Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

IMEI Number: Meaning, Identification And Uses(that Long Code U Dey See) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / IMEI Number: Meaning, Identification And Uses(that Long Code U Dey See) (301 Views)

Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / API Kits For Identification And Confirmation Of Microorganisms / Fault Identification And Demarcation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMEI Number: Meaning, Identification And Uses(that Long Code U Dey See) by DanielBryte: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
IMEI number is a unique number or code every phone carries or assigned to every phone made by a company.

An IMEI number is a 15-17 digit number or code which differentiate your phone from any other phone in the world.

Watch video on IMEI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMt-4trTos
Identification of IMEI number
Here are steps to identify or find your IMEI number:

1. Go to your phone dialer.

2. Input this code *#06#

3. The codes will appear on your screen.

Remember: don't reveal your code to anyone.
Uses of IMEI number
Before I don't know the use of this long code at in phone, on my phone pack and inside the phone battery space.

But now I know its use and it is very important to every phone users.

1. For identification the model and origin of a phone

2. For tracking a lost or stolen phone.

It can track you also but won't reveal every thing about you that's why you shouldn't share it.

3. To block lost and stolen phone.

Now you know the use of IMEI number.

To get phone tips, phone solutions, phone tricks, tutorial and online tips subscribe to this You Tube Channel :

Anything Mobile Anything Online: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyBNQ-FzsFCWdxb65-xTk_PnS6FfpMELO

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Change / Can I Use A Motorcycle Lead Acid/gel Cell Battery On P.A System? / Cheap Dell Latitude E6330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.