Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha (12789 Views)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by akelicious(m): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said pictorial image being circulated on the social media, depicting his discussions with some officials of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to join the party, is not true.

Okorocha has been placed on suspension by the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In his reaction, at the weekend, Okorocha’s Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Sam Onwuemeodo, urged the public to disregard such picture, accusing his political detractors as being behind such postings, clarifying that the picture in question was taken long ago.

The governor believed the declaration of PDP candidate as the governor- elect by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), was wrongly done.

The statement said: “This photograph is as old as the APC government in 2015. But those who were declared winner of the governorship election in lmo with votes from the three local councils of Mbaise have been making fruitless efforts to blackmail Governor Rochas Okorocha to see if that could help them go free with their electoral fraud. They posted this picture on social media with badly written statement and falsely claiming that the governor was in a PDP meeting today. ”

Okorocha said he was optimistic that any stolen mandate would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/no-plans-to-dump-apc-okorocha.html

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by RemiTinubu(f): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2019
even AAC will reject you at this juncture so it's not like you gat choice

11 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Mystick: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2019
The party has already dumped you. They have set up their attack dog (EFCC) waiting for you and other governors whose actions and inaction affected their performance in the just concluded elections.
EFCC is coming after you, yari and Amosun but had been fighting in court for court to just have EFCC look at Oshiomole.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by IbyOneGod: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Wanting to see if his sins will be forgiven while he is already saint okoro...

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by iammo(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2019
tongue

What a funny way to end, i hope APC/INEC gives him his certificate of return after NASS leadership election, we cant afford to have a second chestbeating nuisance like orji uzor kalu that wants to disrupt APC zoning formular cos of greed

3 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by straighttalk(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by brainworkng: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2019
The Martin Luther king of imo state... grin

4 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by NobleAngell(f): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2019
U wouldn't even dare. Where will U go to? PDP? *laughs*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2019
A note of appeal
Please all the go and hustle crew, lazy youth, scammer crew let this pass for this is none of what you might end up thinking.

I had to use my real account which I have been a member for over 5 years to get rid of every suspicion.

I need to be in Lagos before Thursday for an appointment and at the moment do not have the funds to take me there. My hustle have not being paying at the moment, I have tried selling some of my stuff but my friends are using the opportunity of my low state at the moment to give ludicrous prices. I wouldn't want to make this an epistle but would be seeking any little assistance from any kind nlder here.

I know I have had issues with people here in case you might want to dig up old post about me, but please its not about this now , I really this this assistant. Even if you call it a loan.
Thank you
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by tesppidd: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Oshiomole will be the death of APC.

He and Buhari are a spec.
Zero political intelligence.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by BrainSanitizer: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Even in their doom, they still think we are stupid. Somebody that has been dumped by APC is now making this kind of comment. Who's the "dumper" and who's the "dumpee"?
We've always told them: One day the bush meat go catch the hunter.
When you choose to betray your people because of the love they show you, your end is always catastrophic.
Okorocha should wait until he hands over to his successor and his immunogarment finally striped off. That's when he'll know that yahoo boys don't buy boxers. Na pants dem want.

2 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Emu4life(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Dem don give am certificate of return ni??
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by fredoooooo: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Okorocha my man cool

2 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by OndoFirstBorn(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
If he leaves APC, how will he be able to deal with Oshiomole? Oshiomole is getting Orubebelized soon.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Passionate888: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
For Now.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by MrAJQ(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
I don't think Okorocha deserve what APC is giving him.

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by BrainSanitizer: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Emu4life:
Yes. His constituents gave him one but he tore it and wanted the one from INEC. He'll be returning to his foundation soon so that he can continue his statue building legacy there.

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Kingv(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Emu4life:

Na you give am
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by CHIDOHSKI: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
This world is not meant for a greedy people like Okorohausa. He brought an abomination called APC to the holy land of the Igbo thinking that the gods will be kind to him. He must suffer humiliation.

4 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by tesppidd: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2019
grin
BrainSanitizer:
Even in their doom, they still think we are stupid. Somebody that has been dumped by APC is now making this kind of comment. Who's the "dumper" and who's the "dumpee"?
We've always told them: One day the bush meat go catch the hunter.
When you choose to betray your people because of the love they show you, your end is always catastrophic.
Okorocha should wait until he hands over to his successor and his immunogarment finally striped off. That's when he'll know that yahoo boys don't buy boxers. Na pants dem want.
Dunno why you guys love that word "dumped" so much.

Always very quick to brandish it around.

Even those who have been 'dumped' are still a million times richer and more famous than you are.

Dumped indeed.

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Jolite(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2019
You are a waste to NDIGBO, common shut up....

3 Likes

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by sinola(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2019
akelicious:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said pictorial image being circulated on the social media, depicting his discussions with some officials of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to join the party, is not true.

Okorocha has been placed on suspension by the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In his reaction, at the weekend, Okorocha’s Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Sam Onwuemeodo, urged the public to disregard such picture, accusing his political detractors as being behind such postings, clarifying that the picture in question was taken long ago.

The governor believed the declaration of PDP candidate as the governor- elect by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), was wrongly done.

The statement said: “This photograph is as old as the APC government in 2015. But those who were declared winner of the governorship election in lmo with votes from the three local councils of Mbaise have been making fruitless efforts to blackmail Governor Rochas Okorocha to see if that could help them go free with their electoral fraud. They posted this picture on social media with badly written statement and falsely claiming that the governor was in a PDP meeting today. ”

Okorocha said he was optimistic that any stolen mandate would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/no-plans-to-dump-apc-okorocha.html
For the fear of unknown. He no fit try am orelse, they will skin him alive. He knows how terrible the table will turn against him. Ejighi Igbo agwa ya onye ocha!
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Banwod1st(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Even if you do...weytin you gain?
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Pavore9: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2019
When he finally gets his certificate, we will know! cheesy
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by oliidell(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Ti o ba dan wo
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by buhariguy(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2019
i never believe in that video by idiotic pigs.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by ogawisdom(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Who asked u angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Reject Posting, Deployment To Polling Units In Anambra / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust / Anxiety As Supreme Court Moves To Sack 5 Governors In Landmark Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.