housemaid, laziness at its peak. We women should learn to do things ourselves and train our own children to take over from us.
Any househelp that is more than 9 years will not live with me
You shouldn't even think of employing a child as a maid. That's child abuse/slavery...
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by ebuka440: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Has it gotten to the extent of taking her to the police so that they will start to sleep with her. The best way of settling this issue is to send her packing. Poverty is a sin
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Loveth2019: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2019
phiszo:

You shouldn't even think of employing a child as a maid. That's child abuse/slavery...
wow that is child abuse. having a 9 years old maid is everything wrong. it is not laziness when women employ housemaids these days. we are in age where women are working class and people still expect them to do super human things like taking care of the house and kids as well as husband. that is just too much. it is okay to have a maid but you have to do it the right way by registering with agencies who will take care of the hiring process and put in measures for situations like this that you are unable to do due to your busy schedule. I and my friends use Maid by Phoenix in Abuja and my family in Lagos use Essvickleenklub. If it will help anyone here, you can contact Maid by phoenix in Abuja on: 09097293933 and Essvicklenklub in Lagos on: 09091701425. So please everyone, IT IS TOTALLY OKAY TO HAVE A MAID. I For one i am a business owner and i have no closing hour so i can not come and kill myself by not hiring a maid. Everyone who knew before marriage know i am a super woman who likes cleanliness and does all work by self but it gets to a point when you will need some sort of assistance
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Loveth2019: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
asatemple:
You took a woman of that age as a housemaid, laziness at its peak. We women should learn to do things ourselves and train our own children to take over from us.

wow that is child abuse. there is nothing wrong in hiring a maid at this age where women are just a workaholic like men. you cant expect super human ability from a human. so please it is okay to have a maid but not a 9 years old maid please
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by marvel2011(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chelsea82:
Watch Video HERE
A mother of two in the village becoming a house help. How will she feed her two children in her village
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Loveth2019: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
kimond101:

I bet to disagree.

The househelp we employed her service to assist my wife in house chores due to our welcoming a baby was treated her like a daughter. We bought cloth for her during Eid, she cooked and ate when she liked, when we go out I always allowed her to pick things aswell so she doesnt feel like a slave. Bought coldstone iceream for her when bought for ourselves. She slept in an airconditioned room and was allowed to watch TV so she doesnt feel bores at home.

She his #100+ in her pant and wore hijab to cover her theft when busted. My mother-in-law knew she stole and search her to her pant. She tried resisting removing her hijab but after small beating she did remove it. She was taken back to the person that brought her and her mum was invited to the persons house. She didnt feel remorseful.

Lessons:
2. Maltreatment is not a justification for theft same way good treatment to not make a potential thief not to execute her plan.

you really do not have to defend why you employed a househelp to stranger online. it is okay to employ a househelp whether or not your wife is expecting a child or not. we have to realize that women need help as they are just as busy as men these days and if you will agree with me even more because it doesn't end at just official work but home care as well. even after hiring a househelp it still doesn't stop, they still get to work managing the things the househelp does. so Sir, it was totally okay for you and your wife to have decided to have a maid and do not allow anyone make you feel otherwise, especially online but hiring a maid/househelp should be done right- go to an Agency who have done homework on these maid and have measure put aside for situations like yours. If you are writing from Abuja, you can use Maid by phoenix: 09097293933 or contact online on: https:///2ImkpPh or use Essvickleenklub in Lagos: 09091701425

Also some people are just wicked and have no morals no matter how good you are to them, it is not necessarily because they were maltreated. they just being certain kind of people.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by FrankSamantha: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Loveth2019:

you really do not have to defend why you employed a househelp to stranger online. it is okay to employ a househelp whether or not your wife is expecting a child or not. we have to realize that women need help as they are just as busy as men these days and if you will agree with me even more because it doesn't end at just official work but home care as well. even after hiring a househelp it still doesn't stop, they still get to work managing the things the househelp does. so Sir, it was totally okay for you and your wife to have decided to have a maid and do not allow anyone make you feel otherwise, especially online but hiring a maid/househelp should be done right- go to an Agency who have done homework on these maid and have measure put aside for situations like yours. If you are writing from Abuja, you can use Maid by phoenix: 09097293933 or contact online on: https:///2ImkpPh or use Essvickleenklub in Lagos: 09091701425

Also some people are just wicked and have no morals no matter how good you are to them, it is not necessarily because they were maltreated. they just being certain kind of people.

oh you also know Maid by Phoenix? yea you all should totally check them out. We use them too and i think they also handle states around Abuja too not just Abuja
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by grandstar(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
I am sure this isn't her first time! She should be given appropriate punishment
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by sinimapongolle(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mayflowa:

Calabar people don't do housemaid.They are mostly royalty. This is a wide spread misconception around Nigeria. The people involved in Housemaid are Akwa-iboms. In fact Akwa-iboms are the housemaid to Calabar. From there they started integrating amongst calabar tribes and people just mistook them to be Calabar people
fvck y'all the same, calaber, akwa ibom pretty much sound the same to every other nigerian the fact that you even said that shi about akwa iboms integrating the calabars cos they of royalty, mehn that shi alone is bull... how many royal you be abeg, you wey go still wake up 5am tomorrow and start the cirlce all over again�
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by benratigan3(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
kimond101:

Mother-in-law was just with us for the first few months of us having a baby. However she visits from time to time.

I work for money and get paid and theres nothing wrong in using money to get quality service. Even though i assist often with e chores.

And yes it could have been worse but we thank God.

That's why we felt disappointed and told her to just carry her wahala and go.

yea you did right no noise about it.it is well
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by sinimapongolle(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
asatemple:
fvck... are you guys reading this! Jesus christ and pple like this walk around claiming to be human.. below 9YEARS, REALLY!!!
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
asatemple:

Truth is you are worse than her. How dare you engage in child labour. You don't want a maturd person so you won't pay enough and you don't want to be ridiculed.

I will report you to my police freind. Your end is near.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by asatemple(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
hosey:

Truth is you are worse than her. How dare you engage in child labour. You don't want a maturd person so you won't pay enough and you don't want to be ridiculed.

you've just shown the type of family you came out from. I won't batter words with you
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by asatemple(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
hosey:

you've just shown the type of family you came out from. I won't batter words with you, thank you
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by asatemple(f): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Loveth2019:

wow that is child abuse. there is nothing wrong in hiring a maid at this age where women are just a workaholic like men. you cant expect super human ability from a human. so please it is okay to have a maid but not a 9 years old maid please
I said househelp please
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by asatemple(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
phiszo:

house help not house maid
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
asatemple:
you've just shown the type of family you came out from. I won't batter words with you, thank you

Stupid lazy girl. I will hunt you down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by phiszo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
asatemple:
house help not house maid
It's the same thing. What kind of a woman are you? undecided
Child labour is wickedness. Desist from it.
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by otokx(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Truth be told, the average Nigerian is becoming quite lazy.

You see single girls these days having someone come in and clean their apartment and do the dishes, clothes go to the laundry man.

You single men who send their singlets to the laundry man.

We need to do something about the deteriorating Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by Folabifreeman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Smh...As easy as it is to read yet you cant understand...born abd trained by fools
Born again child my ass. no wonder your pastors use your money to buy jets while you go around thanking God for pop corn. Stupid Female idiot
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Folabifreeman:

Born again child my ass. no wonder your pastors use your money to buy jets while you go around thanking God for pop corn. Stupid Female idiot

Lol...this ine is in severe pains grin

Oniranu osho
Re: Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House by adecz: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Na this retired slay mama person
dey employ as housemaid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest / Policeman Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.