Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

“make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide (1523 Views)

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide by Freshgossip: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Controversial reality star, Tacha has given out her personal phone number during a live video session on Instagram. The disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, who was absent at Mercy’s winner party on Saturday, decided to chat with her lovely fans, popularly known as Titans, and one of them asked for her number, to which she jokingly responded saying,

“070000000…..Make sure you call me”

Ogbeta.ng recalls a mischievous fan was filmed snatching the glasses of the controversial reality star while she trying to navigate her way into the venue of her ‘meet and greet’ on Wednesday.

Watch the video below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/make-sure-you-call-me-tacha-gives-out.html

Re: “make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide by godofuck231: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
No one needs it, unlike miss lamboghini who got a house , damn got to have mercys number

1 Like

Re: “make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide by nlPoster: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Is that the number?
Re: “make Sure You Call Me” – Tacha Gives Out Her Personal Phone Number On Live Vide by nauto5: 4:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Story Please Dont Mind me

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Unveils Album Cover Art / Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Plays With Her Son Ire -fans React (video) / Reality Star Coco Austin In Semi Nude Lingerie To Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.