Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests (935 Views)

Alex's Polygraph Result Reveals She Lied About Getting Over Leo / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests by unclexofficial: 5:12am On Apr 01, 2019
During the finale of Big Brother Reunion show last night ,the housemates were made to undergo polygraph tests on some controversial issues surrounding their stay in the house .

Tobi and Alex failed their respective tests .

Re: Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests by itspzpics(m): 5:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests by originals1(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests by Icecreamy: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2019
Polygraphs are not always 100percent reliable, especially when the person is tensed and not completely relaxed.
But in this case I believe the polygraph, after all there was no tension of any kind, they were just simple questions.
Re: Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests by Okayng: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Iro funfun

(1) (Reply)

Read The Moment 2 Professional Thieves Make Attempt To Rub A Notorious Gay man / Video: Regina Daniels Flaunts Baby Bump, Dancing In New Video / "You Are Living My Dream Life" - Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.