Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER (31165 Views)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by modik(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

Nah. Just thinking like a layman. Both parties can use my thought process to strengthen their cases. And I am also inviting everyone else to pitch in as well. I am open to corrections

I just read through the whistleblower act passed in 2016.

In a nutshell, whistleblowers should report to the authorities in order to ensure their safety and concealment of their identity but this one chose to report to Atiku.

In situations, where a whistleblower can prove that monies have been stolen, he or she is entitled to a fraction of that money, otherwise, no renumeration is guaranteed in unrelated matters. Again, our whistleblower stands to benefit financially if he reports to Atiku.

And so on.

Perhaps the strangest thing here is that this INEC official turned whistleblower had chosen to give this document to Atiku rather than report to the authorities.
Isn't he a government official? Who better to protect your interest if not the government or the Police? Pray, what reasons did he have to go to Atiku? Was he being financially compensated to release the document? Or is he simply a matyr looking out for the public interest in ensuring that our mandate is well protected?

No one knows but he sure has a lot of questions to answer

Your submission looks baseless.

The whistle blower is a Nigerian who wants to protect his vote. However, in law, the source and means of obtaining a verifiable evidence is never subject of adjudication provided the evidence is authentic.

That alone has absolved the whistle blower from any injury at law.

Except inec comes out with superior evidence that the server report is not genuine which I doubt they can prove.

Deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by chiedu7: 6:31am On Mar 31, 2019
vacanci:

We all know also that in 2015, the election was heavily rigged in Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta for PDP.

there is no need to rig in ss for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Diamondwriter(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2019
utenwuson:
Server can only relate the total number of accredited voters, how did pdp get to know how many vote it's score from the total is what I'm still in the dark.

Pdp have about 15 to 16 state now..... And that's a strong opposition......
Correction: After filling d manual result sheets, we transmitted the results electronically through the smart card reader....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2019
modik:

Your submission looks baseless.

The whistle blower is a Nigerian who wants to protect his vote. However, in law, the source and means of obtaining a verifiable evidence is never subject of adjudication provided the evidence is authentic.

That alone has absolved the whistle blower from any injury at law.

Except inec comes out with superior evidence that the server report is not genuine which I doubt they can prove.

Deal with it.

Lol. I simply asked why it wasn't reported to the authorities or are you indirectly saying that every single authority in Nigeria is compromised and the only incorruptible person is Atiku?

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by wonder233: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2019
'We didn't hack' not we didn't hacked'
OP correct the blunder
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Afamed: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:
Las Las inec must talk true, is accreditation via card reader 37m+? If yes what happened to the over 8m undeclared accredited voters,what?

This is getting real!
Long time, how market?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Jidibia:

Have you ever seen in Nigeria where whistle blowers are made public? This is not America or UK where whistle blowers or witnesses are fully protected.

Then how can this case be proven? Anyone can come up and say anything
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Afamed: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2019
chiedu7:

there is no need to rig in ss for PDP
except you didn't see the figures from the SS in 2015

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by olagbola45(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2019
vacanci:

We all know also that in 2015, the election was heavily rigged in Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta for PDP.

I just look at those pdp people....they think dey know all forgetting someone too Is at dem like Mumu to capitalize on dia stupid acknowledgment....we know as e dey go with those pdp state too

On d topic even d deaf will surely know now dat atiku and his legal team plus pdp are just giving dia selves lies upon lies

They are just wasting dia time smh

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by gabbytabby: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2019
It is just a figment of their imagination cooked during Dubai strategy meeting and dead on arrival really.

peacettw:
Smart move. They can't say it was hacked cos that is a crime and hence the evidence won't be admissible in court.

But there is another problem. The whistleblower must be known otherwise this new story won't be taken seriously. Someone is about to be made infamous. Whoever the person may be, I know that his/her job will be on the line, and risks being sent to jail as well. In a sane country, the person will also need to be in protective custody to keep him safe. I don't see that happening in Nigeria.

Goodluck

Modified**
Perhaps we all should team up to create an iron clad story for PDP. How hard can this be?
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by modik(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

Lol. I simply asked why it wasn't reported to the authorities or are you indirectly saying that every single authority in Nigeria is compromised and the only incorruptible person is Atiku?

Say or believe what you like.

INEC must substantiate their Numbers.

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2019
gabbytabby:
It is just a figment of their imagination cooked during Dubai strategy meeting and dead on arrival really.

Me thinks the new strategy was conceived in Nigeria and hurriedly as well. The real strategy that failed was the hacking story. A pity cos they should have known better

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
modik:

Say or believe what you like.

INEC must substantiate their Numbers.

Lol

grin
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

Then how can this case be proven? Anyone can come up and say anything
They might have to think outside the box you know. This case is a complicated case because our INEC and security agencies are partisans. INEC will even temper with the original server result just to defend and protect the ruling party victories. But we can't tell, Atiku and the PDP might have insiders so anything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
Jidibia:

They might have to think outside the box you know. This case is a complicated case because our INEC and security agencies are partisans. INEC will even temper with the original server result just to defend and protect the ruling party victories. But we can't tell, Atiku and the PDP might have insiders so anything is possible.

True but my worry is this. If this is to be addressed through legal channels then this whistleblower (which thinking about it is not the right term to use here) needs to known to the authorities. The same authorities the "whistleblower" didn't go to in the first place to report to.

I don't know if it is too late now but Atiku and co should find a way to file this complaint to the police or another central intelligence. It's a pity

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by bluefilm: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Atiku the Cameroonian is a joker.

Just like the party he represents, the PDP.

Very confused entities.

Common sense will tell anyone who can think clearly that in the act of whistleblowing, you the whistle blower can blow for the government but not against the government.

By using the whistle blowing narrative, it means they MUST now have to expose the so called whistle blower(s).

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

Mention the security agency that attend to whistle blowers issues that is not compromised? All these agencies are partisans and we all saw the role they played in the just concluded general elections.
We can only progress as a nation when we collectively condemn what is wrong and support what is right irrespective of our sociocultural differences or religious/political affiliations.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Jidibia:

Mention the security agency that attend to whistle blowers issues that is not compromised? All these agencies are partisans and we all saw the role they played in the just concluded general elections.
We can only progress as a nation when we collectively condemn what is wrong and support what is right irrespective of our sociocultural differences or religious/political affiliations.

I totally agree with you. It is really a pity. I wish they had reported to the police at least. That would have been a solid evidence. You simply can't claim that every security agency is compromised.. That is complicated

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2019
bluefilm:
Atiku the Cameroonian is a joker.

Just like the party he represents, the PDP.

Very confused entities.

Common sense will tell anyone who can think clearly that in the act of whistleblowing, you the whistle blower can blow for the government but not against the government.

By using the whistle blowing narrative, it means they MUST now have to expose the so called whistle blower(s).
You sound your your moniker. The govt that stole the people's mandate right? And that is the reason the person did not report the case to those partisan security agencies because they will get him killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Joshuawobo(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2019
The whistle blower is not in APC that's why he gave them the info
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by modik(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

True but my worry is this. If this is to be addressed through legal channels then this whistleblower (which thinking about it is not the right term to use here) needs to known to the authorities. The same authorities the "whistleblower" didn't go to in the first place to report to.

I don't know if is too late now but Atiku and co should find a way to file this complaint to the police or another central intelligence. It's a pity

I dont know the depth of your knowledge in law.

An accused can express his lack of trust and confidence in the judge or "authority" to obtain unbiased justice.

A whistle blower may lack confidence in the so called authority for protection too. Should he then keep silent?

Many decided cases which I may not give you for free here, supports this scenario.

So, be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by codedguy1(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Jidibia:

Thank you for this submission. Peacettw is just being clever by half by saying the whistleblower should report to a govt agency when we all know if he carries that evidence to police, efcc, dss, immigration, customs, nscdc, nia etc that that would be the end of his evidence and probably his life.

A thief stole something and you carry evidence against him to his associates. Taa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2019
modik:

I dont know the depth of your knowledge in law.

An accused can express his lack of trust and confidence in the judge or "authority" to obtain unbiased justice.

A whistle blower may lack confidence in the so called authority for protection too. Should he then keep silent?

Many decided cases which I may not give you for free here, supports this scenario.

So, be guided.

Alright then. I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by 042rebel: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2019
There is no whistle-blower anywhere. All these confusion, lies and propaganda is THE DUBAI STRATEGY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by deyahaya: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Let the PDP present their whistle blower as a witness at the tribunal, they are just chasing shadow, efforts in futility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2019
codedguy1:

Thank you for this submission. Peacettw is just being clever by half by saying the whistleblower should report to a govt agency when we all know if he carries that evidence to police, efcc, dss, immigration, customs, nscdc, nia etc that that would be the end of his evidence and probably his life.

OK, this is where I hang my boots. You may think what you will but please know this. Eventually, those authorities that you don't trust will come to know the identity of this person (I refuse to call him a whistleblower). So, what then? Will that remove the threat to his life or prevent the courts from proving the veracity of his statements?

I don't understand this. Clearly due process has been violated in this whistleblower story. Wouldn't it have been better if that weren't the case? Say, on the day of reporting to the police or whomsoever, the PDP team can sensationalise this by leaking the story to the press and claiming that the whistleblower's life is in danger etc. Don't you think that would have worked marvellously well instead?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I totally agree with you. It is really a pity. I wish they had reported to the police at least. At least, that would have been a solid evidence.
Yes, u are on point. The issue here is that every grown up adult in Nigeria doesn't trust the police in such situation. I am not saying the PDP are good but the APC Desperation is uncalled for. We all knew what happened in Osun and Kano governorship rerun elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by modik(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Jidibia:

Yes, u are on point. The issue here is that every grown up adult in Nigeria doesn't trust the police in such situation. I am not saying the PDP are good but the APC Desperation is uncalled for. We all knew what happened in Osun and Kano governorship rerun elections.

Trust any complicit authority at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2019
deyahaya:
Let the PDP present their whistle blower as a witness at the tribunal, they are just chasing shadow, efforts in futility.
Don't worry, have the tribunal started their sitting? And let INEC not temper or manipulate the server. You have not seen where a witness appeared in the tribunal with mask abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Orpe7(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Whistleblower could be blowing rubbish for atiku dollars
Yall should have stuck to the hacking story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by codedguy1(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

OK, this is where I hang my boots. You may think what you will but please know this. Eventually, these authorities that you don't trust will know the identity of this person (I refuse to call him a whistleblower). So, what then? Will that remove the threat to his life or prevent the courts from proving the veracity of his statements?

Will that change the fact that the results he made available to the Atiku camp is false.

Yes he took a risk by supposedly blowing this type of whistle but if his evidence eventually gives victory to Atiku in the court would you say he did something bad or not?

We can never move forward when we allow injustice to prevail in our society.

INEC needs to prove the evidence is fake, then whoever the person is will then have to take the fall for providing fake evidence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.