Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter (18676 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by MediaNGN: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2019
Nigerian protest on Twitter after the Federal
Anti-Robbery Squad beginn killing of innocent citizens.

This comes after one Kolade Johnson was hit by a stray bullet by SARS Operatives at Onipetesi, Lagos State while watching football match.

According to one Emenike, who with the incident, said the officers had come to the area to arrest a guy on dreadlocks.

He alleged that they started shooting sporadically after the arrest, only for one of the bullets to hit the boy.The victim was subsequently rushed to the general hospital in Ikeja, where he was confirmed dead.

However, Nigerians have been calling on Federal Government and Nigerian police to end F-SARS with hashtag #ENDSARS

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/endsars-nigerians-protest-on-twitter.html

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by MediaNGN: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2019
Watch video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by sinaj(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2019
They will protest for just 2days online just for the case to die naturally without anyone being prosecuted until they shoot the next victim and the circle continues.

Naija wehdone!

37 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Jayslicky: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Sometimes the news we hear in Nigeria is enough for one to regret ever coming from this country, how can a security unit start shooting after arresting the person they came for, what point did the fools wanted to prove, the truth is that these SARS officers actually derive pleasure in seeing people acting nervous around them, they don't stand for the purpose they were founded for. The Nigerian government has to end this SARS madness since they are doing more harm than good to our society.

R.I.P to kolade johnson.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by mmadu5(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2019
i have a one bedroom in ghana for anyone who wants to live that horrible country called nigeria

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2019
I thought the IGP said sometime ago that SARS has been disbanded and no longer in existence. This country sef

3 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by SouthSouth1914: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2019
The Nigerian government is as wayward as the SARS department!! No checks and balanaces, rogue organisation aim to steal, maim and kill innocent and helpless Nigerians day in day out!

The youth of this useless country called Nigeria should come together at least for once and burn this country to the ground! Tribal bigotry and ethnic differences should be put aside!!

The real problem plaguing this country is the Nigerian police and the government!! Just my honest opinion!! This guy is gone today, tomorrow it might be you!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by bhella10: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2019
#ENDSARS Everytime... when is #endyahoo going to ever trend? Rubbish! Rip to the the guy anyway.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by peekay007: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2019
What a Pity.......... Nigeria Enemy is Nigeria itself........ The Nigerian Police which should be the protector a lives n properties is now the enemy of the state.........,very powerful to enforce laws to the weak n upressed and runaway when they are confronted with harden criminals......... Is this the "Nigeria" we called HOME...... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by kalvoken(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2019
You cried before they listened, not because they care, but because they needed you more than you needed them then.
Now you are crying again, let's see if they would listen.

It would be easier for a bobrisky to have a healthy anus than for you to see/hear/read security personal assault people in the north. It only here in south they flex muscle. We are read here yesterday how a police man was dragging with a driver, had it been here in the south, the result would have been death.

The money being generated if accounted for from the check points mounted on south west to east roads, will have a good chase on that of Lagos sea port. But on your way to north, you will wonder if they are not part of Nigeria. No checking points. If any, fear will never allow them to try extortion.

Unless we stop playing the most enlightened/educated, and give this force men the hand of a typical aboki, we will be freed from them.

Rest in peace dude.
May be not a victim of a stray bullet. This new month when there is a chaos at the front, God will keep you at the back. If it's at the back you will be in front.

Happy april full of blessings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by sukerefakere(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Struggles are not won online in a 3rd world country.

Hit the streets

11 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Taniaa(f): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
we have to do more than twitter protest
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
I tired 4 nija
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by DonBenny77(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
naija really sucks. What a way to die someone cant watch match and peacefully go home
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by NotBeenPaid: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2019

Funny country - Just another facade.

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by JeffreyJames(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2019
It wasn't SARS tho..it was those useless Anti-Cult Police
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Offpoint1: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Here we are again, same old shît just a different year.
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by virginboy1(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2019
SARS...synonymous to Legalize Higher Killers
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by lilfreezy: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Protest on Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Binikingdowm: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Government isn't on Twitter. Protest to aso rock
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Talknochip(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
RIP bro.. Your country failed you.. Useless System

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by adebayo3449(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
The Nigerian government is as wayward as the SARS department!! No checks and balanaces, rogue organisation aim to steal, maim and kill innocent and helpless Nigerians day in day out!

The youth of this useless country called Nigeria should come together at least for once and burn this country to the ground! Tribal bigotry and ethnic differences should be put aside!!

The real problem plaguing this country is the Nigerian police and the government!! Just my honest opinion!! This guy is gone, tomorrow it might be you!!
Do you mean the yahoo yahoo youths or the SUG presidents stealing in various universities
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by ojun50(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Instead of end sars it should be kill all police man
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by drmikeadams(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

The real problem plaguing this country is the Nigerian police and the government!! Just my honest opinion!! This guy is gone, tomorrow it might be you!!
grin sir;we are still very busy playing bet9ja;instagram ;bb naija;telemundo

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Reversepussyking(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Foolish lazy nigeria youth!

protesting on twitter, hmm it is wow.

spit
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Unrated900(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Yesterday I saw sars harassing people at agege,the funny part is that they were on mofty with cigarettes on their mouth,at first I taught they were arm robbers,I drove speed with reverse only for people to see the way I drove.

That caught their attentions, they ask me why I said thieves they laughed and says they are SARS

I was angry,they were on the road of Agege tell your friends to resist that areas....

Its high time youth needs to protest the stopping of this SARS officials in animal form

No wonder NNamdi Kalu called Nigeria a zoo nation.

I weep for this unreal country called Zoogeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by drmikeadams(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
Struggles are not won online in a 3rd world country.

Hit the streets
grin algeria protests comes to mind,,they are already getting résults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Holding A 20-year-old Woman Hostage / Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom / Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.