Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson (1993 Views)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / IGP Receives Operational Vehicles From Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by ararumeteam(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Every nairalander should donate a minimum of N1000 to save GTB from acquisition.
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by SLAP44: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Stola my friend, gather others so you can help our GTB because they are poor, put your money where your mouth is.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by StOla: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Stola my friend, gather others so you can help our GTB because they are poor, put your money where your mouth is.

I already give them the go ahead to use their profits to pay.

They have used my money deposits to generate profit already, they should pay from their profit if there is no legal alternative.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by ican2020: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
help gtb, a Nigeria thief thief bank, why na. hold break, no Nigeria bank deserve help

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by ican2020: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by SLAP44: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

They have used my money deposits to generate profit already, they should pay from their profit if there is no legal alternative.

There seems to be no legal alternative. If there is, GTB won't be losing in each and every case since it started . They should hasten up and pay to close the matter instead of giving everyone the impression that they don't have the money.

So stop jumping from thread to thread to defend the indefensible, just pray they pay and stop the bad press.

18 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by sweerychick(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Actually GTBank is not a bad, i love that bank especially there customer service.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by martolux(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Everybody check your gtb acc balance ooo....i noticed about N150 is missing from my previous balance. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Sunnymatey(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Why cant a bank that post a profit of over N200b pay a debt or liability of N2.4b?
They rather drag that matter in court till interest rose to over N6b.
Senseless bank.
Persons in charge of their legal department should be fired if they survive this.

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Gboy101: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
the same bank that use EFCC to intimidate innoson because they don't want to Pay.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Iykopee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
I went to their ATM this evening to withdraw my money but encountered a long queue. I refused to ring the bell about their current financial predicament to avert panick withdrawal.

On Monday, I'm going to withdraw my last kobo to avoid wahala.

those criminally minded skull mining fraudsters running banking operations should pay innoson his money.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by SLAP44: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Iykopee:
I went to their ATM this evening to withdraw my money but encountered a long queue. I refused to ring the bell about their current financial predicament to avert panick withdrawal.

those criminally minded skull mining fraudsters running banking operations should pay innoson his money.

See panic!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Chipink(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
sweerychick:
Actually GTBank is not a bad, i love that bank especially there customer service.

They are criminals.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by peeps4u: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Iykopee:

Hello StOla, this is one of the negative effects of this mess I told you earlier but to you, gtb is only losing 8.8bn, even if it is a small money, have u considered the brand name that is getting destroyed? Panic has set in and a lot of people will withdraw their money from that bank now.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by SLAP44: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
peeps4u:

Hello StOla, this is one of the negative effects of this mess I told you earlier but to you, gtb is only losing 8.8bn, even if it is a small money, have considered the brand name that is getting destroyed? Panic has set in and a lot of people will withdraw their money from that bank now.

Plus those who will refuse to deposit there again till they see the end of this mess.
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by peeps4u: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Plus those who will refuse to deposit there again till they see the end of this mess.

Don't mind StOla and those nairalanders. Their thinkings are myopic. They think gtb only stands to lose 8.8bn, they've not considered how many people will close their ACCTS or empty their ACCTS with them.

I'm a Yoruba, but I won't let tribal game becloud my judgement. Gtb, like many other banks in Nigeria are corporate robbers and I'm happy Innoson has dealt the them.

They thought they could cheat him or harass him using govt power like efcc.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Israellionel: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Iykopee:

Chill,
All Banks Are Insured By The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
Your Money Is Safe Bro.
Don't Panic.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Passionate888: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
ararumeteam:
Every nairalander should donate a minimum of N1000 to save GTB from acquisition.
GTB wey take style finish my small money for 'akant' through bogus sms charges and ATM charges.
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by obailala(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Why cant a bank that post a profit of over N200b pay a debt or liability of N2.4b?
They rather drag that matter in court till interest rose to over N6b.
Senseless bank.
Persons in charge of their legal department should be fired if they survive this.
Nigerian banks that pilf N50 and N100 from even the poorest customers, you really expect these exploitative organisations to easily pay out N2.4b to a customer without a dirty fight?
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Passionate888: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Nairabet
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Ziggylady(f): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
StOla how far na??..

abeg make you and your "sophisticated' kith and kins show with your cash for GTBank after all 8Billion is "chicken change" no be to run mouth like type-writter with empty pockets.

Na waoo.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by mushystuff: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:

You know there's another 14bn suit pending against GTB in the Supreme Court by d same Innoson right? He was also victorious at the lower courts. If his winning streak continues u may need to contribute o! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by johnkey: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2019
I no fit donate 1kobo
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by lukui: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2019
thank God I don't even use their bank, I have tried several times to open an account there but the problem about them is that people are too much there! if you want to send money, you will spend hours on queue

Greedy Treacherous Bank GTB!
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by loveth360(f): 3:05am On Mar 31, 2019
yoloba bank will always behave like yoloba people
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Mystick: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2019
My N1050.29 balance in their bank is safe, I don't need to withdraw it.
My concern is that second pending case at Supreme Court, it is N14b suit from same Innoson. He has already won in the two lower courts on his way to Supreme Court. Should the Apex court upholds his winnings so far in that case, it will be another terrible blow again. What is even happening? The question is how did GTB get trapped like this? Why didn't explore other means to sort things out with him?
Re: Nairalanders Donate N1000 Each To Save GTB From Innoson by Sinner1(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Next will be ecobank and unitybank...... We will get there..dont joke with what we can do.... The sun always rise from the east

(1) (Reply)

2023: Babagana Umara Zulum/ Rochas Okorocha For Presidency / SA Overtakes Nigeria As The Most Miserable African Country / Pastor Arrested For Holding Service Despite Ban On Social Gatherings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.