Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer (3026 Views)

Fake SARS Operative Arrested In Edo State. / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Fake SARS Officers Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Frankice: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Ughelli has been the happening area involving SARS brutality and unrest..

At the early hours of the morning at ughelli A man claiming to be a police man was being harassed !!
The acclaimed police man wore an earring!!

WATCH A SHORT VIDEO CLIP OF HOW PASSERBY'S GIVE HIM A BEATING OF HIS LIFE

WATCH���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjISt4YtcE

1 Like

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Slawormir: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The beginning of the end of SARS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by osamz007: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
the beating no satisfy me

them start wetin Dem no fit finish

#GODPUNISHSARS

2 Likes

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The beginning of the end of SARS

You wish grin

So you can continue your Yahoo fraud crime unchecked?

Na lie

All this is just noise after one week we all back to the grind

Your days are numbered until you denounce Yahoo and change your life

2 Likes

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Ever8090: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
They should be attacking the original SARS this way too,it will help re-set their brain

1 Like

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by uniqueboi1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
SARS the endangered species. grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

You wish grin

Na lie

Are you a SARS personnel sir?
I'll love to know for I pray for them everyday

4 Likes

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

You wish grin

Na lie

I am so engrossed with this your talk...instead of denouncing fake SARs men among you guys n reforming the unit you are here spilling bill shit...
do you derived joy in harrasing, extorting n intimidating the innocent ones? una get luck say here no be USA n we no get guns....you can extort n intimidate me but i will take time n years to get my vengeance on you or any of your family members!

most guys still hustle legitimately

6 Likes

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by fmcjunior(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Damn nigggarrr
This revolution is hard core. It's good if we can always muster the courage to stand for what is right. But I don't see the government putting an end to FSARS. Maybe after Buhari's reign.
*Hit blunts*
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by MJluv(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
valentineuwakwe:

I am so engrossed with this your talk...instead of denouncing fake SARs men among you guys n reforming the unit you are here spilling bill shit...
do you derived joy in harrasing, extorting n intimidating the innocent ones? una get luck say here no be USA n we no get guns....you can extort n intimidate me but i will take time n years to get my vengeance on you or any of your family members!

most guys still hustle legitimately
[/s]

Trash
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't care if it's a real SARS or fake one,as far as it's SARS, beat them to death and hang their heads on poles. That's true justice.

1 Like

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by sholay4star: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Beat him.
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Ecomac1: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
SARS cells across Nigeria should be opened for independent investigators to look into cases of detainees in those cells.

Many are in SARS cells for 4yrs just because they were standing in front of their houses by 8pm.

A sick man went to buy drugs & he got picked up.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Tonyspecial(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Police people are relocating
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Quelme: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Frankice:
Ughelli has been the happening area involving SARS brutality and unrest..

At the early hours of the morning at ughelli A man claiming to be a police man was being harassed !!
The acclaimed police man wore an earring!!

WATCH A SHORT VIDEO CLIP OF HOW PASSERBY'S GIVE HIM A BEATING OF HIS LIFE

WATCH���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjISt4YtcE
na Benin this one happen not Ughelli.

Edo no dey carry last, kpatakpata na draw.
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Madibah(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

You wish grin

Na lie

You are far From been sensible
And sensibility is far from you

2 Likes

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Madibah:

You are far From been sensible
And sensibility is far from you

By Yahoo boy, all this noise is within south where cultism and Yahoo is a legal business, nothing happens.come and stop SARS let see.
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by austine4real(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Is like the news is sweetening me oo

grin grin
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Binarytimes: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Nightstalker:

You wish grin

Na lie

He is not the source of your poverty.... Envy is witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Egoveen: 2:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Trash
Are you a Sars official If yes please i will like us to meet in Bariga,i wan tell you something,drop your number so that i will tell you where we fit meet....idiot.
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Binarytimes:
He is not the source of your poverty.... Envy is witchcraft

You are stupid
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Egoveen:
Are you a Sars official If yes please i will like us to meet in Bariga,i wan tell you something,drop your number so that i will tell you where we fit meet....idiot.

Life don tire you abi?

When I catch you

Hmmmm
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Egoveen: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Life don tire you abi?

When I catch you

Hmmmm
True true life don tire me no doubt about that but jus come to Bariga grinsad
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Egoveen:
True true life don tire me no doubt about that but jus come to Bariga grinsad
Hehehehe

Toy soldier... You go die for nothing .. you see that bariga you are making mouth with already shows me you are a small boy

In that Lagos we know th areas who are tough yet no matter how tough they bow down las las

You play too many visor games and it has you confused ... Don't throw your life away

Everybody na tough guy behind phone grin
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Binarytimes: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are stupid
lol
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Egoveen: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Hehehehe

Toy soldier... You go die for nothing .. you see that bariga you are making mouth with already shows me you are a small boy

In that Lagos we know th areas who are tough yet no matter how tough they bow down las las

You play too many visor games and it has you confused ... Don't throw your life away

Everybody na tough guy behind phone grin
gringrin That's why you refuse to divulge your identity,you are a tough guy behind phonegrin
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Egoveen:
gringrin That's why you refuse to divulge your identity,you are a tough guy behind phonegrin

Smh

Kai see this one .
.what a waste

Dm me your number
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Egoveen: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Smh

Kai see this one .
.what a waste

Dm me your number
;Dkeyboard warrior i asked for your number first,as if to say you get mindgrin
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
All will be well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odilon De Oliveira :the Most Protected Brazilian Judge (photos, Video) / Sad As 3 Women Take Turns To R@pe A 21-year-old Man After Giving Him A Lift / The White Cloth Killer: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.