Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE (36696 Views)

3 Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 1 Crore In Decoy Op In Bengaluru, India / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by SouthSouth1914: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Where are the Nigerian police? These people caught the criminals in less that 48hrs in four different Emirates!! Wow!

They should be in the Guinness book of records!!

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Youngfrase10(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Am pretty sure they are all Igbo's grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by mekaboy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Public execution.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by chibuzorAbia: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Youngfrase10:
Am pretty sure they are all Igbo's grin grin

They are confirmed IGBO men. I say kill them all!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
But why are nigerians like this. Go to dubai,al ain,sharjah you will definitely be surprised with the number of hdr cctv cameras everywhere. Even a normal person go fear with the number of cctv camera present in dubai,al ain,abudabi,sharjah and so on. Well they will face the music of their offence and its a pity they may not live to tell the story based on sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
xyz123456:

I have a very good job in Dubai and my family is settled here. I love the country cos they pay one of the highest salary in the world for professionals. But Naija passport always scares me. I am thinking of getting another passport but I am not sure I will get good job in Canada & Australia. I have a friend who is thinking of buying comoros island passport for AED50,000. I dont want to lose my good job in Dubai but also I need a new passport
I here Malta too is up for sale amongst others ..O think you can still have another pp and still work in Dubai.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by blackslayer: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
fvcking ibo nigg3rs! flat headed up to no good gorillas!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by plantist: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:
In uae?
They are dead

Nope, look at their black Dry lips, they are actually Afonjas that's one of their physical appearance grin

When you are done deceiving yourself let us know. We know they are your kinsmen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by NONNYG: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
lastempero:
The only way out of this kind omila for Dubai na to keep your Emirates ticket for that night ready.
you would be caught at the airport

E be like say u no know UAE police
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Youngfrase10(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
They should ashamed of themselves....disgrace to Nigeria.. They should be executed
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Youngfrase10(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
They should ashamed of themselves.... A disgrace to Nigeria.. They should be executed
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
I remember I googled "robbery in uae" years ago when I was still there,I was able to get a well coordinated and successful robbery incident which the robbers even used an helicopter. All these idiot thought it's naija.UN's just dey use una own dey spoil legit huslers own. Download another hot love song from Xpol http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by ipobarethieves: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
cool 5 fl@theads Pigs

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by gbagyiza: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
These are Nigerians, everybody is a criminal....

Them wan com use Benz intimidate us if they arrive home......but God catch dem...

Hang dem all

Reason why intelligent educated Nigerians r not giving job opportunities over there again, because they see us as bad people.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Abeg make somebody calculate that money to naira
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Its Flat.heads again .
angry
You this tribalist
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by deebest8(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:
In uae?
They are dead

Nope, look at their black Dry lips, they are actually Afonjas that's one of their physical appearance grin

U b ode
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Those days in Dubai mall someone described a security company to us that they urgently need plenty workers. We happily rushed there, on getting there the lady at the reception was happy to see us and confirmed to us they really need workers to meet up with there current demand,she called her boss on phone then she asked our nationality reluctantly we told her after she told us her boss said no vacancy. Download another hot love song from Xpol http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by lastempero: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
DeRay98:

As you know how to, why you come try? There's security camera everywhere you won't escape.

It is not my line of business.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nicerazor(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Igbos at their best again....by the shape of their heads and noses you shall know them...Sharia law on them �
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Just Misrepresenting Nigeria and putting us in a bad light. How could someone think of doing such in UAE of all Country. A Country that doesnt tolerate nonsense.

I speak because I am there. SHAME ON DESPERATE NIGERIA YOUTHS!
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by lastempero: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
NONNYG:
you would be caught at the airport

E be like say u no know UAE police

It has happened before in Dubai and non of them where caught ,this is not the first time and the fact that they only got the clue of the armed robbers from the car they used if not they would have escaped through the airport if they had a plan like that.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by lastempero: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Keep which ticket, you don't know the kind of sophisticated security gadgets and apparatus that they have across the UAE, they have some of the best security network you can ever think of in the world, they invest heavily on security and that is why the crime rate is almost non-existent

Once a crime is committed, police will use finger print to get the details of all the suspects within minutes and once they do that, they send the details of all the suspect first to all the points of entry / exit, they now use all the camera's within the incident location to track down the suspect and in doing this, they link up with all other police formations across the country, and boom / bingo within 24/48hours all the criminals will be nabbed just like this incident in question, kudos to the UAE police force grin

Unless they are dumb, you dont expect any criminal minded human being to leave a finger prints when you are operating outside naija. Had it been they had a ticket ready and no fingerprints is left it is possible they could escape going by the fact that they where only identified by the car they used.

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by guvna(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:
In uae?
They are dead

You're a fool. So r the rest of your family.

These guys are igbo biafran.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by baratech: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
This is very wrong and terrible... Who cursed Nigeria like this...

They want to spoil our image in UAE, the way they destroyed our image in Malaysia...

May God help us
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by creatorpikin(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
xyz123456:
I need to change this Nigerian passport. Even Niger & Chad passports are better. These guys are a disgrace.. You came on visit visa on March 18 and went for robbery on March 20, Later UAE will make their visa more difficult for Nigerians. We are just too corrupt. Are we the only Africans that is suffering??

I feel your pain brush�
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by babytoun: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
These guys n.a. fools ....ordinary small perfume shop I entered at Deira market had cctv hidden somewhere ...When I spotted it I was shocked ...How much more a Bureau De change ?

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by luvme0702: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Name checkers will be disappointed grin
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:
In uae? They are dead
lol, the court will decide their fate.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by baratech: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
guvna:

You're a fool. So r the rest of your family.

These guys are igbo biafran.

You guys make me laugh....

To UAE they're all Nigerians... From the same shithole country...
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by periphetes: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
undecided wow those guy's are really dumbest to the core. How do you expect to escape from a country that takes security as there top most priority? A Black african foreigner in such action too bad angry not every country is like Nigeria that you can do whatever you like and get away with it. Too bad the desert awaits there final rest. Already most Arabs dislike blacks with passion and now with added insult of robbery in there country. RIP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) / Robbers Shoot Anambra Man Dead In His Shop (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Pants & Bra In Oyo, Stripped Unclad And Forced To Wear Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.