Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) (39589 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Not my definition of beautiful tho.
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Happy birthday to her. Triplets fall on them. grin
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Authoreety:
Happy birthday

But ds one go dey so lousy nd carelessss
Dbanj is only keeping ds one cos of her looks and Wetin people go talk

Please how did u arrive at this? For goodness sake.haba

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by City001: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Careless woman.
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by City001: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jirair:
Happy birthday to her. Triplets fall on them. grin
So that them go careless about them.
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by RemiOAjayi: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by murmee: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
athaboi:
Una still dey go close to water abi
I'm laughing!
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Authoreety: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Please how did u arrive at this? For goodness sake.haba

Whenever u get married nd hav children, then ul get ur answer
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Gift84(f): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
His wife is so beautiful

Please am in need of a job, a graduate of political science, base in Abuja, have been out of job for a very long time, 080326please help a sister, 92262
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
peacettw:
I am sorry but reading about this couple evokes a range of emotions in me...from sadness to anger. Right now, I feel like bursting into tears

Your own better angry

1 Like

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
好的
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by peacettw: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
lenghtinny:

Your own better angry

It will pass but right now, this is just how I feel.
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by City001: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fashionly careful and motherly careless.

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by traffwire: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Free Web Design Training With Joinpreneur 1.0 >>>

To whoever is interested in learning website design for free. A 3-day training commences next month. To join,
https://joinpreneur.com/forums/thread/4/
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
peacettw:
I am sorry but reading about this couple evokes a range of emotions in me...from sadness to anger. Right now, I feel like bursting into tears

Talk about crying more than the bereaved.
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by oyeb15: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
City001:
Fashionly careful and motherly careless.

Only God and them know d truth of wat happened then.
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by seangy4konji: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Make I no just say wetin deh my mind....no be d hoe concentrating on instsgrsm and snap chat forget pikin go drown be dis?

Make dem leave to deh press fone dem no Go hear...I go poison am if na me...
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by victorian(f): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
chiroyale:
How do people move on biko.. I need lectures..

If you don't move on and your husband is like you, who finds it hard to move on.
The next move will be Divorce.

And Divorce helps no one, especially a couple who still loves each other.

Marriage has its ups and downs. You must be flexible to understand life goes on after the storm and learn on what brought that storm, so it won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by poyet(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
athaboi:
angry ;DYou dey craze!
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Authoreety:

Whenever u get married nd hav children, then ul get ur answer

And how do I know iam not ?my dear you are mentally down .not an insult but u need to surround your self and accept love

1 Like

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by bluecircle470: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2019
athaboi:

Borrow brain Incase you don’t have one
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by hopexter(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
Dbanj wedded her so that makes her not to be a babymama

Read between the lines for proper understanding. Who's talking about her? undecided
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Kinjikitile(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2019
MediaNGN:
Nigerian musician, Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as D'Banj celebrates his beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow on her birthday.

He shared the beautiful photo with caption: Love conquers all, Happy birthday soulmate

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/dbanj-celebrates-his-beautiful-wife-on.html
This one don bleach finish ...
Our African Artists are attracted to facial beauty ,, that's all ..... They marry people that bleached to yellow...... What is the special thing about been yellow
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by peacettw: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2019
OneManLegion:

Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

True but then again, everyone has a history. Unfortunately mine is directly related to their tragedy. Never mind, you won't understand

1 Like

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by darlenese(f): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Teewhy2:
Happy birthday to bangalee kokolet.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/11

the parapet is too busy
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Authoreety: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

And how do I know iam not ?my dear you are mentally down .not an insult but u need to surround your self and accept love

Bia, if u ain't OK with my comments, Pls make use of d nearest transformer, I don't nd won't spare time for someone from a generation of retards

Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Authoreety:

Bia, if u ain't OK with my comments, Pls make use of d nearest transformer, I don't nd won't spare time for someone from a generation of retards

Sorry suicide ain't for me but you can show me how to do it by hugging transformer first
Re: D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) by Teewhy2: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
darlenese:

the parapet is too busy

Dear ma,
We have various design based on clients design and choice, kindly check our thread and if you have your design we can make it for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) / Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.