Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Young Nigerian Models Suffer Sexploitation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Models Suffer Sexploitation (417 Views)

Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended / Traders Suffer Losses As Flood Washes Away Shops In Anambra Market / NIMC Portal Breaks Down, Banks, Telcos, Passport Issuance Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Models Suffer Sexploitation by blackmaine: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2019
It has been reported that manager of Nigeria’s Scope Model Management is currently behind bars for trying to woo a young girl into having sex with him. It all started when Mr Alex invited a new face girl to stay in the model house after she was introduced to one other girl. But upon arriving the other girl had just left the house leaving it to her and him alone in the house.
During this period, the Hot and desperate manager offered her nothing but sexual favours continuously and consistently.

According to the victim “It all started in 2017 July. I paid for training, but I told him I don’t have any where to stay in lag he said I should not worry that he will help out.

When I got to lag. He took me to one his models house in Onipanu.
I thought I was going to stay with the girl. But when we got to the house she left. So it was just me and him. He disturbed me all through the night. Promising me so many things. The next morning he woke me up and was like he has got the condom.”

I would hate to defend a sexual predator, but surely if he wakes you up to tell you he has got the condom, there is a missing piece to this story. I would assume you might have made having a condom an ultimatum to having sex. Nevertheless, that’s a different discussion for another day.
I thought I was going to stay with the girl. But when we got to the house she left. So it was just me and him. He disturbed me all through the night. Promising me so many things. The next morning he woke me up and was like he has got the condom.”

I would hate to defend a sexual predator, but surely if he wakes you up to tell you he has got the condom, there is a missing piece to this story. I would assume you might have made having a condom an ultimatum to having sex. Nevertheless, that’s a different discussion for another day.I thought I was going to stay with the girl. But when we got to the house she left. So it was just me and him. He disturbed me all through the night. Promising me so many things. The next morning he woke me up and was like he has got the condom.”

I would hate to defend a sexual predator, but surely if he wakes you up to tell you he has got the condom, there is a missing piece to this story. I would assume you might have made having a condom an ultimatum to having sex. Nevertheless, that’s a different discussion for another day.I thought I was going to stay with the girl. But when we got to the house she left. So it was just me and him. He disturbed me all through the night. Promising me so many things. The next morning he woke me up and was like he has got the condom.”

I would hate to defend a sexual predator, but surely if he wakes you up to tell you he has got the condom, there is a missing piece to this story. I would assume you might have made having a condom an ultimatum to having sex. Nevertheless, that’s a different discussion for another day.

I would hate to defend a sexual predator, but surely if he wakes you up to tell you he has got the condom, there is a missing piece to this story. I would assume you might have made having a condom an ultimatum to having sex. Nevertheless, that’s a different discussion for another day. However, another surprising extract from his victim stated “He sexually harasses his models. I don’t have an encounter with him but one time I went to his school of modelling he told me he sleeps with all his models and that’s only when he’ll push them to brands. I reported the act then to my manager and I stopped attending his classes.” She continues “The girls I know are his victims won’t speak out I don’t know why.”

If this is true that would mean any and every female model seen and signed onto Scope was having sexual intercourse with Mr Alex. One of the agencies known models was, a notice was recently put out by the organization for models in Nigeria acknowledged his arrest.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Arrest 3 Of Its Officers Over Alleged Fatal Shooting In Lagos / Men Charged For Raping And Assulting Four British Schoolgirls In Ghana / Remorseful 'yahoo Boy' Sentenced To Six Months Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.