Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Maurizio Sarri Said He Is Going Nowhere After Fans Chant For Him To Be Saked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maurizio Sarri Said He Is Going Nowhere After Fans Chant For Him To Be Saked (390 Views)

Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri Said He Is Going Nowhere After Fans Chant For Him To Be Saked by adiomeeyah25: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Maurizio Sarri insists he is going nowhere despite Chelsea fans chanting for him to be sacked during Sunday’s win over Cardiff, with the Italian saying they should have waited until full-time to air their grievances.

The west Londoners scored two late goals to come from behind and win 2-1 in Wales, though there were chants of ‘f**k Sarri-ball’ and ‘we want Sarri out’ from the first half onwards as the Blues gave another slow and laboured performance. It is not the first time Sarri has been on the receiving end of such chants from his own fans, but he believes the fans let down the players by choosing to chant about him rather than getting behind the team.
I have been on the pitch for the last 45 years. I was really disappointed for my players because they were fighting,’ the Italian told reporters after the game when asked about the chants.

Click the link to continue reading
[url]=https://www.newlygist.com.ng/2019/03/maurizio-sarri-insists-he-is-going.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Maurizio Sarri Said He Is Going Nowhere After Fans Chant For Him To Be Saked by HzPFatIfmDERR9M3(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chaii this man stubborn oo

(1) (Reply)

I Taught Taribo West Basic Football Skills - Hassan Abd’allah / 'ozil Could Have Done Modric's Job' - Mertesacker Calls Arsenal Midfielder 'a To / Mkhitaryan ‘can Play’ In Europa League Final, Says Azerbaijan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.