Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools (26889 Views)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / Nigerian Ashley Adirika Accepted Into All 8 Ivy League Schools In US / David Odekunle Accepted Into 7 Ivy League Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by LadySarah: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
What is the meaning, it sounded Kenyan though

Its igbo and a prophecy.
Ketandu:I speak life into you or come alive or receive life!

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by QuickStandard: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congrats

Amuocha:
Igbos are indeed doing very well
This is not call for.

Omotola's pickin should see the real deal shocked
I think this should be Omotola's priority, not buying a car for a twenty yr old. To me, it's not an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by wman(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dope!
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by toprealman: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Why not keep same low profile and carry on with life. Later you people will blame village people.
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by 5thcolm(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:
In 2019, u are giving a student admission for 2023. Wow.
When will our universities start doing same?

WTF you talking about, she was offered admission for this year(2019), i assume the program is a four year program so should graduate by 2023
Our university being doing that since BC

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by QuickStandard: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Amuocha:
This is not call for.

I think this should be Omotola's priority, not buying a car for a twenty yr old. To me, it's not an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by mozel247: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:

That will be her graduation year OK.
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by LadyHeaven(f): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:

Lol, class of 2023 refers to her intended graduation year not admission year grin

2 Likes

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Tayeni(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pavore9:
Ketandu......Very deep name!
What does it mean?
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by mctfopt: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:

grin grin
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by lobell: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:

Stop it please. 2023 is the anticipated year of graduation. No school in the whole world will offer you admission like the way you are thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by abnot: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:
That’s the graduation year. Class of 2023 means the enrolled student will be due for commencement in 2023

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Pavore9: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tayeni:
What does it mean?

It is igbo. It means getting a share of life, receive life, speaking positivity into existence.

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
LadySarah:

Its igbo and a prophecy.
Ketandu:I speak life into you or come alive or receive life!
Thanks cool
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Fidelismaria: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good for her

I need to do my masters at Harvard

How much would it cost?
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pavore9:

It is igbo. It means getting a share of life, receive life, speaking positivity into existence.
Thanks cool
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:

Class of 2023 means that if she gains admission this forthcoming session, she will be graduating in four years time.
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Pavore9: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Thanks cool

You're welcome.
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by RTSC: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria dey limit people sha.

You would see someone that was just average in Nigeria, enter America and then suddenly shines like a million stars.

While the truly great are still in Nigeria hustling far below their potential.
I wish these Ivy League admit directly from Nigeria via exams like UTME or something. They would be astonished out of their minds by the potential hidden in Nigeria.

I can bet you that the best student in her secondary school class in Nigeria would go to UNN, UI or OAU, finish with a 2.1 and start looking for a job, while she would go to Harvard.

3 Likes

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Omudia11: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Look at this one. Do you know it is a very very very rare privilege to get accepted into not one but 6 ivy league schools?

Keep being frustrated.
Unlimitk:
Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Vikky014(f): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
What is the meaning, it sounded Kenyan though
Keta means Get,Ndu means Life i will stop here

2 Likes

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by AngelicBeing: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Vikky014:
Keta means Get,Ndu means Life i will stop here
Thanks cool
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Burgerlomo: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by zeb04(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pavore9:
Ketandu......Very deep name!
what does it mean pls?
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by akejujoe(f): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good girl making her mama proud. Shout out to all hard working women out there.
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by OdefaGirl(f): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
charleymed:

You're just dumb.

Every other person corrected him politely but u chose to be rude, is that how to teach someone? Do you as a person know everything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by AreaFada2: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Amuocha:

They will complete their 4 years degree in 2023. Making them graduating class of 2023.
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Pavore9: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
zeb04:
what does it mean pls?

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by jimcaddy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
But Nigerian Universities and lecturers will fail this babe and refuse her admission... We have a big problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by BruncleZuma: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:

That's the estimated graduation year...
Re: Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unlimitk:
Mtcheww
afonja drink battrey acid tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) / Why We Called Off Strike - ASUU / Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.