Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) (38798 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by durubennie(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
My Friends Sister Poured Hot Water On Him Due To A Misunderstanding (graphic)

My friends sister is following a married man, and the married man's wife knows about it, and she has threatened to pour hot acid on my friends sister.

My friend now had to talk to his sister about it, so it all boiled down to this. They had a strife and she poured hot water on him.

I do not know the kind of home training parents give their daughters today and this generation of girls are becoming promiscuous and wayward. cry cry
This is so sad.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Freestainworld(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
what kind of pussycat did this? she must ave been a wild one.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by durubennie(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
what kind of pussycat did this? she must ave been a wild one.
A very wild and fat pussycat

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

When abnormality and amorality is the order of the day, telling them to have decorum and civility is a huge insult to their personality.

This kind girls sef eh? I don't pray in my life to come across them even Na just friends I don't want.

She's very wicked and cruel, Lord don't allow this kind of girls to cross my path.

I wish him quick recovery! ��

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Double wahala....

Trying to save his sister from an acid attack has landed him in trouble.

Sorry guy

78 Likes

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by tyup(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
I for talk Weytin dey my mind but Na him sister the girl be

Tho everything in this story indicates Ipob/SS girls na their way, that's why i advice every sane real Niggas to stay tf away from em shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Women have grown wild this time, setting people ablaze

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by DasaintHope(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Vagina people again?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Aiieee
This pidgin English is something else.

We no dey on good rapor.
More like rapture (wahala).

As for the wayward lady,just leave her to her fate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by tobechi20(m): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Sad
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Moneywirer: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2020
One of the reasons I avoid correcting people, because I just can't tell what their reaction would be both emotionally and physically

13 Likes

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Draggun(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
StacyO:
Aiieee This pidgin English is something else.

We no dey on good rapor. More like rapture (wahala).
Rapor means term i.e we no dey on good rapor (term or relationship)

11 Likes

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by durubennie(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2020
cry
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
The roots of all evil?
Money and women.

Hit my signature to get 200# airtime
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2020
StacyO:
Aiieee
This pidgin English is something else.

We no dey on good rapor.
More like rapture (wahala).

it's rapport actually

15 Likes

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
positivevibez:
it's rapport actually

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Na wa o.Uwa mmebi.
That sister neva lost so?

1 Like

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Professorcplus(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Daughter of Jez.... I just pity the man that will marry this one. If she can do this to her brother then she can do more to her spouse. One of the reasons I don't get too close to violence lady. No matter how cool you are to them, their evilspirit will still posses them especially during little arguments.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Tonyspecial(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Tell us the truth
What happened to ur friend?

3 Likes

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Hambivert: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2020
The family sparogatively seems dysfunctional to me.

If the guy is a cultist, and the sister, everyone's bed wench, how dysfunctional can the family get

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by naijadrivablog: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Jus negodu an unfortunate sister.
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2020
durubennie:
My Friends Sister Poured Hot Water On Him Due To A Misunderstanding (graphic)

My friends sister is following a married man, and the married man's wife knows about it, and she has threatened to pour hot acid on my friends sister.

My friend now had to talk to his sister about it, so it all boiled down to this. They had a strife and she poured hot water on him.

I do not know the kind of home training parents give their daughters today and this generation of girls are becoming promiscuous and wayward. cry cry
This is so sad.

There is nothing promiscuous if a single lady wants to be with a married man as long as she does not settle for a side chic.

Polygamy is a norm, better than committing adultery hence not a sin against GOD and it is a matter of choice for any man... Polygamy is the hope of many single ladies above certain age limit, divorcees, single mums and widows.. And even a teenager may decide to marry a married man like Regina did so nothing bad about it. Many ladies find their peace of mind and happiness with married men so let them follow their heart please.

Enough of all the ignorant stereotype.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2020
grin

Yellowba Muslims will always give a parable

Say the fly wey no wan hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.

The girl is digging her grave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Pelicanmedia: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Love hang over

1 Like

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by GodWrites: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
The Art of not giving a Bleep!
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Ezedon(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Marry me or you die!!!!
Like for the lady, Share for the guy, let's see who wins
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
W
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by YorubaKinging: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
The end is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.