Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Market Your Product As An Employee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Market Your Product As An Employee (171 Views)

How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? / Get Your Product As Low As (300/$) / How To Become A Brand, Not An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Product As An Employee by Uyi2017(m): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Let’s cut the chase! Marketing a product offline in Nigeria is not an easy task. Worse still, when these are health or supplementary product, the task becomes even harder. But as far as you are in Nigeria, you have to do something to keep body and soul together.
So the question becomes how to you sell a product? Don’t worry, I have few proven tips I have and will love to share with you.

1) Understand your Product:
You should know that this is the paramount thing you should do to get better sales. KNOW THE PRODUCT LIKE YOU KNOW YOUR NAME. Don’t assume you know the product. Know you know the product. Do you know why, the strength you will employ convincing a prospective buyer either offline or online is the same. And your buyer can sense if you lack knowledge about the product

Also, try and keep the explanation simple. Don’t be like ‘Patrick Obahiagbon.’ You are not engaging in a debate.

2). Network. Before you engage in networking, ask yourself these questions:

1. How many people do you want to meet?
2. How many leads do you want to generate?
3. How much of my sales plan to you want to achieve?

Truth be told, not everybody needs your product. Target the people that need your product.

3). Use Social Media. There are multiplicity of them; ranging from facebook, twitter, IG, Whatsapp, Google+, Totalping etc.

4). Write a review of the product. Now this is what most people don’t do. Writing a review about a product and posting it on different sites and social media platform is like keeping the grass fresh and waiting for the animals to come and feed. They come naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of SMSF Audit / Pay What You Want! / Do You Need A Website Design, Social Media Marketing And SEO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.