Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha (13017 Views)

Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Officialhorlah(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2021
The former governor of Imo state and the Senator representing Imo West senatorial district, Rochas Okorocha, yesterday said that without him (Okorocha) and Senator Ifeanyi Araraume nobody can talk of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Imo state.

Okorocha spoke in Owerri, through his Special Adviser on media, Sam Onwuemeodo, while reacting to the Imo state governor, Hope Uzodimma’s statement that Okorocha has refused to participate in the APC registration/revalidation exercise in the state.

Senator Okorocha said that he and Araraume were the ones making APC, thick in the state.

Also read: Okorocha, Nwosu lose more allies
According to Okorocha, “The media had reported what the Imo State Governor, His Excellency, Chief Hope Uzodinma told the APC’s appeal Committee, on the Party’s Registration and Revalidation exercise. That, Senator Okorocha refused to be registered as an APC member in Imo during the exercise.

“This Claim could only be laughable to most Nigerians who still remember how APC came to Imo and indeed, to the South-East. Okorocha needed to revalidate his membership of APC and not to register as an APC member. Governor Uzodinma has always delighted in propaganda that does not fly again.

“The registration and revalidation exercise didn’t take place anywhere in Imo. It was done at the Nick Banquet Hall in Government House, Owerri. The governor’s appointees were generating fictitious names at the Local Government level and take them to the Government House, to be enrolled.

“We Challenge the governor to tell the public how the exercise was carried out in Imo. Whether it was by Polling unit by Polling unit, like Okorocha did when APC anchored. Or, Ward by Ward or by Local Government by Local Government. And let’s take off from there.

“If Okorocha had refused to be registered like our governor had claimed, what happened to Senator Ifeanyi Araraume and his Destiny Political family, who produced Six House of Assembly members, that joined others to give Governor Uzodinma the Majority in the House?”

“What happened to top Imo Politicians in APC and their supporters who could not go to the Government House to be part of the abracadabra, including Sir Jude Ejiogu, Lady Chidinma Uwajumogu, who was a senatorial aspirant and a mobilizer of note, High Chief Chidi Ibeh (MFR) and so on?

“The Appeal Panel should take note of what the governor had told them, but should please ignore that, in the overall interest of the Party. Beyond his claim, under governor Uzodinma, there is no ward in Imo today APC can be sure of winning in the event of an election. Those who made the Party thick in the State have been side-lined. Nobody can talk about healthy APC in Imo without Okorocha’s Rescue Mission family and Araraume’s Destiny Organization. Any other claim is pool betting, nobody can vouch for,” Okorocha said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/imo-apc-registration-battle-without-araraume-and-i-nothing-like-apc-okorocha-boasts/

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by donbachi(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2021
Dis man should calm down....if dem wan qualify am,using english expression..dis man na past tense in imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:19pm On May 21, 2021
Okoroawusa and Supreme Court Imo Administrator should kill themselves, it will save imolites some fresh air

25 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Inshsak: 4:14am On May 22, 2021
Too arrogant and full of himself

5 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Mabizeka: 4:17am On May 22, 2021
Imo state is on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by aguiyi2: 4:20am On May 22, 2021
Hope Uzodimma should concentrate on leadership while okorocha should face the Senate. No bill sponsored nor Co sponsored by Okorocha yet.

5 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by zadokchidi: 4:22am On May 22, 2021
This hope has step on many toes..just because he uses imo allocation for several months to win governor..arerume who step aside for him in court has been slide by him ..

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by malakaimoscondo: 4:32am On May 22, 2021
donbachi:
Dis man should calm down....if dem wan qualify am,using english expression..dis man na past tense in imo state.
no politicians can beat his popularity in I'm state and no igbo politician can beat his popularity on national stage

9 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Legalaffairs(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2021
OkoroOshi shut up and stop this jam body. Have you fast descended so low to be the spokesman of Ararume and other deranged politicians of your evil clout? Talk your own and allow others to air their views of any.

Two losers of OkoroOshi and Ararume can not make or mare APC in State.
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Spuggie: 5:15am On May 22, 2021
Amazing stuff
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by heybeebugatty(m): 5:36am On May 22, 2021
Na their problem be that.
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by JudasNaCarrot: 6:17am On May 22, 2021
Okorocha and Otu'ocha sounds alike.

Supreme Court Governor and Mr Statue are dragging Imo State backward.

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by leofab(f): 6:28am On May 22, 2021
Folks
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2021
Useless people
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Cnach: 6:56am On May 22, 2021
Inshsak:
Too arrogant and full of himself
There is nothing like that in this case. Hope too do. Why will be keep the validation unit inside government house and expect every one to come there. Believe me, Okorocha still have more supporters than Hope
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by iampeterben(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2021
Oga go sit down for one place. Instead of you to be fighting for the peace you are fighting for party membership registration. See your head!
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by galaxy2020(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2021
Have become friends again? Evil people of IMO state.
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2021
Rochas government wasn't that good, but I swear, we're missing him
At least, he had the people at heart
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by helinues: 8:26am On May 22, 2021
Used to be relevant ex Imo governor.
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2021
Here comes the professor of 'Iberiberism' always doing what he knows how best to do. Man u can never change.
Is it the same Ararume u said u've finished politically or anoda one?
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by BabaIbo: 9:05am On May 22, 2021
Although Rochas is a chronic or unrepentant promise breaker, I will choose him 100 times over that buf.foon in IMSG House.
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by Susu888(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2021
Say whatever you like but one thing is for sure...... Okorocha brought APC to imo, he is APC's founder nd God father in that state without whichAPC is bound to fizzle out!!
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2021
So under the midst of insecurity and what is happening in Imo state, these men stil talk about who brought a mere political party in Imo state, instead of talking how to protect lives and property. ....
N.a. wa!
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by MadamExcellency: 9:59am On May 22, 2021
Okorocha is lieing. It was done across polling Stations in Imo State.

The only thing wrong with the registration is the promotional falsehood of employment and free education including bribing to lure people into registering as card carrying members of APC.
Re: Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2021
donbachi:
U can't write Okorocha off as far as Imo politics is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment / States Generate ₦5.30, Get ₦10.19, Borrow₦1.84 Trillion In Five Years / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.