Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter (18677 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by dwilliams: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2019
fg
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Until people understand what government stands for and what they don't represent they'd keep letting idiots run the show. The moment a government agency begins hunting down humans, it ceases to be for the people or democratic and giving the treatment of criminals wouldn't be unjust but simple protection.
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by kalvoken(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
Struggles are not won online in a 3rd world country.

Hit the streets

This is Nigeria oh. Nobody won die but they won go heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by sukerefakere(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin algeria protests comes to mind,,they are already getting résults
This country is irredeemable. I have given up on this country as far back as 1746
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by sukerefakere(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2019
kalvoken:

This is Nigeria oh. Nobody won die but they won go heaven.
they keep creating useless #tag every now and then......

Shithole!!!
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by GRACEGLORY: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
MediaNGN:
Nigerian protest on Twitter after the Federal
Anti-Robbery Squad beginn killing of innocent citizens.

This comes after one Kolade Johnson was hit by a stray bullet by SARS Operatives at Onipetesi, Lagos State while watching football match.

According to one Emenike, who with the incident, said the officers had come to the area to arrest a guy on dreadlocks.

He alleged that they started shooting sporadically after the arrest, only for one of the bullets to hit the boy.The victim was subsequently rushed to the general hospital in Ikeja, where he was confirmed dead.

However, Nigerians have been calling on Federal Government and Nigerian police to end F-SARS with hashtag #ENDSARS

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/endsars-nigerians-protest-on-twitter.html

DEDICATED TO THE BROTHER WE LOST
: Kolade Johnson Kola

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND.

NOTE: "This is not to insult the Nigeria Police Force,"
Rather, for the bad eggs hidden among the good ones'.

The Police Is Your Friend  (PISYF!!!)
“The police is your friend.”
This has been the motto of the Nigeria police since the inception of the NPF (Nigeria Police Force). 

"The Police is your friend."
That's the motto,
That's what they say...
"They call him my friend."

Motto, dead as scrap,
Rot as egg, stink as corpse.
Words Impotent as prick,
Lame as sagging breasts,
Breasts sagging-
Like bag of salt!
"Such eye saw."
See lie, as black-burnt-
As coal.
Coal as black-burnt
As lie...
My lamentations...

"The Police is your friend."
Whoever said it,
Was either ignorant,
Or part of 'em-
Black-blue uniform grieve-
Inflicting circus in "SARS RAGS..."

Returning from-
His factory work 9:00 pm
That too mean angry-
Monday night...
Never knew the devil,
Had set him up with his son (Police-SARS).
First, He held him up,
Second, he took all his money,
Third, he took his fake Gucci watch too.
Punched him in the ribs.
And young man couldn't eat-
Nor breathe for days thereafter.
X-ray says fractured ribs.

He killed Mutiu
The bus conductor, 
All for shandy,
Under the bridge at Oshodí,
See this son of satan.

Caroline's pregnant belly,
He ripped opened with stray bullet... 
Christ!
Another of his strays just killed Kolade Johnson Kola,
The O.A.U finalist.

Another boy he killed along sàgàmu road,
To dispossess boy of fees-
And shoes.
This son of satan, tagged him: "ROBBER KILLED IN ACTION."
"ROADKILL", made a roadkill.
Still, they say, "The Police is your friend."
Ótàfà sóké tó yídó bòrì
Èsu lààlu òbayè jè là n royé.

I reported an abuse of me
To him,
Said, 'cept I grease his palms
He wouldn't do the needful, 
Three hours after I helped myself 
He came,
Picked me up,
This son of satan beat me up,
Locked me up.
Damn! How he fxcked me up.
Even, tied me up,
As my assailant 
Now complainant did greased his-
Palms.
Officer!
Please, let me out,
Said till I pay the bail.
After all, they say: "bail is free..."
Yet, they say, "The Police is your friend."
Mtchweee...

He terrorizes all,
As the prince of hell... 
Dead drunk with all-
Taped AK47 in hand,
Ancient rusted cuffs,
And empty tear gas canister-
Dances on his waist
His uniforms,
All thread bare-
With patches in all...
His toes peeping out of his fake shoes
Like they long for air.
Terrorizing the civics
For no just course 
But for drunk course,
For self course.
Somebody help, help, heelp!
End SARS!
Before this terror-
In black-blue-black
And SARS rags,
Unjustly twist the future to rest.
He's killed Kolade Johnson, he's killed the innocent.

“The police is your friend."
These bad eggs, In The Nigeria Police Force, 
Are no friends of ours!

#ENDSARS

© Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

3 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by sukerefakere(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Offpoint1:
Here we are again, same old shît just a different Year

Hour
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by drmikeadams(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
This country is irredeemable. I have given up on this country as far back as 1746
grin grin they Will say ur not à patroitic nigerian grin
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by tiredoflife(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Betmaster3:
I thought the IGP said sometime ago that SARS has been disbanded and no longer in existence. This country sef

grin grin when they said it
They said it was no more SARS but federal SARS
The fools where happy they ended SARS
I was laughing and waiting for the next person to be killed to give these twitter lords sense cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by lakesider(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Yahoo Bois protesting
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Unrated900(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2019
See how SARS look like.

Chain

Nigeria shouldn't have gotten independent

Are this SARS or criminal

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Unrated900(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2019
See how SARS look like.

Chai

Nigeria shouldn't have gotten independent

Are this SARS or criminals

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Guyman02: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
Struggles are not won online in a 3rd world country.

Hit the streets

You want the illiterate SARS who cant respond online to shoot more people on the street? shocked
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by soothsayer2: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
#ENDSARS Everytime... when is #endyahoo going to ever trend? Rubbish! Rip to the the guy anyway....

What brought abt Yahoo menace in the first place? Being a yahoo guy is not an automatic passport for them to gruesomely killed him? What has happen to the selfish politicians rubbing you in a broad day light?

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by AmazingELixir: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin

Of course the social media is the only sensible place to protest, make it live protest and catch a bullet..
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by FunnyDude(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2019
You voted for NextLevel Nigeria
Enjoy your NextLevel while it last
Next 4years will be interesting to you all
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by FunnyDude(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2019
You voted for NextLevel Nigeria
Enjoy your NextLevel while it last
Next 4years will be interesting to you all
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by galaxi(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Recently i had to cough out 20k to give to SARS for no offence,the stopped my car and after searching my vehicle the found nothing but insisted the signature on my temporary tint permit was fake,i called a police man that works with the department incharge of tint permit in Abia state and the young requested to speak with them but they declined and threatened to shoot me.
After spending three hrs moving from one lonely spot to another i decided to give them 20k and go my way.
The annoying part is one particular SARS officer kept telling me how they will deal with me when i get to office and give me extra alligations to nail me since i they prove educated and connected.
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by soothsayer2: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice president Yemi Osinbajo, the IGP and the 36 states governors. The police extra judicial killings and human right abuses is no longer funny due to non-challant attitudes in calling the police authority to order. The police authority kept defending this criminals and animals in human skin known as SARS whenever as they keep killing innocent citizens on daily basis.

All authorities mentioned above, If you don't want to bury your children this year. Intervene now!
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Viking007(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2019
sinaj:
They will protest for just 2days online just for the case to die naturally without anyone being prosecuted until they shoot the next victim and the circle continues.

Naija wehdone!
Bitter truth.
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by otokx(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2019
These bet scammers have no joy.
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by babadeee(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
bhella10:
#ENDSARS Everytime... when is #endyahoo going to ever trend? Rubbish! Rip to the the guy anyway.
You are mad angry and the only one fool that click like on your comments too is high on Ibadan weeds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by bhella10: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
babadeee:
You are mad angry and the only one fool that click like on your comments too is high on Ibadan weeds
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Dhortunn(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin algeria protests comes to mind,,they are already getting résults

Countries like Algeria, Egypt. Those North African countries? We are not on the same level with them. They want something? They get it done. We are too soft and we are only good at biting ourselves (the masses)
Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
SARS in the South Boko haram in the North. Hell of a Nation

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter by Kingspin(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
sinaj:
They will protest for just 2days online just for the case to die naturally without anyone being prosecuted until they shoot the next victim and the circle continues.

Naija wehdone!
How can they protest for good when the entire country has been divide into pieces, tribe, religion, zone, state and party.

It is impossible to protest in Nigeria successfully.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos / Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba / Attempted Kidnap Of Secondary School Students In Kaduna Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.