Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers (37180 Views)

Alem Muluseta: Photo Of The Humanitarian Worker Killed By Soldier In Borno / Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by zoba88: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ibisaki Daperi Amachree, who died from the bullet of a jittery soldier during the presidential and National Assembly elections in Degema on the 23rd February, 2019 was led to rest today at the Port Harcourt Cemetery.

We sincerely sympathise with the bereaved family and pray God Almighty grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/lady-shot-dead-by-soldier-during.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by zoba88: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2019

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by amaniro: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gà nkö mä oo embarassedembarassed

9 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by emeijeh(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oh no
cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Wisfem: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is saaad

8 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by denko(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Soldier should be ready to eat her na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Fadomero(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
those people wey kill u dey come

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by MaiGemu: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
My sincere condolence goes out to the unfortunate Corp members and party agents that would officiate any future election in this Country.... I pity them so much..

I did same while serving... I was optimistic coz it was an APC strong hold, so I acted according to the script.
Bribe came and I was like 'we don't need bribe', but my colleagues were like WE? 'talk for yourself'

Naija is gone!
Party, Regional, sectional, tribal, ET Al politics is killingthis Country.

Igbos and some of Yorubas are still playing this GAME... LAGOS and the whole South East need to move beyond PARTY Politics.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhari why are you this wicked??

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Continue to torment Bubari till we meet to part no more

Rest In Peace
May the good Lord comfort the families you left behind because it is a great loss to die for this dead nation

But I know your spirit and the spirit of the good souls that has been killed unlawfully by the hate speech of a useless president will make this country work again

Tears angry

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Learnstuffs: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Soldier that can only intimidate and kill innocent civilians but runs at the sight of Boko boys.

Who get that Fela song titled 'Zombie'

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Bighead9: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wicked Wike's thugs caused the death of this innocent woman. He will soon pay for his crimes.

RIP to the Dead.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by EmzyT: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
BUHARI why? sad cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Armstrong34(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
now the spirit of The Lizard of Ubima can finally rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Virgohills(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is the use of share button on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by asatemple(f): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rest in peace, ebony black
Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by dopemama(f): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rest on Ma'am. ...its a Pity you died this way...say me well to my dad!
Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
mind what you say on here
If you don’t want to die in a mysterious way
When we are suppose to rise up together and fight the illiterate killing is one after the other and you are here saying rubbish . People like you are the reason why God is still punishing us in Nigeria and Africa as a whole

Armstrong34:
now the spirit of The Lizard of Ubima can finally rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by anytexy: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amaechi

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Unlimitk(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pls y do rivers state ppl name sound similar to Yorubas name
Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Guyman02: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is why they are desperate for CAN to congratulate the Impala who is the CiC of the murderous soldiers and benefited from this murder.
RIP cry

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
embarassed God will forever punish buhari.

Rest on, Benin child
Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by SarkinYarki: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhari it will never be well with you and 7 generations of your decendants!!!!!!
Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
shut up, they aren't Yoruba's, ask poor states like kohi, kwara and Niger and live the south alone

For your information, degema is a branch of the greater Benin, they speak edoid language

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Buhari it will never be well with you and 7 generations of your decendants!!!!!!
ise

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Unlimitk(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Excaperx:
shut up, they aren't Yoruba's, ask poor states like kohi, kwara and Niger and live the south alone

For your information, degema is a branch of the greater Benin, they speak edoid language

Who is this lunatic,I'm just asking y their names sound similar

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:

Who is this lunatic,I'm just asking y their names sound similar
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by cocaineaddict(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
You are very mad. How does that name sound like Yoruba. Mugu like u

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers by Unlimitk(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
cocaineaddict:

You are very mad. How does that name sound like Yoruba. Mugu like u

Hehehe

Eh eh

Wetin I do u guys

Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.