Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) (47434 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by sunky97: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
A young man has been killed by a stray bullet allegedly fired by SARS operatives attempting to carry out a raid at Onipetesi junction, Lagos.
According to a witness, the operatives were in the area Sunday afternoon to arrest a guy for carrying dreadlocks when they shot indiscriminately. One of the bullets hit a guy watching an ongoing football match.

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYVTw9Z8Sg&pbjreload=10[/flash]
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by angelamina(f): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mother's Day...
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Romozo2: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
[
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy for you darling...those are your double blessings!
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
odeebee:

Simple GST 101 you no sabi.

Your school call am GST101 no mean say na so e be for everywhere. Just say English language.
My school na GST111 dey dey call am.
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Only God knows why she dey hide their faces
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by sunky97: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Compensates Stephanie who filmed little Success With N2 million

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgHmXKtj8fc[/flash]
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Rebornhombre: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
happy Mother's Day Iya ibeji
Yea...but don't you think she needs to prove those speculating surrogacy wrong by showing us her baby bump pictures? At least she don born finish and the babies are growing so, no aje or osho fit suck the preg again as we superstitiously believe. Don't you think a 'xpre pre pre" actress like funke akindele would have jumped to the social media if truly she gave birth to those twins with baby bump and hospital pictures ? Just saying

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by odeebee: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
gaby:

Lol....na GTB 8bn...keep fooling yourself.
Dundee United FC of Nigeria

Na street be nairaland so I expect all these insult from kidz like you.
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rebornhombre:
Hmmm
Yes oooooo
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by odeebee: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
BETPAWA:

Your school call am GST101 no mean say na so e be for everywhere. Just say English language.
My school na GST111 dey dey call am.

Thanks. All of dem show say na first semester 100 level English.
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by HisSmileHeal(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Celebsnews:
Cute.

Meanwhile See the moment Prophet Jeremiah of Mercy Land TV, Warri, gifted Stephanie Idolor, the lady behind the little warri baby Success viral video the sum of 2million naira in his church today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4y3-xP3vc
Super..This makes sense to me

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
odeebee:

Na street be nairaland so I expect all these insult from kidz like you.

Lol...wahala boku...

Check my profile oga...how old were you when I joined this forum in 2006...you don dey use phone then?

Very funny guy..ego no let you take simple correction...how you wan take learn...? Smh
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by odeebee: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
gaby:

Lol...wahala boku...

Check my profile oga...how old were you when I joined this forum in 2006...you don dey use phone then?

Very funny guy..ego no let you take simple correction...how you wan take learn...? Smh

Even if you follow Seun Osewa start nairaland. No be for social media I go compete with you
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
odeebee:

Even if you follow Seun Osewa start nairaland. No be for social media I go compete with you

Abeg go find one corner hang put...you hear me??

Empty barrels wey dey tombolo pass...
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:
how many men u don help with ordinary 5k? yeye dey smell

She bought Keke for one man last year
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 6:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Why did I have the feelings that this twins were adopted. Pls no one more should bash me. Just saying my mind.
Re: Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2019
We know.

She has been proven to be a man we know

We know as e take happen we know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) / Jackie Appiah Pictured With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.