Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Being Free From Guilt And The Condemnation Of Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being Free From Guilt And The Condemnation Of Sin. (214 Views)

Sermon: TD Jakes - From Guilt To Gratitude / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: The Condemnation Of Babylon / Be Free From Guilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Free From Guilt And The Condemnation Of Sin. by Ledbyhim: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Many times, people fall short of God's expectations. They tend to yield to the pleasure of the flesh. But after so much fun and joy from that, they start having this feeling of guilt (thank God for our conscience). Some other people however, no matter how terrible what they've done appears to be, they are not even move. Probably their conscience is seared with a hot iron. Those who feel the guilt within most times become sober, tearful and remorseful. Lord Jesus I am sorry and I promise I won't ever do that again.

Now that is repentance. But something happens most time. They still feel the guilt. Probably because whispers from the devil begins hovering around. And so doubts about salvation begin to set in.

How can we eliminate this guilt within

The Bible says if we confess our sins, he(the father) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins. Therefore his faithfulness is an assurance that our sin has been forgiven. And then we believe that our sin is forgiven, therein are we justified and we know that the just shall live by faith.

When doubts about our spiritual state of mind appears especially after we pray a prayer of salvation, we should remember that our faithful father is always faithful to forgive us. He'll always keep his own end of the deal. We say I'm sorry, he'll say I've heard you. And we don't have to go over and over making confessions because of the whispers in our head. We believe that those sins have been forgiven.

Next time the guilt appears just smile and say God is faithful and he has forgiven me.

(1) (Reply)

Worship The Image Or Get Killed / A Very Sensitive Prophecy / A Fathers Grief - Segun Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.