Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

2019:naus Convention: Abacha Declared For Senate President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019:naus Convention: Abacha Declared For Senate President (342 Views)

Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured / NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! / NAUS Urges FG To Build Technology Hubs For Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019:naus Convention: Abacha Declared For Senate President by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
KEFFI DECLARATION

I have offer myself once again to serve you, due to diverse clarion calls from various varsity's Across the country to accept clarion call to serve them.

As person who is concern for freedom,equality and justice and prosperity for my fellow university Student's in Nigerian.

As a believer and unionist,I plead with them with reason's but it's a compulsory task to task being thrown upon me to rescue my fellow students in the University's, as one of the voice of this very Constituency.

I have accept your calls to aspire for the office of Senate President in National Association of University Student's(NAUS).

I have been working tirelessly within the wider society and campus to see we all live peacefully and in good condition.

We have done alot and we will still do it ,if the stool is given to us to champion the policies that will be of help and uplift university System of learning in other to arrest some of the problem campus in Nigeria.

1.Hike or increment of school fee's _ we will brought out wide range of our intellectual stand by providing the government and management facts from economy indexes and situation of our country,and the income earning of a common man who can't afford to pay #30,000 for fee's for his children like us who are orphan.

(1) (Reply)

Success Secrets To Be Aware Of As A New Student In The University / Students With Eyeglasses., Are The Most Serious In The Class? / Should I Ask For Remarking Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.