Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Humble Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Appeal (571 Views)

Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / My Humble Giveaway / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2019
A note of appeal
Please all the go and hustle crew, lazy youth, scammer crew let this pass for this is none of what you might end up thinking.

I had to use my real account which I have been a member for over 5 years to get rid of every suspicion.

I need to be in Lagos before Thursday for an appointment and at the moment do not have the funds to take me there. My hustle have not being paying at the moment, I have tried selling some of my stuff but my friends are using the opportunity of my low state at the moment to give ludicrous prices. I wouldn't want to make this an epistle but would be seeking any little assistance from any kind nlder here.

I know I have had issues with people here in case you might want to dig up old post about me, but please its not about this now , I really this this assistant. Even if you call it a loan.
Thank you

Though I have someone owing me a hundred thousand , but he has disappeared and not been reachable since I asked for my money and threatened to take action.
Re: My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: My Humble Appeal by droo12: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Let me advice u bro, if your coming to Lagos is very important, is better to sell what ever u have that can fetch you that money. Phone, appliances and the rest, then later u can buy it back. Truth is that, finding someone who will lend you money on a faceless forum like this will be very hard, that's if is possible. If u have anything to sell to raise the money or where to borrow over there, then do it oo.
Re: My Humble Appeal by TB28: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello

Are you in abuja? Would like to help in my own little way.
Re: My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 01, 2019
TB28:
Hello

Are you in abuja? Would like to help in my own little way.

Yes I am.
Would not mind selling at least my phone .
Re: My Humble Appeal by TB28: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2019
fhranciz:

Yes I am.
Would not mind selling at least my phone .

I don’t need your phone bro. Drop your contact details, I’ll reach out.
Re: My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: My Humble Appeal by TB28: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2019
fhranciz:

Please do confirm when you do have it so I can take it down

Seen, you can take it down
Re: My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2019
TB28:

Thanks
Re: My Humble Appeal by DogmaNation: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2019
TB28:

God bless u a thousandfold for lending a helping hand to that brother. Ur pocket won't run dry. God bless!
Re: My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Just got a call from TB2B and feel good right now that someone actually cares for a complete stranger
Re: My Humble Appeal by mekaboy(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Scammers.
Re: My Humble Appeal by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2019
mekaboy:
Scammers.

I wish I was, but I pray you don't get in my situation at the moment

(1) (Reply)

800 Firms Closed Shop In 2 Years – Chamber Of Commerce / . / Patience Jonathan Received N700, 000 Monthly Salary For Months After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.