Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House (28914 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft / Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl / Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by AbiaOnline(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2019
[right][/right]A WIDOW LIVING IN A HALF-BUILT TARPAULIN-MUD HOUSE GETS A BRAND NEW THREE-BEDROOM BUNGALOW

In a bid to keep the social contract between Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu and Abia people, the wife of the Governor, Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu has not relented in ensuring that the people of the State feel good with the task of governance bestowed on her husband.
Mrs. Ikpeazu, through her pet project, Vicar Hope Foundation has been fulfilling her heartbeat of putting smiles on the faces of the less privileged in the State. She has been.....
https://abiaonline.com.ng/2019/03/31/a-widow-living-in-a-half-built-tarpaulin-mud-house-gets-a-brand-new-three-bedroom-bungalow/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Kyase(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Nice
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by NnadyAutos: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Keep it up
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Niaja4real(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2019
If u want to give help to someone, let it be holistic. From my observation, the building is not completed. No water in place, bcuz I have not sighted any overhead tank around the compound & the compound is not interlock either. They should have finished all that before rushing to the press.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Pekele007: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Niaja4real:
If u want to give help to someone, let it be holistic. From my observation, the building is not completed. No water in place, bcuz I have not sighted any overhead tank around the compound & the compound is not interlock either. They should have finished all that before rushing to the press.

Some part of Abia have no water in their soil, so it's useless building an overhead tank.

Why should they interlock the floor when they can decorate it with gold?

Finally, hope you have been able to build a 2x2 shop for yourself? Nonsense and ingredient.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by MrHighSea: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mediocre.

Touch lives without touching ur phone camera.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Niaja4real:

Coming from a broke ass that has never completed a bungalow in his entire pathetic existence grin grin

So much hate and bitterness oozing out from your smelly soul grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Spark01(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by amaniro: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pekele007:

Some part of Abia have no water in their soil, so it's useless building an overhead tank.

Finally, hope you have been able to build a 2x2 shop for yourself? Nonsense and ingredient.

Enugu worst. Enugu no get water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by advocate666: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
I reject brown roof in jisus name.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by tolexy007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Coming from a broke ass that has never completed a bungalow in his entire pathetic existence grin grin

Bros wetin now that guy offend u b4?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Pavore9: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:

Recalling back in the day when I lived in New Haven then Ugwogo Nike, water was always an issue (during Chimaroke's era), hope it has been addressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nice gesture cheesy

But she needs to advice her husband to do more for his people undecided

the only reason why her husband was reelected was because of the affiliation between the PDP and his people cool he may not be two time lucky next time

Once again, nice gesture cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Fayuba(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Niaja4real:
. hmmm some people are ungreatful in life.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by skales67(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Where are the "Igbos don't love themselves" gang?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
tolexy007:

Bros wetin now that guy offend u b4?

grin grin grin

I no like make person dey ooze hate and senselessness on a beautiful Sunday cool

How's your day going bro? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by genesishouse: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
No you should have asked for them to build a skyscraper or a shopping complex added to it. Not only interlocking and over head tank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:

who told u so? have u been to enugu b4?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
skales67:
Where are the "Igbos don't love themselves" gang?

grin grin grin

You need to go down the Westside and see real beef between bloodas

But what do we know...lass lass na politicians dey spoil this country

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Riele(f): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Building is not complete sef.

And what exactly is the governor doing there..

Jobless leaders

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by TourismMan(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Poverty is our major problem in this country. No wonder we are world poverty capital. God bless the giver.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by babzo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pekele007:

No water in the soil? Impossible! How do the good people of Abia get water?Even Mars has water in its soil.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by babzo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Please be gentle on the guy abeg. He means well!

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by archangel1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Niaja4real:
at least, she started from somewhere. house building can never be complete until you start living in it

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by babzo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Nice gesture cheesy

But she needs to advice her husband to do more for his people undecided

the only reason why her husband was reelected was because of the affiliation between the PDP and his people cool he may not be two time lucky next time

Once again, nice gesture cool

Two lucky grin

He has already gotten his 2nd and final term!
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Niaja4real:

You are right. I couldn’t even see any spa and jacuzzi there. No 50 inches Tv, no swimming pool. What kind of building is that. The poor woman would wish she still had her crib made with tree branches.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Bossjakande: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pavore9:

Recalling back in the day when I lived in New Haven then Ugwogo Nike, water was always an issue (during Chimaroke's era), hope it has been addressed.
I wish to know u more
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by zincnike(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
God bless this woman ,indeed she is a mother ......God blrs u so much 4 touch this windows life

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by AmazingELixir: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2019

I'm really struggling to understand the import of the term gift as used in this context, is the money used to build that house her personnal money or money from the state coffers.

Anyways well done to the first lady the truth is that if she hadn't invested in the goodwill she would have probably used the money to enhance her already overflowing Jewery stock.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Amuocha: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ambode cant do this
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Commendable..

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access / Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.