Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run (38850 Views)

Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Monaco2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lol d owner of the winning ram just dey happy any how, guyman Dey throw backie left n right grin grin
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Dacronym(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
LawrenceOnline:
They do this on my street too
Lol
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Kharol1234: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
MrHighSea:
Warsaw saw war and ...
jaapa
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by flowx(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chuvin22:
Can’t oga seun and the mods do something about these bet 9ja and recharge card scam guys... once I enter any thread and see those guyz. I just lose interest.

People actually fall for those cheap scams
. Don't you know that they are collecting money from them?

2 Likes

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Oshin56(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
The other ram no they brag
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
flowx:
. Don't you know that they are collecting money from them?
Seriously? Why don't they use that money and pay for their ads in the ad section at once?
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by flowx(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
MasterRahl:
Seriously? Why don't they use that money and pay for their ads in the ad section at once?
The advert is too large to display in that section. Moreover, people like me overlook the section most of the time...

1 Like

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
flowx:
The advert is too large to display in that section. Moreover, people like me overlook the section most of the time...
E be lyk say people no dey even click the ads on the ad section sef
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by cbrass(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ishilove:
Jesus, what the heck is this trash doing on the frontpage??

I am still in love with you, though you banned me some couple of years back... Still loves you
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chuvin22:
Can’t oga seun and the mods do something about these bet 9ja and recharge card scam guys... once I enter any thread and see those guyz. I just lose interest.

People actually fall for those cheap scams
Honestly those guys are annoying
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Hollamie007: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Japaaa grin grin
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by JOMAX: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2019
SoftP:
& u obviously think watching ram fight is the cure to our National problem now....

Sometimes i key into the opinion of the lifeless one when he called Nigerian youths Lazy..

And even the literate ones lack capacity to be creative like the Op

... and whites who encourage bull fights, cock fights, dog fights, animal racing, sky diving, food eating competition etcccxxcc. for fun and entertainment are better than us for being hardworking abi? Oya take your lifeless president and join that donkey to sambisa ...

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by yungolumix112(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lazy youth everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) / Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.