Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money (17613 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by gregyboy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
PureMind2:
Put ban on snipper fg

For what we need it here in uniben hostel .we Uniben student go protest if fg bann sniper
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by realstars: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
I can't take my life for enything
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by bossrillboss: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
op get ur information right fa,dat guy no kill himself becos of handouts o,he killed himself becos of a lecturer,d guy is a course rep in his department bt e cannot speak gud English nd a lecturer insult him dat as a course rep u cant speak gud English,u beta go nd die,fortunately or unfortunately,d parent sent em 2k dat very day nd e went straight to buy sniper nd drank it, he even called d lecturer dat e has done wat e instructed em to do.d lecturer self dey face panel nw self,students dey protest d mata self.so op get ur information right bf posting it.thank u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ok, its official now , I will not show empathy to people who commit suicide!
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
PureMind2:
Put ban on snipper fg
If the fg should ban sniper because it's being used for suicide, should they also ban knives too?
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Westsida: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
bossrillboss:
op get ur information right fa,dat guy no kill himself becos of handouts o,he killed himself becos of a lecturer,d guy is a course rep in his department bt e cannot speak gud English nd a lecturer insult him dat as a course rep u cant speak gud English,u beta go nd die,fortunately or unfortunately,d parent sent em 2k dat very day nd e went straight to buy sniper nd drank it, he even called d lecturer dat e has done wat e instructed em to do.d lecturer self dey face panel nw self,students dey protest d mata self.so op get ur information right bf posting it.thank u.

Things dey happen for life, all cos of how much?
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Funkybabee(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wicked child, why would he do such a thing
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Xbursta(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
PureMind2:
Put ban on snipper fg
Put a ban on mosquitoes to

Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by jaxxy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Messed up skol system. Primary cause of all these issues.
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by bigcasava1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Yoruba juju
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Joekaynews(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Offa Poly lecturers and selling of Handout are like 5 & 6, they can't do without it. Imagine humiliating this young man to an extent that he took poison.

If you fail to buy, they threaten to fail you. Authorities concern need to put a ban on sell of Handouts in the institution.

Their mouthly salaries is enough for them, haba!
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by okoroemeka(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
MrRhymes101:
I don't think it's OK to attach the picture of a snipper bottle, it's like an advert to people that are suicidal... Wedding MC
attach the sniper can or not a coward will always take the easy way out.
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
I don't know when people will learn not to commit suicide, they think after suicide, that will be the end of their problem, that's a lie.
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by chudez0147(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
I think the government should ban Sniper incenticide!! ... The thing just dey kill our youths. Rest In Peace Soldier! You lived!!
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by abbeyty(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
So thes people still sell handout even though student can have access to the internet everywhere?
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by ewizard1: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
PureMind2:
Put ban on snipper fg
Why?
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Buffalo2(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
PureMind2:
Put ban on snipper fg
I ve said it times without number but they won't act till one of thier own becomes a victim
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by ejimatic: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
unclexofficial:
An Offa Poly student identified as Ridwan Ajiboye, reportedly committed suicide after he was embarrassed by one of his lecturers over money from handout he was asked to sell to his course mates.The Offa Poly student who committed suicide is said to be a National Diploma 1 student of the Civil Engineering Department, and also the son of a traditional title holder in Iragbiji in the Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State.

The deceased drank some quantity of an insecticide and according to sources, his parents said they were not interested in investigating the circumstances that surrounded his death.The  Public Relations Officer, Students Union Government of the polytechnic, Olayinka Owolabi, who confirmed the incident when contacted by a Punch's correspondent, said nobody knew why the deceased killed himself.

“Some of his neighbours heard his cry and rushed to his room where they met him gasping for air. He was taken to hospital but he eventually died. They said he took poisonous substance but we do not know what he took and nobody can say why he took the substance" he said. 

It was also gathered that another ND student of the Estate Management Department, Maryam Fasasi, reportedly attempted suicide days after Ajiboye died. The student who also drank the Sniper Insecticide, was rescued and revived at a hospital. Maryam who was discharged on Saturday, also misplaced N45,000 which was the proceeds from handouts given to her to sell by one of her lecturers and she attempted to kill herself because of this.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/offa-poly-student-commits-suicide-over-handout-money/

. Different stories on the two incidents. The truth: Civil Engineering student committed suicide not because of handout money while that of Estate is also a mystery ...I think only God knows what is untold about the incidents and what made them commit suicide .. Our sympathies to the two families.God will console and comfort them.
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
psalmz:
When we tell people the devil has a hand in all these,they will open their filthy mouth to tell me it's depression
How about balancing it up?
The devil has a hand in all these, and he uses depression as a tool?
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
pls how much is sniper?

Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by Olorichubbie(f): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Monoplik:
Ayam not understanding undecided
How much is offa poly handout fess before I know what to say
The cheapest you can get is nine hundred naira
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by goat22: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Monoplik:
Ayam not understanding undecided
How much is offa poly handout fess before I know what to say
Does your buttocks have hair?
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by OlawaleBammie: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
my mind tells me d boy was threatened to drink d sniper at gunpoint, i dont know who orchestrated it shs
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by tunize(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2019
Hmmm 45k and somebody somewhere is owing huge sum still living still get mind. Wel, na their time reach abi e get who deh owe wen nor dey pay.
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:16am On Apr 01, 2019
omojesu202:
Who is bringing up all this weaklings committing suicide up n down
If it is easy to die, kill yourself lets see.
Re: Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money by omojesu202(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
If it is easy to die, kill yourself lets see.

so they're the strong people n we are the weaker ones smh, Nairaland!!!
You have tendency for suicide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students / Prophet Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman(picture) / South African Transport Minister Attacked And Robbed By Highway Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.