Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! (1226 Views)

ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / FG Reaches Agreement With ASUU, Releases N15.4bn / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Jman06(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
It is high time the various student unions in the country lived up to their responsibilities. ASUU and Federal government have taken Nigerian students for granted for far too long! Enough is enough!

Do we still have student leaders in this country?! This is the 8th month students have been languishing at home while the government and ASUU have failed to resolve their issues.

Let's all arise and shut down the country since it is obvious the authorities are unconcerned about our plights.

This is the time to evoke the spirit of ALUTA!!!

9 Likes

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Tony142: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jman06:
It is high time the various student unions in the country lived up to their responsibilities. ASUU and Federal government have taken Nigerian students for granted for far too long! Enough is enough!

Do we still have student leaders in this country?! This is the 8th month students have been languishing at home while the government and ASUU have failed to resolve their issues.

Let's all arise and shut down the country since it is obvious the authorities are unconcerned about our plights.

This is the time to evoke the spirit of ALUTA!!!

U are right

6 Likes

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by sarahkom: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
i hope it works
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by operAhdam: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
U are right bro.but this country is a joke cool
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Akanimoh113(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
operAhdam:
U are right bro.but this country is a joke cool

Sent u an Email but no reply
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by fernandoc(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which student leaders? The ones who are bankrolled by government who sold their dignity for peanuts? Let’s hear word abeg

4 Likes

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Mystery9(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yes! Nigeria students arise, it's time to shake this country with the greatest shutdown ever done by students.
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by operAhdam: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Sent u an Email but no reply
I did bro..go check
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by TeacherAnas: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let's meet up and make it work beyond their expectations.

1 Like

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by samuelpeters(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jman06:
This one is true but are students ready to go back to class this year.

Students Union kee...the ones that cannot even stand up against their various school management. Students should stand up on their own. The leaders are nothing to right home about.
NANS is what I don't even understand their problem.

One day the thing go click. It hasn't yet come into the minds of students.
Lets keep out fingers crossed for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Akanimoh113(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
operAhdam:
I did bro..go check

Lets discuss there
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Jman06(m): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2020
samuelpeters:

This one is true but are students ready to go back to class this year.

Students Union kee...the ones that cannot even stand up against their various school management. Students should stand up on their own. The leaders are nothing to right home about.
NANS is what I don't even understand their problem.

One day the thing go click. It hasn't yet come into the minds of students.
Lets keep out fingers crossed for now.
Many final year students are midway into their projects before the strike began and I'm sure they are ready to resume this year.

1 Like

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by samuelpeters(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Jman06:
Many final year students are midway into their projects before the strike began and I'm sure they are ready to resume this year.
The middle men are the ones reluctant. cheesy
First years and Final years are ready to resume.
The former wants to enjoy what being in the university looks like, the Latter wants to leave the damn fucking university.

But the middle men, they don't give a Bleep at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by jerryvyne(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Where are the acclaimed unions!?
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Please guys let's take #ENDASUUSTRIKENOW to our various twitter handles.

To remind them that we're idle at home and ready to take to the street again.

I believe they wouldn't want another protest from students atleast not now.

1 Like

Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by operAhdam: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Lets discuss there
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Pancakeey(f): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2020
As I read this post I just dey laugh grin.
No be only invoke the spirit of aluta grin

NANS is a useless body that can’t do anything. They’re puppets in the hands of FG and ASUU
Which NANS are you calling for total shutdown? Is it the same NANS that the president was caught embezzling funds?? grin
Forget it. Students have no autonomous body and that’s why a protest to #endasuu strike will be difficult
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Akanimoh113(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2020
operAhdam:

Please help me
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dumb and toothless dogs sad
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by paulolee(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
na the students go still suffer am because this govt no send us
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by operAhdam: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Please help me
na only God fit help you brother smiley me self need help..no vex
Re: NANS, NAUS Etc Should Begin Mobilization For Total Showdown With ASUU And Fg!!! by Jman06(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
paulolee:
na the students go still suffer am because this govt no send us
The problem here is that we have small naive boys as student leaders today. When children that should still be writing JAMB and WAEC are pushed to the universities and made student leaders, you don't expect them to know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Clearer Video Of TASUED Female Student Rejecting Marriage Proposal / Davido And Tory Lanez In Dubai. Tory Lanez Says Davido Is Better Than Wizkid / The Paradox Of Our Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.