Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! (21256 Views)

Catechist Caught With Body Of Girl Who Died While Aborting His Baby (photos) / Police Rescue One Of Five Kidnapped RCCG Pastors / Joseph Ebowemen In Court For Impregnating & Aborting His 15-Year-Old Niece Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by haryurmide(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

There's a war on media against churches.

Just last week, a dude came into my Church and dropped used condoms on the floor and videoed it.
After the service, he went to threaten my Senior Pastor that he'll publish it on social media if he's not paid handsomely.

Did he pay?
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
haryurmide:

Did he pay?

Nah!
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Starz825(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
martolux:
Why is daddy frez always based his research on RCCG??
He must have been told abt somethings by some people at someplaces of time abt the church grin..
But God knows best
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Awoo88: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sterope:
You are a liar. For every case of inter-religious relationship /and Muslim family wahala you have seen, I will give you two cases of Christian family wahala in return.

Unlike you, I am not too daft to realise that it does not make all Christians intolerant and also it is not about religion. There are Yoruba parents who are ready to disown their female daughters for marrying non Yorubas and same applies to other tribes. Doeenit mean all Yorubas are intolerant and violent?

Maybe you are daft! Maybe you thing having a moderate view and trying to sound smart while exhibiting stupidity is the new cool. I have been invited to the mosque for dating a Muslim girl. Not just me. You can go ask around kad ploy. The class rep of attic engineering have the same issue. In places where they can get away with any thing, you will not be invited but attacked and beaten.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by tolaskil1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sunday service. they will said thee shall not kill. They have killed their ground - son now
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Sterope(f): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh sorry, did I call you a liar, please add hypocrite to that.

Your inability to recognise that the Christian parents here and the Muslim parents in your story are one and the same shows your level of hypocrisy. I mean what type of parents abort their daughter's pregnancy? Pastors aborting a pregnancy and you think that is alright because the guy in question is a Muslim. Of course, you are also no different from the Muslim parents either. You have not learnt from your ordeal. Keep recycling your hate.

That said, give me cases of Muslim families and I will give you plenty Christian ones.

Awoo88:

Maybe you are daft! Maybe you thing having a moderate view and trying to sound smart while exhibiting stupidity is the new cool. I have been invited to the mosque for dating a Muslim girl. Not just me. You can go ask around kad ploy. The class rep of attic engineering have the same issue. In places where they can get away with any thing, you will not be invited but attacked and beaten.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Kdon2: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/rccg-pastors-aborted-their-grandchild.html

Oponu omo alaye radarada! See your whole generstion in public! Shameless opportunist.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Awoo88: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sterope:
Oh sorry, did I call you a liar, please add hypocrite to that.

Your inability to recognise that the Christian parents here and the Muslim parents in your story are one and the same shows your level of hypocrisy. I mean what type of parents abort their daughter's pregnancy? Pastors aborting a pregnancy and you think that is alright because the guy in question is a Muslim. Of course, you are also no different from the Muslim parents either. You have not learnt from your ordeal. Keep recycling your hate.

That said, give me cases of Muslim families and I will give you plenty Christian ones.

You well?! Where did I support the pastor My op started the guy should shut because worst things had happened to non-muslims when try having any relationship with a lady Muslim. It is worst with the Muslim so the guy should stop playing the victim. How many of his sister are married to none Muslims? Look for somewhere hid abeg
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Sterope(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
You are incorrigible

Awoo88:

You well?! Where did I support the pastor My op started the guy should shut because worst things had happened to non-muslims when try having any relationship with a lady Muslim. It is worst with the Muslim so the guy should stop playing the victim. How many of his sister are married to none Muslims? Look for somewhere hid abeg
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by hazardneymar: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
poseidon12:

Quran said that? Yet Muhammed that founded Islam, and his followers use violence to force others to convert to Islam.
Islam is probably the most hypocritical religion in the world. Very fake.
I can't understand why any literate person would want to worship Muhammed.
bros go close to a muslim and asked him if he worship muhammed,den u will knw weda muslim worship a prophet,dnt jst sit down and assume
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Sterope(f): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
How do you know that it is worse with the Muslims? Did you go around with a pen and paper taking statistics of who did what to whom? Or is it because we don't have Muslims guys who have been through the same moaning online and offline to every dick and harry about their experience?

Awoo88:

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by nomoreface: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
hazardneymar:
bros go close to a muslim and asked him if he worship muhammed,den u will knw weda muslim worship a prophet,dnt jst sit down and assume

Abeg.. just to ask... no hiddenmotive behind this question please...

Why do Muslims demand a person's head when they feel the person has spoken ill of the Prophet?
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
It's always surreal to watch able bodied youths do nothing but argue about religion.
Someone said we are lazy and I am starting to believe him
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by MicroBox: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

I think you are the foolish one here. You just read an article together with first hand information to draw conclusion.
Ode! brainwash mumu..
Una better wakeup.
How would a man with doctorate decree in applied mathematic(Adeboye) will not be able to deceive a common man like you and them.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
MicroBox:

Ode! brainwash mumu..
Una better wakeup.
How would a man with doctorate decree in applied mathematic(Adeboye) will not be able to deceive a common man like you and them.
You be mumu big one for dat mata. With you level of education you can't decode wen a matter involves a pastor in person than the general overseer
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by MicroBox: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

You be mumu big one for dat mata. With you level of education you can't decode wen a matter involves a pastor in person than the general overseer
I won't trade words with you because we are not allow to think out of the box in Africa. A slap on a pastor means a stab on members belly.
You agree or not, RCCG preach hate more than any other church in Nigeria.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2019
MicroBox:

I won't trade words with you because we are not allow to think out of the box in Africa. A slap on a pastor means a stab on members belly.
You agree or not, RCCG preach hate more than any other church in Nigeria.
RCCG do not preach hate. If you have issues with the G.O go sort it out but many of their parishes don't preach hate
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by hazardneymar: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
nomoreface:

Abeg.. just to ask... no hiddenmotive behind this question please...

Why do Muslims demand a person's head when they feel the person has spoken ill of the Prophet?
jst dnt knw hw u come abt it,but u sound so much like Nnamdi kanu,jst dat u ar burn n brought up somewer in aba or onitsha(local champion)
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Cityguy: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Abeg shut up!

How many of your Muslim parents allow their daughters marry a Christian?

The last I checked, it's a ratio of 10,000 : 1

It is your same people who will kidnap young innocent Christian girls and marry them without their consent!

Freeze should better give himself brain on this matter, no be everything you go dey poke your nose into. angry sad
You dey mind am? He is trying to go legit with it while the illiterate ones go crude through abduction and forced conversion. The parents should just let go of the girl, she's way past redemption. If this were to be the other way round, hmmmm, he would not even come out at night talk more of daylighting with Daddy freezer.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Immarocks(f): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xisnin:
According to Islam, a marriage without the parent's consent is invalid,
so this man is not yet married.

I don't believe the woman was forced to do abortion.
She was 24 years old who has options. She probably said that
to save her relationship.

What the man should have done is to report his in-laws and get them
to sign an undertaking.

I wonder why he chose to report to freeze instead of the police.

plssssss........ stop lying "According to Islam, a marriage without the parent's consent is invalid"...i hv seen instances whr the girl's parents objects to the wedding but mallam or iman,stand in as the girl's father.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Xisnin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Immarocks:

plssssss........ stop lying "According to Islam, a marriage without the parent's consent is invalid"...i hv seen instances whr the girl's parents objects to the wedding but mallam or iman,stand in as the girl's father.

Context matters.
Even if we are to follow your logic, they did court wedding, so no mallam or imam was involved.
I see court marriage as the best, my opposition to this particular case is because the man is
a hypocrite and is trying to appeal to religious sentiment while violating the same religious rule.

He didn't remember he was a muslim while impregnating the girl out of wedlock.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Immarocks(f): 2:41am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Context matters.
Even if we are to follow your logic, they did court wedding, so no mallam or imam was involved.
I see court marriage as the best, my opposition to this particular case is because the man is
a hypocrite and is trying to appeal to religious sentiment while violating the same religious rule.

He didn't remember he was a muslim while impregnating the girl out of wedlock.

OK.....
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by nomoreface: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
hazardneymar:
jst dnt knw hw u come abt it,but u sound so much like Nnamdi kanu,jst dat u ar burn n brought up somewer in aba or onitsha(local champion)

You cant even defend it... so its true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Edo / Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.