Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience (16693 Views)

Is This The Most Funny April Fool Prank This Year? / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by wolebest: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Back in 2008 during NYSC at UNN. I was privy to work at the HR Dept. I took all my colleagues on a April fool trip.

The story was that NYSC Allowee never ready and most of us were banking on the university's stipend to drop. Na so I see say na April 1st, I went ahead to spread news say allowee don drop, all corpers both old and new just bomdard the pay office. I took to my heels early in the day and went back to the hostel. Later in the evening they were all cursing the university management until I told them to check the date.....

They could not believe what hit them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by yusfate4(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
This morning in physiology class,the lecturer came to class and greeted us, none of us answered him, he greeted again, we didn't answer, then the third greeting, he asked us to tear a sheet of paper for test. Everybody quickly replied his greeting. He refused to listen to us, then everybody quickly tore a sheet of paper with panic. we thought that the man was serious about it. Not until we heard the 1st question and the 1st question the man said was that write short note on "April fool". Everyone bursted into laughter � �
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by echobazz: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Debramaye:
Hey fellow niaralanders this is my first post on here, and if I may ask what funny April fools prank did you fall for..
well mine was rushing downstairs in fear on that very early morning of April when two boys residing where I live (students lodge) raised false alarm about the building going on fire.. I was new so I had no idea it was norm every first of April, it's funny everytime I remember how I rushed down shouting Jesu that day lol..

Feel free to share yours wink
So funny

Same thing happened in my lodge few years back.

BTW Did you attend IMSU?
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Tapout:
[b]Back then as kids when i and my younger brother made it a point of duty to use play and scatter the whole house....so it happened our elder sister came back from school few days to the 1st of April, and after observing us, decided on how to handle the situation. fast forward to April 1st, she woke both of us up around 4am saying that since she has been away for time now, she wanted to prepare a special meal for us, buy that she cant be cleaning the house and be cooking at the same time, ofcos we both agreed to clean the whole house while she cooked, meanwhile after a while i sha noticed no activity was going on in the kitchen, but i felt she was probably warming up..after all na special food she wan cook. grin thats how we cleaned the whole house and prepared for school only for her to wake up around 7am prepared bread and tea for us for breakfast, walked out and bought like 5 speedy biscuit(cookies) that year with caprison for each of us and said "APRIL FOOL" that's the special food. shocked i've never been so shocked in my life.after telling us how we stress her by scattering the whole house and asking us how we enjoyed cleaning it back, she said she will us the time she would have spent in cleaning the house that morning to prepare a special food for herself. my younger brother was already crying like crazy, me i didn't even know how to react. she later prepared indomie and egg for us tho out of pity grin but we sha learnt our lesson[/b]

Hahaha I swear I love your sis grin
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by chuks1love(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Debramaye:
Hey fellow niaralanders this is my first post on here, and if I may ask what funny April fools prank did you fall for..
well mine was rushing downstairs in fear on that very early morning of April when two boys residing where I live (students lodge) raised false alarm about the building going on fire.. I was new so I had no idea it was norm every first of April, it's funny everytime I remember how I rushed down shouting Jesu that day lol..

Feel free to share yours wink

take a look at this April Fool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvtctN7lxKy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1oyplwk5v654t
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
hahahaha.
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by annyberry: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Remembered my sister going to call our neighbours dat i fainted dey all ran to help only for her to shout april fool.......One of d neighbour wey no lyk my sister bfor d hatred kuku increase dat day.....
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Fibo27(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
One of my female friends sent me a Whatsapp message that she was outside in front of my office this morning. I had a meeting at Ikeja and postponed that meeting for another 2 hours.

I sharply sprayed perfume and even borrowed my colleagues mirror to look nice.

When I came out of my office, I no see anybody. Na so sent her a message 'Where are you na?' She was like, check today's date..

Whalahi I vowed to do mine back next year April angry

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by darlenese(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Iyajison:
She called me and said she was on her way to my house that I should stand by the road side to pick her up....
Bros.... I really needed that visit..

I stood for over an hour by the road side... She keep telling me hold up..

And finally....she said it.....

I saw myself smiling but tears were coming out of my eyes... embarassed

u were crying because of conji right? smiley
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Akanaz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
I've experienced lots of April pranks before but none never got me. But today's was unique. So our small business scale lecturer came to class and asked us to tear a sheet of paper for test. To every body's dismay, he hasn't thought us any of the questions he wrote on the white board and most of us are already sweating. To make the whole thing real, he left us to our mysteries for about 20 mins and then told us that it was just a prank and all the class was wowed!
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by opesax: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
na so bro
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Chronicgenius: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2019
omojeesu:

Jesus called Himself the Way, the Truth and the Life.

When a man rejects Jesus there's potentially, no more hope:

He's out of the Way of Salvation.

He is ignorant of the Truth about the Creator, His creation and their relationship and

He has lost Eternal Life.

Lol..bro DAT was just a joke o ooo...nothing serious
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Popmaster2019(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some people just don't know what a joke is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Make Nigerians Lose Weight / Top 20 Funny Pictures This Saturday / *Edit* Car Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.