Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals (845 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Abidivabroni, Mother Of 4 Who Is Sexiest Ghanaian Lady / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals by Mrpet: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Meet the 57-year-old mother of 4 who has slept with 200 toyboys as she reveals bedding men under 30 is the secret to keeping her young (Photos)

[img]https://2.bp..com/-03rdK3-oabI/XJ5LPb5nTCI/AAAAAAAAAow/vsc8Tjqc_qsJyID3WkBQdAGrJy0c14XkACLcBGAs/s1600/woman.jpg[/img]

A 57-year-old mother of four who has slept with 200 toyboys has claimed that sex with younger men is so good she dates multiple guys at once.

Gaynor Evans from Enfield, London says she began her love affair with younger men after hooking up with a 23-year-old following the divorce of her second husband in 2010.

She got married to her first husband at 18, with whom she had three children with, before divorcing him a decade later. In 1987, she got re-married to a man ten years younger than her, but that ended in 2010, leaving her single in her mid-forties before switching her attention to younger men.

Meet the 57-year-old mother of 4 who has slept with 200 toyboys as she reveals bedding men under 30 is the secret to keeping her young (Photos)

According to her, toyboys are better in bed, and she never dates men older than 30 as they're the secret to keeping her young.

Gaynor, an author, and businesswoman said: "I'm one of the most openly prolific cougars out there.
"I'm not boasting about it and I know it's not for everyone, but I'm non-repentant.
I make no apologies for being a prolific cougar because it's a lifestyle choice and one I'm happy with.
"My sexual desire has never waned and I'm dating three men non-exclusively at the moment."

[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals by Mrpet: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Mrpet:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-03rdK3-oabI/XJ5LPb5nTCI/AAAAAAAAAow/vsc8Tjqc_qsJyID3WkBQdAGrJy0c14XkACLcBGAs/s1600/woman.jpg[/img]

A 57-year-old mother of four who has slept with 200 toyboys has claimed that sex with younger men is so good she dates multiple guys at once.

Gaynor Evans from Enfield, London says she began her love affair with younger men after hooking up with a 23-year-old following the divorce of her second husband in 2010.

She got married to her first husband at 18, with whom she had three children with, before divorcing him a decade later. In 1987, she got re-married to a man ten years younger than her, but that ended in 2010, leaving her single in her mid-forties before switching her attention to younger men.

According to her, toyboys are better in bed, and she never dates men older than 30 as they're the secret to keeping her young.

Gaynor, an author, and businesswoman said: "I'm one of the most openly prolific cougars out there.
"I'm not boasting about it and I know it's not for everyone, but I'm non-repentant.
I make no apologies for being a prolific cougar because it's a lifestyle choice and one I'm happy with.
"My sexual desire has never waned and I'm dating three men non-exclusively at the moment."

[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals by Styluscrib(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Whao

Olosho pro loading
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals by Styluscrib(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Hmmmmmm.
what value does this
Have on her children,
Very soon karma will know her door.
Reproach Loading
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals by wisino1(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals by gaby(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Milfy....oyibo wey their toto no dey strong...everywhere na water water...

Nothing like African black pussay jooor...

It's like comparing a broiler (agric) to an okukigbo (Aftican chicken) in taste...

(1) (Reply)

Simi’s Long Stay In America Sparks Pregnancy Rumors. / Meet The 3 Richest Families In Nigeria / Linda Ikeji Fires At What Fans Believe Is A Message To Regina Daniels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.