Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos (3669 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Caption This Deadly Look On Rochas Face In A Meeting With Emeka Ihedioha Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
God bless you sir for giving me audience

Imo state will be liberated soon, Insha Allah .

9 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by doggedfighter(f): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PlayMaker14: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
The 3rd pics though.... cheesy

Why is Ihedioha standing like those Olosho who wants to fight a client that did not pay after service? grin

Good looking out to you PrinceOfLagos.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cleaner

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by helinues: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hope you can now be proud of your home state, Imo state instead of impersonating others

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PlayMaker14: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Cleaner
Ten times better than a Tinubu slave who eats Bobo Chicago's poo as monthly reward. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Helinues, you don stand side by side with Tinubu before?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by AbijaJ: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin cheesy No wonder. OP, so na bag-carrier you be for the former PDP governor of Imo state. No wonder you dey stalk a certain yoruba politician. Makes sense now. We don sabi those who dey bankroll your trolling activities.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by helinues: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't derail your thread by yourself by bringing Tinubu into this

All the best buddy

17 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PlayMaker14: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
Hope you can now be proud of your home state, Imo state instead of impersonating others
A lost son of Gusau, Zamfara State talking. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by teamoneline: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
-What is his 4 year plan for imo state?
-What are 10 major problems imo is facing and how does he plan to solve them?
-How is he going to improve the educational standard of imo, primary, secondary and tertiary schools using waec pass and failure rates, University rankings as judges of improvement?
Ask him these questions first before you people will bring another rochas or ipeazu to igboland

5 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Gbagura: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We know you've been a flat skull all along. It's good you finally reveal your identity. I still don't know why you're denying your tribe all these while? See weere wey wan become king for Lagos. See flat skull like pressing board. Guy, you're a comedian. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:
We know you've been a flat skull all along. It's good you finally reveal your identity. I still don't know why you're denying your tribe all these while? See weere wey wan become king for Lagos. See flat skull like pressing board. Guy, you're a comedian. grin

I am Yoruba

My blood is Yoruba

I am Ibile to the core

But I like Igbo people

14 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by OritoJasi: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:

Guy, your eye sharp gan o. That flatt-head is unmistakable from the pictures. FakePrinceOfLagos, your punk a$$ just got busted. cheesy cheesy grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Gbagura: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba

My blood is Yoruba

I am Ibile to the core

But I like Igbo people
You can't be wise and stupid at the same time.

You're IBO. If you love ibo people, you're ibo too. Stop confusing yourself.

After showing your flat skull, you still dey deny your people?

Yoruba no dey get flat skull guy.

Try another lie next time.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:

You're IBO. if you love ibo people, you're ibo too. Stop confusing yourself. After showing your flat skull, you still dey deny your people? Yoruba no dey get flat skull guy.

At the bolded, And I thought I was talking to a human being

3 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
See the Aba made CLOCK (not wrist watch) he's wearing. Tufia!

Typical ipobic emeka. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
So princeofLagos what was your discussion about

No tell me say na only pishure you take with the man whose mandate was stolen undecided

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:
See the Aba made CLOCK (not wrist watch) he's wearing. Tufia!

Typical ipobic emeka. cheesy cheesy

Stop bullying me

My watch is worth more than your destiny ... But, stop bullying me

10 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by JavaScript9091: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol. Awon nairaland tribal warlords. This thread is filled with tribal warlords

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:
Yorubas and skulls shaaa...

Nice one OP!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Bantu10: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:

You're IBO. If you love ibo people, you're ibo too. Stop confusing yourself.

After showing your flat skull, you still dey deny your people?

Yoruba no dey get flat skull guy.

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 Dominique
Rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Yorubas and skulls shaaa...

Nice one OP!
Gbagura is obviously a skull miner

Na him know shape of skulls grin

6 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Gbagura: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bantu10:

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 Dominique
Rule 2 and 3
Why you no tag united nations? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by FarahAideed: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
You can see how well fed prince of Lagos is , if we see zombies now na only owu we dey see around them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
OritoJasi:

Guy, your eye sharp gan o. That flatt-head is unmistakable from the pictures. FakePrinceOfLagos, your punk a$$ just got busted. cheesy cheesy grin grin
But what's it with you guys and heads nah? If you mine all the heads in Nigeria, who are you going to do yoonity with?
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Gbagura: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

At least I no dey eat police like you and your people. How many policemen have you eaten today? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
You can see how well fed prince of Lagos is , if we see zombies now na only owu we dey see around them cheesy

OmenkaLives is on this table you're shaking

6 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who born am

4 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This hangout is killing the haters and they are now about your head . Just be careful Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects / Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.