Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency (39565 Views)

Traders Suffer Losses As Flood Washes Away Shops In Anambra Market / Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by sureteeboy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Why don't the makers keep washing #100 with it and make tons of cash with it instead of looking for gullible Nigerians to sell this crap to
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Una try because una know say we be lazy youths so we no dey hear any matter wey get money inside. Download another hot love song from Xpol http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Foodforthought: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
Quick question
Is there no other word that can be used apart from react?
Every time react this react that
At the end the so called reaction fit no even join the topic

Back to the matter
Anyone that believes that crap needs deliverance in an mfm church
And mfm deliverance no be here.
Them go first nack you three days fasting with serious prayer
After day one I come begin love the spirit wey possess me.No ask me why.
I can relate. gringringrin
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Dtol17(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
They even have a website
www.moneywasher.com
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by ohem007(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Our mumu don do......u can ask Charly boy. Enough is Enough.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by chumsfortech: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nawa oo, This country sha, we dey fall for anything. Anyways, me sef don sign up for www.moneywasher.com. I no fit carry last.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by bigboychukstar: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
This thing real so? The website shows sold out but I have preordered sha so we go see wetin go happen. www.moneywasher.com
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Goalnaldo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
These are testimonies from the site.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by encryptjay(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dry
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
Quick question Is there no other word that can be used apart from react? Every time react this react that At the end the so called reaction fit no even join the topic

Back to the matter Anyone that believes that crap needs deliverance in an mfm church And mfm deliverance no be here. Them go first nack you three days fasting with serious prayer After day one I come begin love the spirit wey possess me.No ask me why.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Ikorodurealtor: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Building ur business on lies
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
shocked

I need to get me this Money Washer ASAP!
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by kinzd(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
You see your life? @betpawa
BETPAWA:
Practically and economically impossible.

Fake as heaven and hell.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by namiji2598: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
I love tunde ednut for his single giveaway,that song na bomb
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Michaelkings:
I thought he had money why live in uncompleted building
angry

Can't you see he is just starting cool
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by fikiman7000(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Another marketing strategy just like ebola salt that came out overnight after that misleading rumour
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians and their get-rich-quick mentality have made them so gullible that they would fall for any and everything. In this state of mind, they have thrown "common sense" and "rationality" to the wind and can't even reason. If you tell an average Nigerian that you have come up with a way to make quick money by drinking urine for breakfast and having faeces for dinner, he would fall for that without thinking whether the scheme is plausible or not. All that he sees is the "Naira" sign and nothing else including the dangers lurking around the corner. So, any Nigerian that would fall for this implausible scheme [detergent that washes currency], tell the person that I have a beautiful island in the Caribbean that I would sell to him for 1 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians and their get-rich-quick mentality have made them so gullible that they would fall for any and everything. In this state of mind, they have thrown "common sense" and "rationality" to the wind and can't even reason. If you tell an average Nigerian that you have come up with a way to make quick money by drinking urine for breakfast and having faeces for dinner, he would fall for that without thinking whether the scheme is plausible or not. All that he sees is the "Naira" sign and nothing else including the dangers lurking around the corner. So, any Nigerian that would fall for this implausible scheme [detergent that washes currency], tell the person that I have a beautiful island in the Caribbean that I would sell to him for 1 Naira.
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by JayNok(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
If i wash #200 note how e go be and #500 note enko?? undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by Leopoundz: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2019
April fools
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by RexTramadol1: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2019
April fool
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by JBoss25(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
MaNyEsq:
hmm
Re: Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
wellmax:

Growing old is compulsory
Growing up is optional
MPA GI grow up 1st

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pirates Atttack Military Checkpoint In Delta, Two Dead (Graphic Photo) / Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.