Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (113584 Views)

Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Secrets Behind Regina Daniels Luxurious Life Style / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by millionboi2: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Xaos:
The comments on this thread is prove that NL is a safe haven for vile and cruel poor church rats! Look at how threaten these ‘adults’ are by this young girls success!

Lol. I can't believe this... So because she's a woman, and she's young and beautiful — your little pea brains can't fathom why she is successful and thus she has to be an ‘olosho’

grin

Well if you think prostitution pays why don't you send your daughters, sisters & mothers out there moda4kers!
u are a brainles idiot who doesn't know d meaning of success.

U dey craze

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Mandynews(f): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
He was the same man that ended Nigeria recession :I God is use him to bless the Daniels family
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Frankyboy1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na so! I said it a while ago on her last stories,some dull people actually called me jealous, now breeze don blow, fowl nyash don open

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
millionboi2:

U dey craze

You vile creature of the dark fúck off my mentions!
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by AuroraB(f): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ugee12:

Tribal Bigot who told you Regina Daniels is Igbo??
You get time for that moomoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by chibuzorAbia: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Leave am. She go end up like Tonto Dike. Single mother. Feminist. No husband.

Rubbish! Who husband ep?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Frankyboy1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Xaos:

You vile creature of the dark fúck off my mentions!

No vex o! But you are actually empty upstairs

10 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by laurel03(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
lonelydora:

She's Delta not Igbo
Delta don't hv Igbo again?? Even the Nwoko is Muslim Igbo too.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ianq: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
millionboi2:

U dey craze

Quite on point, good sir.

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by GreatResearcher: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
eyeview:
The girl is just continuing where her mother stopped.
Her mom hasn't stopped o. She's bleeping one LG chairman in Delta

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Unik3030: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Xaos:
The comments on this thread is prove that NL is a safe haven for vile and cruel poor church rats! Look at how threaten these ‘adults’ are by this young girls success!

Lol. I can't believe this... So because she's a woman, and she's young and beautiful — your little pea brains can't fathom why she is successful and thus she has to be an ‘olosho’

grin

Well if you think prostitution pays why don't you send your daughters, sisters & mothers out there moda4kers!
see asslicker, so Na d kobo kobo wey Dem dey make for nollywood she take buy house, car n 3 million wrist watch? how many films she don act self? if that is how things work it means people like Pete edochie n kok should b buying Benz everyday. ask yourself y unknown actresses are buying expensive things n they vacation abroad while d known n popular actors live average life. try n get the fact that there's more to actresses payroll than d kobo kobo film. nobody is hating on anybody, that's just d reality

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Frankyboy1:

No vex o! But you are actually empty upstairs

You don't need to tag me to tell me how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Gleamtoke(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Whatever
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by GreatResearcher: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:
useless politicians that we have around here

look at the idiot spending and squandering his States resources on top of pussy and we wonder why delta state is still underdeveloped upon all the huge allocations it receives.

later they will blame buhari

Are u blaming the man or u should be blaiming the whor'e who can't say NO to her grandfather's mate?

If ladies learned how to tell men NO, men will learn how not to spend public money on whorres

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by GreatResearcher: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
This is unfounded but if it's true.... It will be very very bad. lipsrsealed
It's true. Where do u think she has money to buy a car from?

It can't be very bad becuse that's every lady's profession. To fvck around..
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Na so! I said it a while ago on her last stories,some dull people actually called me jealous, now breeze don blow, fowl nyash don open
Can you bet with anything you hold dear that this story is the complete truth? Why do we believe everything posted online with an image attached to it as the truth?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Hedonisst: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
No surprises here. We're only surprised that the man is old enough to be her grandfather. We had thought that whoever it was would merely be her father's age mate.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unik3030:
see asslicker, so Na d kobo kobo wey Dem dey make for nollywood she take buy house, car n 3 million wrist watch? how many films she don act self? if that is how things work it means people like Pete edochie n kok should b buying Benz everyday. ask yourself y unknown actresses are buying expensive things n they vacation abroad while d known n popular actors live average life. try n get the fact that there's more to actresses payroll than d kobo kobo film. nobody is hating on anybody, that's just d reality

Pete Edochie and Co have mansions and expensive houses. The fact you don't know shít about that is because of shíts like you that'll gap and question their success that's why most of these veterans privatize their lives... BTW, if you think the no of movies an actor acts tantamount to his/her wealth then you don't know shít.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by KingWarri: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Emvico34:
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls
grin seriously? you don tire to dey knack kpekus?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
So she dumped her actor boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by eyeview: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Not surprised. Home of iniquity. Like daughter like mother

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by sapeleboi(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
catch them young and they shall be yours forever

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Unik3030: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Xaos:

Pete Edochie and Co have mansions and expensive houses. The fact you don't know shít about that is because of shíts like you that'll gap and question their success that's why most of these veterans privatize their lives... BTW, if you think the no of movies an actor acts tantamount to his/her wealth then you don't know shít.
stfu d other day wey kok do house warming n he invited d governor of his state, do u realize this girl's house is better than kok house after many years of hard work. do u realize the likes of ini Edo who services a Nigerian governor n Angela okorie who dated ex Gambia president n many other actresses have bankable account than their male counterparts? do u realize that many unknown girls pay directors to feature them in movies do they can just have d title actress n explore d world? ask yourself, y is it that unknown actresses with no endorsement live large while d popular actors with cool endorsement are just there? do u realize nkechi blessing said it loud n clear that they are call girls for big men n anybody who doesn't like it can go to hell n u are here defending what u know nothing about. do u realize 2 Yoruba actresses once fought over Dino melaye 10m gift? how many male actors has he given that kind of money b4? I know if d actresses are reading d way u are defending crap here they will just b laughing at your ignorance.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by enkay2go(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
The kind of comments here eh, na wa. Wetin concern una? If it's easy, go and try it. Leave the babe alone, shuo.
All way na way.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Bodingo: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unik3030:
stfu d other day wey kok do house warming n he invited d governor of his state, do u realize this girl's house is better than kok house after many years of hard work. do u realize the likes of ini Edo who services a Nigerian governor n Angela okorie who dated ex Gambia president n many other actresses have bankable account than their male counterparts? do u realize that many unknown girls pay directors to feature them in movies do they can just have d title actress n explore d world? ask yourself, y is it that unknown actresses with no endorsement live large while d popular actors with cool endorsement are just there? do u realize nkechi blessing said it loud n clear that they are call girls for big men n anybody who doesn't like it can go to hell n u are here defending what u know nothing about. do u realize 2 Yoruba actresses once fought over Dino melaye 10m gift? how many male actors has he given that kind of money b4? I know if d actresses are reading d way u are defending crap here they will just b laughing at your ignorance.
Leave that mumu guy, he is living in fool paradise, I work in nollywood before I travel out, females in the industry are the one throwing cash at us,they enter places.The politicians na them get am. Many actresses never get married because they are used to getting freebies and fuccking around.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Marotzke(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
This Alhaji is interested in the girl's Virginity .
Na heavy trophy for them.
And the mother will be like, instead of these broke nollywood actors to harvest the red Diamond, make Oga Muniru pay us better money chop the kpomo.
A man with four wives already, how many he go do?

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Hedonisst: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unik3030:
Why you dey waste your time dey reply that annoying monkey? Leave that idiot abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how this women would survive if God didn't give them pussies.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
aproko chairman, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Look at how nairaland ladies avoided the thread. grin

Most of them are guilty of this same nonsense and they're praying for the same opportunity.

Praying for their own big God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by mymadam(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Emvico34:
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls

Mehn, cut the bloody thing off jor. D tin get as e be jare cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.