Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada (31697 Views)

BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by joshchisimdi: 5:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Ifu Ennada who reacted to rumour of having a Sugar Daddy 'bankrolling' my business after she allegedly claimed she makes N5m a day from it, has stated that she will like to meet him. The Abia State born reality show star who stated that she doesn't pay attention to unnecessary things, added that she ignores a lot of hearsay because she prefers focusing her energy on positive and important things. Ifu Ennada who further disclosed that she will like to meet the Sugar Daddy said to be bankrolling her business, also debunked claims of dating Kemen, an ex-BBNaija housemate.

Here are excerpts from the interview with Punch; 

Controversy

I don’t pay attention to unnecessary things. If it doesn’t add value to my life or brand, I just ignore it. I ignore a lot of hearsay because I prefer focusing my energy on positive and important things.

Fame

The popularity has given me a platform to reach the world. There are people who look out for the things I wear and try to get them for themselves. They also buy my products. They are the reasons I make the kind of money I do. They are my fans and followers. Without them, I don’t think I’m anything.Another positive side is that I’m paid more for hosting and acting. Before, it was quite bad. As regards the negative aspect, it’s mostly the cyber bullying. Sometimes, I just wonder why someone I may never have met wouldn’t like me.

Rumours

I heard that a sugar daddy was the one setting up a store for me and financing my business. That’s preposterous! I’ll actually like to meet this sugar daddy because I don’t know him. The money I’m using to set up a shop is actually from the patronage of my supporters and followers. The first buyers of my products were my fans on Instagram and that’s how I have been able to grow. I also heard that I was dating Kemen and we were in bed together. Again, it’s just lies.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/ill-like-to-meet-sugar-daddy-bankrolling-my-business-ifu-ennada/

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Mrop(m): 5:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Oshey baddest

See Some Sexy Photos of Ifu Ennada As she almost go Nak£d in sexy Outfit => HERE
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Okayng: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Mama d mama

‘She Stole My Destiny’; Drama As Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey >> See Photos Here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Damfostopper(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2019
What is talking?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by symbianDON(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2019
endtime story grin
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Olalan(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2019
She thinks we all are mumu...........

4 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by armadeo(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol.

Na wa oh. Thank God for social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by iammo(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2019
smiley

This annoying girl sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by sexyboy193: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2019
What is the name of your product
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Joshmodest(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Be deceiving yourself......
be proud of your merchandise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Kharol1234: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2019
anybody don see dat product for any of d stores abi na onli abuja dem dae sel d product.....HAPI SUNDAY...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Ayanko(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
sexyboy193:
Sugar Daddy

6 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Ohraykon: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
sexyboy193:
big gods........

4 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol... I watched you admit to liking men twice your age na. Let's start from there.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by SolexxBarry(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Everyone is entitled to their opinion baby,so rise

Person wey fvck sugar daddy get money and who dey fvck broke boyfriend 4 free,who get sense and who be mumu

Fvck girl keep fvcking

grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by abbaapple: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2019
angry

Such news in the morning Nairaland Mode seems the guy is on heat period this morning lipsrsealed I blame seun sha undecided

Oloshos everywhere! Spits lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by wink2015(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Ifu Ennada who reacted to rumour of having a Sugar Daddy 'bankrolling' my business after she allegedly claimed she makes N5m a day from it, has stated that she will like to meet him. The Abia State born reality show star who stated that she doesn't pay attention to unnecessary things, added that she ignores a lot of hearsay because she prefers focusing her energy on positive and important things. Ifu Ennada who further disclosed that she will like to meet the Sugar Daddy said to be bankrolling her business, also debunked claims of dating Kemen, an ex-BBNaija housemate.

Here are excerpts from the interview with Punch; 

Controversy

I don’t pay attention to unnecessary things. If it doesn’t add value to my life or brand, I just ignore it. I ignore a lot of hearsay because I prefer focusing my energy on positive and important things.

Fame

The popularity has given me a platform to reach the world. There are people who look out for the things I wear and try to get them for themselves. They also buy my products. They are the reasons I make the kind of money I do. They are my fans and followers. Without them, I don’t think I’m anything.Another positive side is that I’m paid more for hosting and acting. Before, it was quite bad. As regards the negative aspect, it’s mostly the cyber bullying. Sometimes, I just wonder why someone I may never have met wouldn’t like me.

Rumours

I heard that a sugar daddy was the one setting up a store for me and financing my business. That’s preposterous! I’ll actually like to meet this sugar daddy because I don’t know him. The money I’m using to set up a shop is actually from the patronage of my supporters and followers. The first buyers of my products were my fans on Instagram and that’s how I have been able to grow. I also heard that I was dating Kemen and we were in bed together. Again, it’s just lies.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/ill-like-to-meet-sugar-daddy-bankrolling-my-business-ifu-ennada/

Nada fufu !
See her running mouth!

1 Like

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Linsigne(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
Just be lying, 5m a day
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by Bridget95(f): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Old woman using eccessive makeup to cover her old wrinkled face.
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by kayus4live(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Bet9ja66662:
[color=#770077][/color]see below

All this scammer posting rubbish should be ban now ......

Scammar, don't be a victim
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by don4real18(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion baby,so rise

Person wey fvck sugar daddy get money and who dey fvck broke boyfriend 4 free,who get sense and who be mumu

Fvck girl keep fvcking

grin grin grin
So, in other words, engaging in prostitution is sensible, right?
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by opoloba: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2019
ifu going places, happy for you dear

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by xoxocandy(f): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by BHigher(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2019
If its as sure as you boast, why then are you willing to share with the world? Why not just go to gtbank and UBA, borrow 100m from each,throw all on the games, withdraw your winnings, pay the bank loan and enjoy for the rest of your miserable life.

After sometime they will come n say that buhari is bad.

Bullshit*t

Bet9ja66662:
[color=#770077][/color]see below

2 Likes

Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by gaby(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Bullcrap ass usual...

Nairaland is on a train without brakes, galloping fast through the steeps and headed for the dogs.
Re: I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada by SolexxBarry(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2019
don4real18:

So, in other words, engaging in prostitution is sensible, right?

If you kick against prostitution also kick against sex,sex is sex
If the motive was out of love or to get money,fvck is fvck

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Runtown Shares Church Selfie / The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.