Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,248 members, 7,822,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Be Still And Know That I Am God. A WICC Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Still And Know That I Am God. A WICC Interpretation (168 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / WICC Set For 11th Anniversary Festivities, To Host Steve Akoni / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Still And Know That I Am God. A WICC Interpretation by DejiPlug(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
"Be still and know that I Am God." Ps 46:10

The genius of God is usually revealed in difficult and trying times.

'Be still' is a command not a suggestion. A command is often times issued when one is running off course or needs to be redirected. Commanders issue a fresh command to alter the officers last action. So God introduces a fresh command to be still amidst the chaos seeing our reactions. Our activities often impedes God plan and purpose for the storm. He seldom sends them but He allows them, for God does not tempt any man. He ultimately wants to boast through us. "Have you considered my servant Job?!"

Being still suggest that we cease striving, stop the inner fights, stop being afraid of what's never going to happen. Stop asking questions that suggest that God is Unfair and partial in His dealings. It is only when we are still- void of struggles, hustling, trying to get things through underhanded methods and unethical means, following the arm of flesh, that you will KNOW.
So there's a rare insight and knowledge you gain through the awesome manifestations that will result from your being still that would strengthen you on the inside in other to encourage others, for whatever God takes you through is not ultimately for you.

Counsel is great when you speak from a depth of knowledge - a knowing, haven being applied through the process.

Go about your daily business, get on with your activities, your life mustn't halt because you are not getting your desired outcome, dont stay in Isolation, keep relating, being still from God's perspective does not suggest a shutdown, even in times of war people make time to eat else they'd starve to death.

I've had to 'carry' others when I needed to be carried myself. I have paid bills when mine were yet unpaid and didn't know where the resources would come from, and I have also seen God show up in ways that i consider mysterious. No matter how fierce the battle is, please put these words on your lips all the time- "The battle is the Lord's and the victory is mine NOW!"

The child will come even at 40
The man will Show Up even if you are 45
The rent will be paid even if it's a Million.
That child will return home alive and well!
The termination letter was designed by heaven to reposition you.
That terminal disease is to reveal the Arm of the Lord on your behalf.
That rejection was direction from heaven
That cheating husband or wife is having an encounter with God now!
That wilderness is turning into a fruitful ground!

BE STILL!

The game changer is really in resolving to Be Still (WAIT) for God, Praising Him even when everything on the outside contradicts our expectations, keeping away strife, bitterness, anger, malice, unforgiveness and jealousy, Only then will He be revealed as 'Jehovah our tranquilizer' , our Peace, our Judge and our Reward!

If you read through Psalm 46, you'd discover that the end result is for God to be glorified in all the earth through your space, your testimony leaving men dumbfounded!

On the Winning Side We Always Are!

Be STILL!

Mike Anthony of WICC

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Excelling In The Knowledge Of The Lord Jesus / Easter Good News!! / The Great Shall Serve Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.