Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,102 members, 7,845,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? (1197 Views)

Is Wike Still A PDP Member? / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
I was with the governorship candidate of AAC, Wike called him and begged him, promised to pay all his has spent, and make him governor after his tenure, begged him to step down, why is Wike afraid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by Bennycollins: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. You try well well.
supportnija:
I was with the governorship candidate of AAC, Wike called him and begged him, promised to pay all his has spent, and make him governor after his tenure, begged him to step down, why is Wike afraid?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by ojobek: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
supportnija:
Irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by amliftedhigher: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
supportnija:
You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by GavelSlam: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Np stepping down.

Election must hold.

grin
Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by yarimo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Apart from rigging and violence, in a free and Fair Election WIKE can never win.
Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
supportnija:
What is the name of the AAC guy

You are just doing all you can to make him popular at the 9th hour

All these media propaganda won't work

Tell APC that Wike is waiting for all of them!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by helinues: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Both Amaechi and Wike are afraid..

Me still dont know why elections always tears them apart in Rivers state
Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by silverbirdng(f): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Every politician is afraid of election
Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by Shelumiel: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
supportnija:

The day your mama born there thought they have a child
Na your mama you dey refer to . Fool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
amliftedhigher:

You are a fool
Fool+useless+nonentity+animal=you
Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
yarimo:
Apart from rigging and violence, in a free and Fair Election WIKE can never win.
I detest wike but in a free and fair election wike will win but pmb was rigged in
Re: Why Is Wike Afraid Of Election? by bishopkay: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
supportnija:

These zombies dem sef grin self deceit dishers!

Wetin be the AAC guy name? How much e spend? E even do campaign? That guy is just Amaechi trying to make a weak statement which has failed

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: PDP Endorses Ali Ndume For Senate President / VIDEO: Don't Blame Herdsmen — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Shia Proscription: The End Of Sunni Led Fulani Apathied Rule In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.