Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ (532 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by arinze198(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2019
A 37-year-old woman, Mrs. Josephine, has been arrested in Lagos for bathing her neighbour, one Mrs. Blessing Christopher, 33, with hot water for reportedly greeting her husband against her wish.

The jealous Josephine had claimed that she was not ready to share her husband with Blessing and she meant it by pouring hot water on her.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/housewife-pours-hot-water-neighbour-says-cant-share-husband/

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Vince77(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
People are becoming more heartless and daring these days.

Just because of greeting. Not even "greeting".
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Philmathew(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Wickedness in low places.
Meanwhile, see while the Ethiopian airline crashed here: https://reliableinfogist..com
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Wicked........
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Jealousy every were
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2019
Mad women everywhere
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Glorymax: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2019
It looks like people are not being punished accordingly for all this wicked acts and violence being perpetrated on others.
I think we should opt for Moses' law; "tit for tat", who knows it might make people to think twice before inflicting harm on other people.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Oluromantic: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
One prayer point women shd always pray every morning is..

...Lord help me control my temper.

Truth is every woman is a potential killer except the ones who can control their temper.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by IamD18: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2019
Both of them use to be prostitutes in the same brothel during their youth days.

Reason why she attacked her knowing fully well what her greetings will turn to.

Women don't attack in vain.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Twoclans(f): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2019
How many times are we going to tell this women to Stop attacking their husbands side chics or love interest. It is nobody's fault you are married to a community prick.

Anyway the police will handle your case.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Richy4(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Insecurity and stupidity at it's best...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On Neighbour, Says ‘I Can’t Share My Husband With You’ by Martin0(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Twoclans:
How many times are we going to tell this women to Stop attacking their husbands side chics or love interest. It is nobody's fault you are married to a community prick.

Anyway the police will handle your case.

the woman greedy oo,make him allow people taste the sweet soup naugrin

some men sha,just dey fucck anyhow like say the thin nor dey tire them!

BTW happy mother's day jor!

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Husband Can Stay Outside 4 2 Hrs Drinkin U Hav Failed As A Wife, Man Says / Beautiful Ankara And Plain And Pattern Fabrics / Get Your National ID Card With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.