Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency (39541 Views)

Traders Suffer Losses As Flood Washes Away Shops In Anambra Market / Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians react as Tunde Ednut took to his Instagram to share video of a controversial money washer detergents
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvpSUKwAu57/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gxsa498w3kjy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians react

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Quick question
Is there no other word that can be used apart from react?
Every time react this react that
At the end the so called reaction fit no even join the topic

Back to the matter
Anyone that believes that crap needs deliverance in an mfm church
And mfm deliverance no be here.
Them go first nack you three days fasting with serious prayer
After day one I come begin love the spirit wey possess me.No ask me why.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Genius grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by habsydiamond(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Una don see mumu abi... Sorry to say, our mumu don don undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by MJBOLT: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
as fake as PSG lifting the UCL,only zombies will fall for this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Paulfroshman: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Funke Akindele Goes Crazy Over Her Twins As She Finally Becomes A Mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxvX3RoGiw

Davido And Wizkid Faked Their Beef For Publicity After This Sadly Happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8s1cW_mrac
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by SolexxBarry(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
angryw
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Michaelkings: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
I thought he had money why live in uncompleted building

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Gsteve01(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nawa o.
Everybody just dey look for money
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by sanmtiago(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
So how does this prank look funny? angry
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afonja una no dey tire?
Hw can omo change 100naira 2 1k
Dis is juju
God 4bid I CNT try dis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Adakintroy: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians are just fools we deserve our poverty. Someone come online and as nothing to do than clown. He calls himself celeb. What are people celebrating you for. I don't know.

Turn 100 to 1000...if you don't have anything doing meaningfully online. Try offline..life is still happening out there.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Hotzone(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Slum joke
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Practically and economically impossible.

Fake as heaven and hell.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Deicide: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Some mumu people go still buy grin ever wonder why you still see scam advert on NL? It is because people still fall for it, Intelligent beings my foot sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by hamid6249: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fake like Nigeria economy
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by jericco1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
nonsensical obolo. why not try it before promoting it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by wellmax(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
It's a marketing gimmick.
The truth will be out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by wellmax(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja una no dey tire?
Hw can omo change 100naira 2 1k
Dis is juju
God 4bid I CNT try dis

Growing old is compulsory
Growing up is optional

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by omega2128(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
comedy skit na
why people always take unserious things serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by RichBoy247: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Michaelkings:
I thought he had money why live in uncompleted building

He is washing the money that he will use to buy a House in Banana and Plantain Island.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Kendumazy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Bonebreaker(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
i sell both the detergent and the soap in case u wanna try
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by amjustme2: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
OP you need to charge your phone before this detergent wash off your phone memory
TonyeBarcanista:
More
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Chipink(f): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afonja ednut, fraudster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.