Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (113575 Views)

Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Secrets Behind Regina Daniels Luxurious Life Style / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by sacajawea: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Her mom hasn't stopped o. She's bleeping one LG chairman in Delta
How Do you Know all this Sef
Is the Mother not married?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am not. Tell the others to apologise and admit that they lied against me.
My baby is ok nw
,i love ur fighting spirit my days as mamav When the wind and creek respects my command " u would av been beside me ,i love fighters ok...fight n troll boys they will respect u here n outside"
They worship me here and in the dark creek 2 ,because i hate giving my enemies breathing space

I wl beg them to apologise n u shud apologise to me 2 ok
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
My baby is ok nw
,i love ur fighting spirit my days as mamav When the wind and creek respects my command " u would av been beside me ,i love fighters ok...fight n troll boys they will respect u here n outside"
They worship me here and in the dark creek 2 ,because i hate giving my enemies breathing space

I wl beg them to apologise n u shud apologise to me 2 ok
fine

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
metchie onu gi biko
Dont mess with me akwuna abuja ,

Talking bla bla bla ,
You and funmisticslave dont av thinking faculty at all
Go n marry pls

She misbehave n you clap 4 her ,She will soon stab you for Wat she is, (A rogue)
Y insult victorian ?i hate it shuuu!

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by udede(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
See i hate gamblings n betting is against my faith catholic ,
U can bet wt ur sisters ,
Even if u ar serving in lagos ,hw did u get posted to that place if not by ....... grin
there are things I have learnt about nairaland, 1, we all know what causes the hold ups on the roads of Ogun state. 2 we know the carword who pick on people they can't fight and when the fight begins they run to the mods for help, 3 we also know that soon they will have no option of who to run to and will be force to run into that place where the maggots of Ogun hold up comes from. wait, just wait until pointblank return from ban. . begin to call the mods now for iam sure he will f you up so much from every hole even from the mouth that you no go see road to run to the mods
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Where is chipink and amatarasha. They have run away like cowards abi. They have till 12noon. Husbandsnatcha has extended an olive branch to me and I have accepted. But her groupies are on their own.
Young ladies ,all of u havnt seen 1% of life ..funmisticqueen i like your energy ,do or die spirit .. But learn about life ,i 've seen a lot more than men here ,dats y i dont curse or insult like u n chipink amatarasha all of u ar 2 young...
We gat girls who talks n insult
We gat girls who keep dead silent
We gat girls who uses irons/metal
We gat girls who uses radioactives
We gat girls who watch n learn frm other ladies..
We gat girls who fight injustice

Wie do u belong ?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2019
udede:
there are things I have learnt about nairaland, 1, we all know what causes the hold ups on the roads of Ogun state. 2 we know the carword who pick on people they can't fight and when the fight begins they run to the mods for help, 3 we also know that soon they will have no option of who to run to and will be force to run into that place where the maggots of Ogun hold up comes from. wait, just wait until pointblank return from ban. . begin to call the mods now for iam sure he will f you up so much from every hole even from the mouth that you no go see road to run to the mods
Wat is it again
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Young ladies ,all of u havnt seen 1% of life ..funmisticqueen i like your energy ,do or die spirit .. But learn about life ,i 've seen a lot more than men here ,dats y i dont curse or insult like u n chipink amatarasha all of u ar 2 young...

Wie do u belong ?

true. But why are they silent.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
true. But why are they silent.
Good!
because they are dead while you think they live
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Good!
because they are dead while you think they live
fair enough. On the third day,I still expect their apologies. But you and I are cool.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Wie do u belong ?

over 35 mentions ,funmisticqueen ur wahala much . apologisie for insulting FirsT u rat
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
over 35 mentions ,funmisticqueen ur wahala much . apologisie for insulting FirsT u rat
husbandsnatcha o
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
udede:
pointblank247 u insulted me wtout acknowledging am a humanbeing ,
Am really sorry am ur sister from anambra nt a yoruba girl..
Am so afraid wat u will do 2 me nw pls

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
husbandsnatcha o
Husbandsnatcha kwa Y?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Husbandsnatcha kwa Y?
apologise to her.... ryt nw or'?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Husbandsnatcha kwa Y?
I have spoken to your oga. Better follow orders. Where's the proof o. Put your reputation where your mouth is
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
apologise to her.... ryt nw or'?
Bleep u 2 ok ** TAAAAAHTAAAAa

Dnt fall 4 her Pranks
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I have spoken to your oga. Better follow orders. Where's the proof o. Put your reputation where your mouth is
See I will never ever EVer ever

Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

angry

So You can Triumph Over me never @husbandsnatcha she is using You,

You are 2 cunny oh

Apologise to me first
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Husbandsnatcha I sincerely apologise for any trouble I have caused.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Husbandsnatcha I sincerely apologise for any trouble I have caused.
Ok sweethrt am nt angry though i av seen more terrible fings in life. smiley
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ok sweethrt am nt angry though i av seen more terrible fings in life. smiley
but something has to be done about that girl. grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Bleep u 2 ok ** TAAAAAHTAAAAa

Dnt fall 4 her Pranks
Lagosians being destroyed by lagos life tufiakwa am coming first

Am cooking!
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Lagosians being destroyed by lagos life tufiakwa am coming first

Am cooking!
Better Cook Your life
Join

N dnt even make me vex ,i
Hate respect mtchew
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
but something has to be done about that girl. grin grin
Kikikikikikikiki..You are very wicked i swear aaarh, witch

Yes It will consume u beeni oya were ni omo rada rada oshi ,

Gossip me again n see
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Chipink(f): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Where is chipink and amatarasha. They have run away like cowards abi. They have till 12noon. Husbandsnatcha has extended an olive branch to me and I have accepted. But her groupies are on their own.

Look what's the meaning of all this rubbish?
Wait I'm confused here.
Lied against u on what exactly?
Did u and I discuss anything in the past. undecided
Why are u tagging me unnecessarily?

I'm so so confused right now ,
I have never discussed anything with u here or with anyone about u , do I know u before? undecided
Except when u started tagging me on Regina Daniels topics, which got me wondering why u did that. undecided

Pls stop tagging me, I don't know what u are talking about.. U are getting me angry. angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why you people talking too much? lipsrsealed

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Kikikikikikikiki..You are very wicked i swear aaarh, witch

Yes It will consume u beeni oya were ni omo rada rada oshi ,

Gossip me again n see
so you speak the language of a people you claim to hate.

I have no time for small fry

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

Look what's the meaning of all this rubbish?
Wait I'm confused here.
Lied against u on what exactly?
Did u and I discuss anything in the past. undecided
Why are u tagging me unnecessarily?

I'm so so confused right now ,
pls keep me out of ur foolish rants.
I have never discussed anything with u here or with anyone about u so I know u before?
Except when u started tagging me on Regina Daniels topics, which got me wondering why u did that. undecided

Pls stop tagging me, I don't know what u are talking about.. U are getting me angry.
your insults nkor. You insulted me and my tribe amongst other things or have you forgotten?

Husbandsnatcha dear.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Chipink(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
your insults nkor. You insulted me and my tribe amongst other things or have you forgotten?

Husbandsnatcha dear.

Nawao.. undecided u and I who started it. undecided
U tagged me first on a topic which I didn't know why.. and thats why i jokingly asked u, did u sleep this night?
And started insulting me.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

Nawao.. undecided u and I who started it. undecided
U tagged me first on a topic which I didn't know why.. and thats why i jokingly asked u, did u sleep this night?
And started insulting me.
nothing was funny about the way you asked me o. I only called you all to come and carry your Igbo sister, then you helped the others spread rumors that I am a liar. You then proceeded to call me names, insult my boobs, my African complexion, my tribe, you called me a pig or have you forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Chipink(f): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
nothing was funny about the way you asked me o. I only called you all to come and carry your Igbo sister, then you helped the others spread rumors that I am a liar. You then proceeded to call me names, insult my boobs, my African complexion, my tribe, you called me a pig or have you forgotten?

Hmm . Seriously u are making me laugh here even though u are pissing me off.
When did I spread rumours that u are a liar.
U Lied about what exactly? undecided
I hope u know what saying sha oh undecided
I called u names, but u insulted me first saying I'm mad and should be admitted.
Hey!! have u forgotten or are u just joking here

BTW, U tagged me to come carry my "igbo" sister and u saw nothing wrong in that, but u saw everything wrong when I asked u did u sleep. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Amatarasha(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so you speak the language of a people you claim to hate.

I have no time for small fry
Arrogance and delusional frankenstine doctor Oshi...can you solve the physics involve in it.
Only one wt d knowledge of medicine is I
So stop lying

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.