Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Argentines Do Not Like Me - Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentines Do Not Like Me - Lionel Messi (438 Views)

'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' / Some Argentines Arrested For Trafficking Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies(video) / Some Argentines Arrested For Trafficking Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Argentines Do Not Like Me - Lionel Messi by olamariamjonez(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lionel Messi is unquestionably the dear of Barcelona fans, yet he is less liked by his Argentine countrymen in view of his inability to win the World Cup or Copa America for the nation.

An annoyed Messi uncovered his issues with his kinsmen on Friday and even included that his six-year-old child was addressing why he was judged so brutally in his nation.

The 31-year-old's arrival to the national side a week ago following an eight-month nonattendance was damaged by a mortifying 3-1 misfortune to Venezuela in a well disposed. A crotch strain at that point constrained him to sit out an unconvincing 1-0 triumph over Morocco. "My multi year old child Thiago asked me for what valid reason they were slaughtering me in Argentina. He watches recordings on YouTube constantly, and he asks me for what good reason they don't need me," Messi said. "I need to experience those things, yet it doesn't make a difference." The Barcelona star enjoyed a reprieve from universal obligation after a frustrating World Cup a year ago, yet his exceptionally foreseen return demonstrated a failure as Argentina lost to unfancied Venezuela in Madrid. "I need to win something with the national group, and I'll continue attempting," Messi revealed to Argentine radio station Radio Club October.

https://hi247.com.ng/argentines-do-not-like-me-lionel-messi/31/03/2019/

Re: Argentines Do Not Like Me - Lionel Messi by HzPFatIfmDERR9M3(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
well deserved
Re: Argentines Do Not Like Me - Lionel Messi by Jokerman(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2019
That's cause you deceive them... grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Eden Hazard Wins Premier League April Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) / Luis Suarez Sends Heartfelt Message To Liverpool Fans Ahead Of Anfield Return / Shocking!!! See What Ronaldo Did In La Liga & Serie A (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.