Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) (22213 Views)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Igboblog: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
JUST IN!!! "There Are Two Types Of Pastors" - Gov Udom Reveals(Photos)

The executive governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel, today, 31st March, 2019 worshiped at Insight Bible Church, Nsikak Eduok Avenue, (2 Lanes), Uyo, Igbere TV reports.

During the church service, Udom blasted fake men of God who prophesied that he will lose the recent governorship election.

According to him, there are two types of pastors, the ones that God called and the ones that called God."

In his words,

"I wasn't invited to this convention, I just told my team we'll be worshiping at Insight Bible Church. My wife comes here once we don't have any state function to attend. But as a Governor, I'm a member of every Bible believing church where the truth is preached. Not those fake churches ooo. Those ones that said if Udom Emmanuel doesn't lose election let it be known that God didn't call them. There are two types of pastors, the ones that God called and the ones that called God."

Igbere TV gathered that among the dignitaries at the Convention are the Commissioner for Special Duties and Aviation Development, Mr Akan Akon; Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Sir Charles Udoh; the Secretary and the publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party: Mr Harrison Ekpo and Comrade Ini Ememobong.

http://igberetvnews.com/603174/just-in-there-are-two-types-of-pastors-gov-udom-revealsphotos/

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by PureMe01: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Akpabio & zombies now,chai!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Igboblog: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Fathertony: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Stop twisting the story to draw traffic

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by AmadiAba: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fathertony:
Stop twisting the story to draw traffic

What's the twist here??

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Blessynokoro: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Authoreety: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hknffvnc Hydon hgxbnbxf hvxcvv

Gghhbgc

Hhhbvddg

Ggghh

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
One of The bane of Christianity today, people who have no business in the pulpit mounting the pulpit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Akwa Ibom State Governor is absolutely correct.
Divine Mandate, Only God.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Evalove77(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hmm it tire me o
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by timibare(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
THE DEVIL ISSA LIAR
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by OddsIsland(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Leave those pastors joor. My prophesies are even Moore accurate that most of them
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Peejayx01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
But actually these fake pastors are actually causing a great havoc these days, confusing people's destiny anyhow

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
When will he blast thieving politicians making life miserable for the citizens?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Udom Emmanuel is an asshole
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Igboblog:
JUST IN!!! "There Are Two Types Of Pastors" - Gov Udom Reveals(Photos)

The executive governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel, today, 31st March, 2019 worshiped at Insight Bible Church, Nsikak Eduok Avenue, (2 Lanes), Uyo, Igbere TV reports.

During the church service, Udom blasted fake men of God who prophesied that he will lose the recent governorship election.

According to him, there are two types of pastors, the ones that God called and the ones that called God."

In his words,

"I wasn't invited to this convention, I just told my team we'll be worshiping at Insight Bible Church. My wife comes here once we don't have any state function to attend. But as a Governor, I'm a member of every Bible believing church where the truth is preached. Not those fake churches ooo. Those ones that said if Udom Emmanuel doesn't lose election let it be known that God didn't call them. There are two types of pastors, the ones that God called and the ones that called God."

Igbere TV gathered that among the dignitaries at the Convention are the Commissioner for Special Duties and Aviation Development, Mr Akan Akon; Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Sir Charles Udoh; the Secretary and the publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party: Mr Harrison Ekpo and Comrade Ini Ememobong.

http://igberetvnews.com/603174/just-in-there-are-two-types-of-pastors-gov-udom-revealsphotos/

like he came with is chair to the church
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by angelamina(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by GANAYAD: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
All of you are crazy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by bigcover(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
"The ones God called and the ones that called God" Chai, see finishing. UGE u take style get bad mouth ooooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
So is now obvious
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
I like this man, but he's begining to talk too much
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Humble2017(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
awww whats that
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Insight bible church,the one that colapsed with hundreds dead?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by markfour(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
no be lie ! some pastors are fake, just like those one's that prophesice dat uncle bubu will lose de election....
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
hmm.. dont even knw what to say...

but i think if u call God or God call u they are the same.
depending on the individual.

God call Jonah he refuse until shark has to swallow him and take him there by force,
likewise the 12 apostle and one of them went astray.

and nicodemus call or seek Jesus christ( Prince of Peace) and he change.

so there are fake pastor: those that called God and the ones that Called devil
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Can I ask if you're not also a fake Christian?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
One of The bane of Christianity today, people who have no business in the pulpit mounting the pulpit!!!
Those people should be the devil's advocate but they decide to defile the pulpit
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Of which there are gazillions of fake churches in Uyo and the entire state. Hungry people masquerading as prophets and prophetess, deceiving people every time they are referred to. Good for them as there's a ready market which should be exploited. Something every astute minded individual will do.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ikpongiton:
Insight bible church,the one that colapsed with hundreds dead?

Reigner's Bible Church, owned by Akan Weeks. Up till date, no one has been held responsible for the collapse. He (Udom) is in cahoots with religious clergymen which is why he's wasting #9BN on an ecumenical centre that has no value to the state. Then again, I cannot blame him as that's a major source of political support.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
I hope this meme is not Nigeria Army if not, you are a very silly person. To use as caricature the face of men and women who lay their lives everyday so you can enjoy freedom.
PureMe01:
Akpabio & zombies now,chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.