Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa (813 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
This post was deleted
Re: Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa by lamidex(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Yes, doesn't matter where the sponsor resides.
Re: Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa by oluayebenz: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's very difficult using a sponsor from Nigeria on visit/tourist visa.
It's only possible on study visa
Re: Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=oluayebenz post=77494620]It's very difficult using a sponsor from Nigeria on visit/tourist visa.
It's only possible on study
Re: Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa by NigerianStore: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Yes your sponsor can be based in Nigeria , it is more important that you have the necessary documents that shows they are capable of sponsoring you , your ties to them and proof that you plan to return ( if it is a visitor's visa ) .

Hope it goes well.
Re: Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa by beezyblaze(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
oluayebenz:
It's very difficult using a sponsor from Nigeria on visit/tourist visa.
It's only possible on study visa

What are you saying
Have you been to the u.s before??

Op dont mind this guy jare....a sponsor from
Nigeria is your best bet...especially if they’re your parents.

You can easily decide to stay back in the u.s if your sponsor is based there...and for this reason..alot of people have been denied visa

You’re good to go.
Wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada / Fear Of Kidnappers On Abuja-lokoja Road As Xmas Nears / UK To Begin Point Based Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.