Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC (1958 Views)

February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline / Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by blackmantis: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Happening now!

Alwan Hassn a member of the APC on channels tv stated this morning on sunrise daily. That there was no Elections in Kano. He said strangers and thugs were brought in to intimidate voters.

He said Ganduje may have won the rerun but his party the APC has lost Kano. He said the president had nothing to do with the rerun in Kano.

However Adamu Panda the National Treasurer of the party didn't agree with Hassan saying you can't have 100% free election. And there was no need to make an issue of the little incidents that occurred

Reactions

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by OLUWABIG(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2019
FTC for the first time on nairaland oya sha me likes anyways back to the matter i have also wanted to post the same thing too until i saw your headline

can you imagine an APC member confessing that no election was held in kano state rather the few places where the election as held was marred with extreme violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by blackmantis: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2019
APC VS APC

2 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Gandollar is a known fraud!

2 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by amidel(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Kano people will soon know that Bubu is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by blackmantis: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2019
The truth can never be hidden forever.

2 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Panda is a Callous fellow, he said Kano's state rerun was peaceful; no casualties etc.. things we lie for power/money

2 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by royalamour(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by galadima77(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
One Jamila said if PMB goes to Kano he'd be stoned.

Trust me, they'd rather stone you than pmb

3 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by socialmediaman: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2019
What’s so difficult about letting the will of the people prevail?

Someday, maybe in 50 to 100yrs, our minds would’ve been civilized enough to condemn violence and election fraud against even the parties or candidates we support. For now, many of us on this platform and in Nigeria, judging from comments, are very far off from the rest of the civilized world

Even GEJ whom I criticized and campaigned against in 2015 hasn’t done the dreadful and shameful things Buhari has done to democracy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC by tuniski: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2019
galadima77:
One Jamila said if PMB goes to Kano he'd be stoned.

Trust me, they'd rather stone you than pmb
Gaskiya Buhari is Like a prophet to them. However, Gandollar has lost legitimacy in Kano.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode / Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi / Grammy NOM: Nigerians Get Angry After Buhari Aide, Bashir Called Burna Boy 'My G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.