Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms (1299 Views)

IMEI Number: Meaning, Identification And Uses(that Long Code U Dey See) / Updated Fts 2019 Android Mod Apk With September Transfers, Football, Kits Player / Fault Identification And Demarcation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
The Biomerieux API kit can identify over 700 organisms right to the species level. In less than 24 hrs, you already know which organisms you are dealing with after isolation.

You can get it in Nigeria here. Total technical support is available..

Mail me -
senormontero@gmail.com
Re: API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms by Royalmic24(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Hello, I'm an undergraduate, and I think it's going to be very useful for my project, how much does it cost so I can know my budget. Please reply ASAP, it's urgent
Re: API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms by cr8t: 3:05am On Apr 03, 2019
montedo:
The Biomerieux API kit can identify over 700 organisms right to the species level. In less than 24 hrs, you already know which organisms you are dealing with after isolation.

You can get it in Nigeria here. Total technical support is available..

Mail me -
senormontero@gmail.com

Who is this?
Re: API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2019
cr8t:

Dear Montedo,

Great Job.
Kindly contact so we work on this.

Call/Whatsapp: 08037913521

Thanks. I will contact you.
Re: API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Royalmic24:
Hello, I'm an undergraduate, and I think it's going to be very useful for my project, how much does it cost so I can know my budget. Please reply ASAP, it's urgent

Email me on senormontero@gmail.com.. There are different kits for different groups of organisms and thus, the prices differ. It depends on what you are working on. Thank you.
Re: API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms by slosgroup: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please who is this? Do you work for BioMerieux and the distributor?

(1) (Reply)

Blog closed by Author. / Crestron Automation ,Q-SYS, Extron Automation and Programming in Nigeria / A Few Facts About The D.N.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.