Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,868 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos (40136 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by SageTravels: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rexnegro:
bye bye to the saboteur called saraki

Na Na bro. they are all in the same business. no too reason am. he may jump ship
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by anyimontana(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Clumsy decoration..

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by sogodihno: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Allee90:
2023 Hausa/Igbo collabo loading......

lolz, they deceive urself.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by millionboi2: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Some of the moderators here are so wicked.

How someone just banned me for good 3 weeks is a mystery to me
lol.....u mistaken ly quote one Dem......thy make contradictin comment s atimes to draw traffic,if u quote and bash dem hard,thy will block u.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by horladexino(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
quincyshakur:
I must attend dis kin of Dinner b4 I die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amen and me too
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by Authoreety: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
J
Afamed:

A boss would not have fallen with less than 6 letters. O to ge
Dts ur fvvvcking biznes...

I dnt give a hoot
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by yuanexchanger: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
saraki has a lot of friends and influence in pooitics you never can tell
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by ycoxyng: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
OMOTOWO:

How someone just banned me for good 3 weeks is a mystery to me .

It is not palatable at all. I wish I can place a curse on that particular moderator but I am afraid of a lifetime bad but tonight I am going to curse you nakedly around 1am in my sitting room when my wife and my baby are fast sleep and this will continue till seven days.

Haha o buru jai

Na one room apartment you dey stay? ������
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by benny123456: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

A boss would not have fallen with less than 6 letters. O to ge
regardless of how saraki fell....he was a night mere to apc ....and he will still be...
I believe saraki has a plan B.... No body for Nigeria sabj politics like saraki ask Mr dino
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by fredoooooo: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Sarakonda the snake grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by kenzo25(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
The last picture be like
Saraki : waiter pls attend to the next senate president

Lawan: don’t worry I am ok ( he want join my train no way

Waiter: Bros I Dey ooo no forget me in ur next level o

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by kabasa24: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Presido go and return stronger
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by bluecircle470: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Earlystar698:
Dino my man spotted......... Slayer of Bello ........like for Dino share for APC

You’re also senseless like Dino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by quincyshakur(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Poverty na bastard sad sad
horladexino:

Amen and me too

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by searchlight: 2:09am On Apr 01, 2019
sogodihno:
lawan and gbajamila are very well qualified for Senate presidency and speaker respectively, but some people will go against it, as long as it has touch of Tinubu. Tinubu this, Tinubu that....... yet the man has triumph over them all.

APC should not allow PDP to play another Saraki on them, they might not survive it this time, they better put their house in order.

Meanwhile...

Osinbajo for president 2023.

click like for Osinbajo(APC) share for Tambuwal(PDP) for 2023.
last time I checked Tinubu was just a former governor and an ordinary floor member senator and the last job he had was as a servant to Nigerian president Muhammad Buhari. if he gets a new job pls be kind to update me
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by searchlight: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Rexnegro:
bye bye to the saboteur called saraki
he attained the level of Nigeria's number three citizen which your God Tinubu can only dream of lolssssss
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by searchlight: 2:15am On Apr 01, 2019
benny123456:
regardless of how saraki fell....he was a night mere to apc ....and he will still be...
I believe saraki has a plan B.... No body for Nigeria sabj politics like saraki ask Mr dino
it will take just 4 years and pdp will take back power and saraki will be back with full force. then APC has tought us how to use power
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by searchlight: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2019
bluecircle470:

You’re also senseless like Dino
I pray to be senseless like dino and have everything like dino. your father whose sensible is not even as popular as Dino's Dog not to talk of you who can't work as a servant to Dino's dogs
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by bluecircle470: 3:06am On Apr 01, 2019
searchlight:
I pray to be senseless like dino and have everything like dino. your father whose sensible is not even as popular as Dino's Dog not to talk of you who can't work as a servant to Dino's dogs

I know you’ve got no sensible family, you’re all a cretine so why wasting my precious time with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by bender79: 4:30am On Apr 01, 2019
yuanexchanger:
saraki has a lot of friends and influence in pooitics you never can tell
And yet he lost! You people should quit hyping this fellow
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by uthlaw: 4:43am On Apr 01, 2019
benny123456:
nobody for Nigeria Sabi politics like Saraki,him n his boy was drive away like a bus conductor.....u don't no d meaning of politics!
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by Basic123: 5:05am On Apr 01, 2019
searchlight:
last time I checked Tinubu was just a former governor and an ordinary floor member senator and the last job he had was as a servant to Nigerian president Muhammad Buhari. if he gets a new job pls be kind to update me
Yet defeating Tinubu in every politics is the aim of an average Nigerian politician and Igbo people.

Yet it doesn't occur to you that that man is the greatest!

By the way,Has he not been dymistified?,why is his name still surface every year in every power game?

Only non-hate filled mind can understand grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by abraham01emma01: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2019
In terms of politics APC are still in primary 4 and PDP are graduate. if PDP want to become president of the Senate it is a little task for them. NASS should elect their leaders of their choice without imposition of candidates on them.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by OmoManU: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2019
OMOTOWO:

How someone just banned me for good 3 weeks is a mystery to me .

It is not palatable at all. I wish I can place a curse on that particular moderator but I am afraid of a lifetime ban but tonight I am going to curse you nakedly around 1am in my sitting room when my wife and my baby are fast sleep and this will continue till seven days.

Haha o buru jai
Yours is better, I was banned for 10 years by the mumu moderators on an account I have operated since 2007 when Nairaland was created just because I posted a post supporting Buhari as against Atiku in the run-up to the last general election. Awon wayray una fit cum ban dis account too o as if na Bank account
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by ridbell01(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Earlystar698:
Dino my man spotted......... Slayer of Bello ........like for Dino share for APC
you still want to ruin this Dino life like what you did to fayose
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by ridbell01(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2019
QuickStandard:
Honestly, we need a Senate President like Saraki in the red Chamber.

Not a zombie, or else Nigeria would be doomed by the time APC finishes with 9jq
don't worry in 2080 when we have igbo president make saraki your senate president
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by Ezi1993(f): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2019
quincyshakur:
I must attend dis kin of Dinner b4 I die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amen
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by Oricha79(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2019
See calmness and humbleness for saraki body...nawa o
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2019
We send him to relegation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) / Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.