Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh (1537 Views)

Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by chimjoshjuan: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who earlier today claimed that she has always been a man, has stated that she will keep disgracing her ex-husband. Recall that we reported earlier today that the actress who arrived Lagos yesterday to hold a talk with her BFF Richard Nnadi who threatened to release names of those owing him, also dropped a shade for her ex-husband as she claimed she has always been a man.

According to Tonto Dikeh, she has always been a man because she paid for her wedding,  housed, clothed and fed her ex-husband, Olakunle Church. However in same heated comment section, Tonto Dikeh promised to always disgrace her ex-husband and his mother, until they "confess to all their lies and evil". See her comment below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/i-will-keep-disgracing-my-ex-husband-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Yeah he did her wrong
But i thought ToToDike is a born again Christian lol?
Why not forgive and just move on Ms Dike ?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Her problem

2 Likes

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by CreepyBlackpool: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
If Tonto Dick-eh is a born again christian, I have no issues with dying a sinful pagan.

From the way she texts sef, you can easily tell she's an illiterate, pained, bitter, dick-starved hoe

4 Likes

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
CONFUSE indeed. Radarada

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by overdrive(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Confuse abi confess.

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by SantiRAMBO: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
She de miss the guy 'dick' , she never collect better dick since they broke up.. Abi
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by nzeobi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
all our actresses forming sophistication , na so men de litter them.
anyway remember that if you point a finger then the rest four will point back at you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Churchill sef f**k up big time... why e go marry this kain chimpanzee... why angry sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by henrybomb(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
She is just pained as she has refused to move on
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by opoloba: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
that one na her palava

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Freshfish4: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tonto is a confused mad lady

3 Likes

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Their business not mine.....
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by kennybelle: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingemzy5:
Churchill sef f**k up big time... why e go marry this kain chimpanzee... why angry sad

I thought I was the only one who thought he was making a big mistake back then
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Yuceeluv(f): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
And when he does, what happens? Would it turn back time? Or you think it'll take away the bitterness from your heart.

Go to God(for real this time) and find peace.

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by oloyedewaris(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
thats a reason i can never marry a celeb

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Gentleziggy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
This woman is highly possessed.
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by twerkjack: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is getting married to an irresponsible man and having a child for him........

Haunts u forever undecided

Sadly most men are like that

Disrespectful and abusive esp the ones that’s been trained by thier useless mothers that women are to be walked over

Thank god the world is changing fast and such nonsense beliefs are fast becoming a thing if the past
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Thales01: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Thales01: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rant of a very bitter and frustrated woman.
This lady doesn't seem to knows how foolish and puerile she sound anything she bashes her.I am very doubtful of the veracity of all laughable allegations she levels against her husband because it is borne out of the unwholesome dose of grudge she holds against her husband for dumping her sorry ass.
Tonto is the kind of woman that can go to any length to portray her ex-husband in the bad light in a bid to get people to side with her even if it means concocting groundless lies about him.Unfortunately for her,Nobody is buying anything she says because people already see her for who she is:An extremely bitter woman.
Re: I Will Keep Disgracing My Ex-husband - Tonto Dikeh by Chubhie: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Awo ti radical for Jesu. The hurt for Tonto is too deep. I wish her healing and forgiveness.

(1) (Reply)

How Jewish Black Boule Pretends To Champion Black Causes While Opressing Them / “make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide / Joro Tops List Of Most Searched Songs In Nigeria In 2019 (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.