Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN (50610 Views)

#revolutionnow Omoyele Sowore’s Brother, Akin Resigns From PDP In Ondo / Between Olanipekun(SAN) And Ikpeazu(SAN), Who Is A Better Lawyer? / VP Osinbajo, SAN, Declares Open The 2018 Independence Day Photo Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ohraykon: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

The Revolution have started
i hope its not on nairaland i dont like talk but action
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
i hope its not on nairaland i dont like talk but action

You don't eat a Big Elephant in a gulp, we eat it bite by bite.

If you are truly down for the Revolution, pay attention to my Signature for future Change.

Thank you smiley
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by DabuIIIT: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

But did he lie? Take a look at the posts in the thread again.

Just like Simi also did not lie when she told you and other amalas that, "shey Mo kola Ni?"

grin
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by ElsonMorali: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

If you are truly down for the Revolution, pay attention to my Signature for future Change.

Thank you smiley

Future change? I thought you said the revolution has started. Shouldn't change follow immediately?
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ohraykon: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Thank you smiley
bros u are not ready u are like dose scammers who are looking for attention when dey get it dey join the bad gang. Ur words just exposed you!
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Future change? I thought you said the revolution has started. Shouldn't change follow immediately?
Nothing changes Immediately, even Light appears gradually.

It's not a day effort, it is gradual. Revolution is what we strive for.

Or lemme say, what is your definition of Revolution?
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
bros u are not ready u are like dose scammers who are looking for attention when dey get it dey join the bad gang. Ur words just exposed you!
If you are calling me to lead the Revolution, what happens to you as a Nigerian? Aren't we the same Nigerians?

Polish up your Accusations before doing so.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by ElsonMorali: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Nothing changes Immediately, even Light appears gradually.

It's not a day effort, it is gradual. Revolution is what we strive for.

Or lemme say, what is your definition of Revolution?

You are right bro.

1 Like

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You are right bro.
Thank you.
We Live for the Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Andhominem: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Does anybody care whether their mother is educated over or not today Does it matter if their mother was a housewife or not

Family first!

Ladies take note!!
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Tjango(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
They so much look alike
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Yankiss(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
iGISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Yemi served as Attorney General in Lagos (1999-2007) and his brother was Attorney General in Ogun State (2003-2011).
So the brother is waiting to be VP in Cameroon? It's a family heritage, ba grin grin grin
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

What of the one that don't have the privilege?
they should work hard in their field.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Burgerlomo: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ohraykon: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

If you are calling me to lead the Revolution, what happens to you as a Nigerian? Aren't we the same Nigerians?

Polish up your Accusations before doing so.
baba u be scam jare so u dey fear to die u think say na by English abi
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by seunfape(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Poor sans
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by seunprodigy13: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So what should we do

Of what use is the tax payers money they have being collecting when they can't even speak against the ills in the society undecided
shut d f up clown
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ziggylady(f): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Waste-products wailing on this thread already..

Hungry people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.