₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,033 members, 5,106,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 07:56 PM

A Thorn In The Flesh - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thorn In The Flesh (59380 Views)

A Pound Of Flesh / The Thorn Bird / How The Flesh Almost Ruin Him (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 9:43pm On Aug 10
AbdusSalam96:

This is a big problem loading, I sense that is yetunde anyway..

Please how can I get the full story, have tried ten site but couldn't get through

You can get the PDF version by sending N100 glo recharge pin number to tonysunkan@gmail.com
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Ann2012(f): 10:40pm On Aug 10
Kasala don burst

Thanks for the update
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Kaycee9242(m): 6:22am On Aug 11
e dun be, nice one op
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Ray97: 6:36pm On Aug 11
tonysunkan:

You can get the PDF version by sending N100 glo recharge pin number to tonysunkan@gmail.com
wait hundred naira or a thousand naira sir just so we are clear and what am seeing is not a typo.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 6:48pm On Aug 11
Ray97:
wait hundred naira or a thousand naira sir just so we are clear and what am seeing is not a typo.

I deliberately made it very affordable. It's N100 (one hundred naira) only.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Ray97: 6:51pm On Aug 11
tonysunkan:

I deliberately made it very affordable. It's N100 (one hundred naira) only.
am in sir.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by AbdusSalam96(m): 1:13am On Aug 12
tonysunkan:

Okay. Will do that tomorrow
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Pearlbube: 5:15pm On Aug 13
tonysunkan:
Two weeks to the day of engagement, I got a surprise call from Kike, who had not communicated with me for several weeks since the emergence of Yetunde.

'Kike, what a surprise call. How're you and how're your studies?'

'My studies are going on well.'

'Good. You just try to do your best.'

'Thank you. Mummy called to inform me that you will soon be having wedding with the senator's daughter.'

'Yes, it's true. We've picked dates for the engagement and the wedding.'

There was a brief silence across the line.

'I thought you love me,' she said.

I was surprised she said this.

'Yes, I did,' I replied. 'But events have overtaken that. You yourself acted in a way that made me seek love elsewhere.'

'It was because I wasn't so sure then. But now, I've got the confirmation. God has told me you're my husband.'

I chuckled. 'Really? Is it not late for that to happen, now, my dear Kike?'

'It's never late for God's words to come to pass.'

'Yes, I know, but on this matter, I think you're making a mistake. You allowed my parents to intimidate you when they asked you to back off.

'And your subsequent lack of interest made me to embrace Yetunde. Now, you're showing me that you're interested again, after we've fixed the wedding date. Can't you see that it's too late for you and me to be intimate again?'

Again, she was silent for some moments.

'It's never too late for the words of God to come to manifest,' she said again.

I was becoming exasperated over her rhetoric.

'Kike, thanks for calling,' I said. 'Thanks and goodnight.'

I cut the line. It was late for her to say what she said, wasn't it? Months ago, I was ready to stake everything for her. I was ready to defy my parents for her, but she faltered and cut short my love for her.

Now, she was talking about God saying I would be her husband. What a theory! And to think that she thought I would believe that!

Well, I wished her the best. She was young and pretty and I had no doubt she would not be short of a suitor.
Yetunde and I started making preparations for our engagement and wedding.

She bought clothes that the two of us would use for the engagement. She even specified how she wanted the dress to be sewn. She was not only buying things for us, she also went on a buying spree for the expected baby. She went to a mother-care shop to buy things that a new baby needed.

The pregnancy had not become obvious yet, apart from a slight bulge on her stomach, but I had no doubt that it would soon become noticeable.

'What do we call her?' she asked.

'Hey, you're jumping the gun,' I replied. 'You can't tell yet if the baby will be a girl.'

'But I can tell. I have no doubt in my mind that it's going to be a girl.'

There was no need to argue with her. As far as I was concerned, it did not matter whether the baby was a boy or girl.

My parents too were happy for me, and for Yetunde. I supposed they were also happy for themselves that they would be grandparents. We all looked forward to the engagement and wedding days.

I forgot all about Kike and her prophesy. If she thought she could some words to deter me from going ahead with my union with Yetunde, at this point, she was making a very big mistake. I had zeroed my mind on marrying the senator's daughter and no force on earth could stop that.

Get the full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_/26753

Read other stories:https://thrillplus.blogspot.com/

I need the full story please... I will be send the 100 naira GLO airtime to u
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 9:01pm On Aug 13
Pearlbube:

I need the full story please... I will be send the 100 naira GLO airtime to u

Thanks for your interest.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by pharuzine(m): 10:34am On Aug 14
I will also need it the full story as well and will send you 100# glo.thanks
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by pharuzine(m): 10:36am On Aug 14
and this is my email address pharuzine09@gmail.com
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by elmagnifico411(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14
If U no go finish the story, why u come start am? This kain thing dey vex person jare.. ok, oya send your number make I do glo card 100naira put. Next time quick tell us sey na d money be koko

2 Likes

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Sensitivity1254: 2:00pm On Aug 14
Very annoying..

elmagnifico411:
If U no go finish the story, why u come start am? This kain thing dey vex person jare.. ok, oya send your number make I do glo card 100naira put. Next time quick tell us sey na d money be koko
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 7:45pm On Aug 14
elmagnifico411:

If you have the patience to wait, I will complete it, but if you cannot wait, you can write to tonysunkan@gmail.com to get the PDF.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Janet96(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16
Nice story
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 8:21am On Aug 17
I wanted to say more, but her right hand moved from the chest to inside the boxer I was wearing and she tenderly held my joystick. Deftly, her hand moved over it as she caressed the organ. In response, the part wasted no time in becoming fully erect.

I removed her top and unhooked her bra. Her jaunty boobs sprang to life as I sucked her nipples. I could see eagerness and anticipation in her mood. She quickly removed her clothing, just as I did the same to mine.

In every sense, she appeared like someone that was sex-starved and needed a life-line. Right there in the sitting-room, we did things to satisfy each other's lusts.

We were so carried away we neither moved to the bedroom nor lock the door. And we were so engrossed in fulfilling our quest that we didn't know when the door was opened and an intruder came in.

'What ...!' I heard faintly. Then something thudded on the tiled floor. I glanced at the sight and saw a lady lying on the floor.

'What?!' It was my turn to make that exclamation. I quickly stopped the coital act, wore my boxer and rushed to see the lady on the floor.

It was Yetunde. The sight she had seen must be too much for her and she had fainted.

'Oh Lord,' I muttered, panic gripping me. 'Yetunde! Yetunde!'

But she was past responding to me. Bisola too quickly wore her clothes.

'She fainted?' she asked unnecessarily.

My mind was in frenzy. I had to decide what to do, and fast too. Quickly, I wore my t-shirt and wore a trousers on the boxer.

'I will have to take her to the hospital,' I muttered.

I picked her up from the ground while Bisola picked the small bag she, Yetunde, had brought. I placed her in the back seat of my car, went inside to take some money and my ATM card and locked up my flat.

'Do I follow you?' Bisola asked.

'No,' I replied grimly. There was a small private hospital not far from my residence. I took her there and called their attention to emergency.

They brought a stretcher to take her inside. As they were putting her on a bed, she opened her eyes dreamily. Then, I noticed that there was a blood stain on her skirt.

'Please, you have to excuse us,' the elderly doctor said. 'Kindly wait at the reception while we examine and observe her.'

I went to wait at the large reception room, cursing my luck and cursing the moment I conceded to Bisola's desire.

But why did Yetunde come around? Didn't she say she would not be coming as she was ill? Why did she come in at the very time Bisola and I were engrossed in pleasures of the flesh?

Above all, why did she not tell me that she would be calling?

Some minutes later, the doctor called me to his office.
'You will have to help us call one of her relatives, as she said she didn't want to see you.'

My heart sank. 'But, how's she? Is she okay?'

The doctor nodded. 'She's going to be okay, but the shock and the fall she experienced have made her to have a miscarriage.'

'What?' I stood up, shocked at the bad news.

'But, she's going to be okay,' the doctor said.

The pleasures I was having with Bisola had suddenly brought about sorrows. I was distraught by what had happened, to say the least.

I had to call my mother to say what had happened. But I did not reveal the sordid details. I only said Yetunde came in, met a lady and me in an uncompromising position, fell down and fainted.

Within few minute the news had spread. The first person to get to the hospital was Nike, Yetunde's younger sister. Later, Yetunde was discharged.

I offered to take her home, but she refused. Even my offer of paying for her cab was rebuffed. It was one of the saddest days of my life, but I guessed I took things for granted.

On Saturday morning, dad summoned me to our Ikeja home.

In the sitting-room, a look at my mum's eyes showed that she had been crying. I felt so bad.

You can download full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_/26753

Read other stories: https://thrillplus.blogspot.com

4 Likes

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Ann2012(f): 8:29am On Aug 17
Thanks for the update
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Kaycee9242(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17
well done op
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by EngrMcDon(m): 11:57am On Aug 18
Bad market
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by chiboyo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18
Interesting read!

Feed me more!
Feed me more!!
Feed me more!!!
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by rubenson(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18
u dey dull us ooo Carry on na !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / Medicine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.